St. Anthony's Hospital Employee Reviews

Poor wages and benefit packages
Scheduling Coordinator/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJuly 13, 2017
Work hard and no time to play. Little opportunity for team engagement or advancement. Lots of staff turn over. Lots of drama and little effective change management..
Excellent
Medical/ Physician's Aide (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJuly 6, 2017
the management team was really good, everyone worked together and the training program is state of the art. I actually learned so much here, this is a great place to work at.
healthy work environment
Emergency Services Screener 1 - Psychiatric ED (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 15, 2017
I have nothing but good things to say about this company. I worked for them for the past 7 years and loved it. They provide a clean and healthy work environment that promotes trust, and dignity, respect.
Pros
treated with respect
Cons
stressful
Very faced paced,poor management,big turn over.
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee) –  1000 N.Lee AVE,Oklahoma City,OK 73102June 10, 2017
Very faced paced,poor management,big turn over,needs better pay,not enough staff,some friendley staff.Doctors are not looking at labs that were all ready order on the patient for that day and patient ends up getting stuck multiple times and patients complain about this.
Pros
Getting a pay check.
Cons
All of the above.
My dental internship upon completion of dental school
Dental Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 26, 2017
Small program, two dentists, call every other night & weekend. Great teaching staff, great clinic serving economically challenged patient population. Learned a lot. Program no longer exists.
Good Community hospital
Employee (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INMay 24, 2017
It was a nice place to work. Good community hospital that treats it's employees well. Overall staff were great. They focused on the individual. Need better doctors.
no longer in business
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 28, 2017
no longer in business. everything was horrible and the ceo was fraud. I'm glad they're shut down. The multi-specialty clinic was the only awesome thing.
Hospital supported education
Staff Nurse, Day Team Leader RN (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 24, 2017
ST. Anthony's Hospital was my 1st place of employment. My career as a nurse began here and they assisted me obtaining my register nurse license. I began as a new LPN for them and obtained my associates in nursing through them. I continued as RN charge nurse till my move to Denver, CO in 1989. A sterling hospital in St. Peters burg, FL.
fast paced at times, no complaints
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 7, 2017
i truly have no complaints about this hospital. overall it is a nice place to work. the nurses and RTs get along for the most part. the staff respect each other and we get along just fine. teamwork is good, we all know what each of our job entails but don't hesitate to help one another if necessary.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
expensive food in the cafeteria
very family oriented and down to earth environment
Clinical Nurse II (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 23, 2017
Very awesome place to work. Great benefits and many discounts after probation period is up. The hospital is very open to team member concerns and ideas. Staffing is exceptional.
Easy but painful
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 8, 2017
While working here, I was humbled to the idea that the job tasks were very easy. Though they are very simple, the day to day labor is hard on your body and it definitely takes a strong mind and body to want to wake up everyday to do it. As it was in a hospital, some days were up and some were down. You get treated as an uneducated individual because of the work you're doing, around nursing staff and physicians.
Family and Employee Oriented Company
Food Service Lead (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 28, 2017
While working for St. Anthony's, the hospital under went many changes and financial turmoil. Although the environment was constantly changing, St. Anthony's always put their employees first and made sure they were informed about anything and everything. Working for the Nutrition Department taught me many valuable customer service tips while also helping me develop my interpersonal skills.
nice place
SITTER (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 6, 2017
fun place to work
easy for advancements
will pay for schooling as long as you work for them
great benefits
loving and safe environment
amazing staff
easy to find
Great Company
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 3, 2017
From my few short months of working with this company I can honestly say it is a joy to work here. The staff are extremely kind and helpful.
Productive and fun
L.P.N. FLOOR NURSE (ORTHO/NEURO) (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 23, 2017
Working here was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. I loved my co-workers and my boss. The atmosphere was positive and supportive. The patients were always great to work with. Typical day was doing head to toe assessments, meds, glucose monitoring, surgical site monitoring, and everything else listed in my resume. The hardest part was establishing a rapport with some of the doctors because they all have different personalities so it just took a little longer with some.
Pros
Management, co-workers, patients
Cons
pay
Friendly, Strong place to Work
Transporter (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLDecember 14, 2016
The hardest part of the job is dealing with unhelpful employees. Other than that, the job and hospital is friendly and fun. Everyone knows everyone and there is always potential to grow.
Cons
Not all the staff are helpful or nice.
My dreams as a nurse was to be in out patient
RN, BSN (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 28, 2016
I love St. Anthony's, but my desire as a registered nurse was never in bedside nursing. My desire was always to be in an infusion center or in a place where I could see my patients on a continuum and to work Monday through Friday. I have worked nights, holidays and weekends for 30 years.
I am still with St. Anthony's presently.
Pros
the people i work with
Cons
nights holidays and weekends
Good educational place to work
Breast Surgeon Specialists (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 1, 2016
very good people to work for. Learning something new each day. Just not very fond of the 45 min commute with having a little one in school. Love the doctor and coworkers, they are great to work for and definitely very knowledgeable.
Pros
Great benefits, Great coworkers, Great doctors
Cons
45 min commute, training
I love my co workers and the work that I do.
Processor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 27, 2016
I enjoy the work I do. I know the work I do helps the patients in many ways even though I am not in in direct contact with the patients.
very good place to work
Cardiovascular Telemetry Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 20, 2016
very good place to work. Has good work culture and great management. good co-workers, good team, good staffing, learned a lot about treatment of cardiovascular and medical surgical patients.