St. Anthony's Hospital

St. Anthony's Hospital Employer Reviews

wonderful place to work
Patient Assistant - Volunteer (Former Employee), Rockford, ILDecember 10, 2014
enjoyed working at this facility very much interacting with staff and patients.
Nice work environment
Patient Advocate-Surgery-Volunteer (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 28, 2014
Like any hospital there is a lot to learn and so many interesting people you have the pleasure of meeting. I had a great experience working in the surgery department and all of the staff was very helpful and accommodating.
Clincal rotation
Student Nurse/Clinical Rotations (Current Employee), St. Pete FloridaNovember 27, 2014
I was a student that did clinical rotations there. The staff was very nice and they were informative.
Great place to volunteer
requested by staff (Former Employee), Lakdewood, CONovember 21, 2014
great working machine with all the hardworking staff...Nurses were thorough, friendly and very helpful
Health risk
Nurse tech (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 31, 2014
Job was good but bad working conditions. I had to go to the hospital because of dehydration.
Fun place to work and feel appreciated
Receptionist/Volunteer (Current Employee), Gig Harbor, WAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch as long as you work 4 hours on same shift.
Cons: not a paid position. was aware of this when i started to volunteer.
I like working at St. Anthony's Hospital. Everyone is very friendly and helpful no matter what role you play. it is nice when the President of the hospital will stop and say "Hi". He is really a good "down to earth person". I have been on the job for approximately 6 months. I do not find any part of the job hard. My past experience working in a hospital – more... has helped me in that area. A typical day my primary function is the meet and greet all people coming into the hospital and be sure they are handled and meet any concerns they may have. – less
set hours
RN, BSN (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 19, 2014
Pros: set hours each week. manager was good
manager was good. co-workers were good. patients did not necessarily want to be there. busy unit which was good.
Productive workplace with excellent teamwork
RN Clin 2 (Current Employee), St. Petersburg, FLOctober 13, 2014
Currently working in the ER, everyday can be a surprise. With strong managers and eager team members, the shift goes by without a hitch. On the cardiac/telemetry floors as a preceptor it was rewarding to help new nurses grow into their roles.
A challenging, fun environment.
Food & Nutrition Representative (Current Employee), St. Petersburg, FLOctober 1, 2014
I daily jump hurdles to ensure that all my patients are getting the desired and required services they need.
Working for Saints
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: get as much overtime as you want
Cons: drama
I dont want to be negative but working in this environment full of clickish women and mess is mostly in all work places.
A typical day at work is really busy and lots of learning.
I learned how to take care of a variety of patients with critical situations.
Managment I rather not comment about
Coworkers very few that I talk to but I come to work for – more... my patients not for drama
the hardest part of the job is staying awake when things slow down
the most enjoyable part of the job is learning about new diganoses – less
Need Evening/Weekend Part-Time Job
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 24, 2014
I'm 32 just moved to Okc a year ago I have a full time job just needing a part time job to help with bills and have extra time on my hands so thought I would get a 2nd job!
St.Anthonys
OR Tech I (Former Employee), Houston, TexasSeptember 4, 2014
not having the proper equipment/materials/supplies to complete a full days of work.
Part time job because I enjoy this job too much!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lakewood, COAugust 23, 2014
Pros: flexibility and understanding
Cons: late break depending on business needs
•Typical day at work: Boot my computer, update diet orders and enter auto trays, answer phone calls throughout the day
•Learned how to perfect my customer service skills, along with how to answer a phone call in a professional manner, also how to manage diets according to patient.
•Coworkers are team players, and reliable.
•Management is great, flexible, – more... and understanding.
•Hardest part of the job would be when first hired, understanding the different diets and restrictions each one has.
•Work flow is nice and smooth, a rush here and there but no biggie. – less
Small, quaint hospital great for new grads.
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Alton, ILAugust 21, 2014
Great hospital for new graduates. Salary for fulltime isn't comparable to other facilities. Not many opportunities for advancement.
Integrity, Accountabiliy, and confidentiality
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 17, 2014
Pros: warm, friendly, passionate
Cons: time management
A typical day of work was enjoyable, but busy. I learned a lot because of all the resources that is available and the co-workers were friendly and easy to get along. The hardest part of the job was sometimes being short staff and the strongest part of the job was that you were held accountable for your actions and that is what makes it all worthwhile. – more... The people were friendly, concerned, and very passionate about their jobs and obligations. – less
Provided quality and evidenced based care
Patient care tech/Monitor Tech (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 20, 2014
Pros: provided knowledge and experience
Cons: location
A typical day included assisting patients with activities of daily living, providing basic nursing care to acutely ill patients, maintaining a clean environment and working/assisting RN. Perform EKG's, organize patients charts and transcribe doctor's orders.
good company to work for.
Environmental Technician (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMay 11, 2014
Pros: good company, full-time, benefits
Cons: housekeeping manger, she has a bad attitude, she makes you want to leave a good company
good company to work for there is benefits 401k,full-time and part-time. The manger in environmental services is horrible she is the worst to work for she treats you as if your nothing calls you names no one will report her because there afraid .
A great way to start my education
Externship (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 17, 2014
Pros: free lunch, hands on, and great personalities
Cons: unorganized
All in all I got the full intern/extern experience it was great to learn about the trade that I was considering and learn hands on as well I would recommend St. Anthony's Hospital, St. Petersburg, to anyone looking for trade experience in the medical field.
Wonderful Coworkers
Food Service Aide (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2014
Patients were great to be around, Management looked out for individuals in their department. My co-workers were my second family.The hardest part of the job is when the job was unable to pay there employees. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing patients get well and going back home to their love ones.
Productive work environment
Registered Nurse and PRN Weekend Charge Nurse (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: supervisors and staff
I enjoyed my employment with St. Anthony's Hospital, it provided personal growth and development within the standards of care as a Registered Nurse. I was able to form relationships with my patients to help improve successful outcomes, not just for them but their families as well. The care and education that I was able to provide during their length – more... of stay was not just part of the job, it was a satisfaction knowing they would have a better quality of life after discharge.
The supervisors always stood behind my decisions, and everyone on the team worked together with the intention of positive healthy outcomes for the patients which made the job that much more enjoyable. – less

1 2 3