St. Anthony Health Center

St. Anthony Health Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great working environment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 25, 2015
The company has great management that enhance the significance of good team work with great salary, great co-workers, and very flexible schedule that one is always pleased with.
Pros
Free lunch, very flexible schedule and good working relationship, great staffing
Cons
Employees parking lots need to be extanded

Comment – January 27, 2016

Hello, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. It is a pleasure to hear that you are satisfied with the St. Anthony team. We value you as a team member! Thank you for all you do each day. Sincerely, Mary Yaegar, Campus Director, St. Anthony Health Center

Nice workplace, Loved the Residents and Family's
Housekeeping Asst (Former Employee) –  Anthony, MNNovember 5, 2012
I worked in the housekeeping department so our day's started at 6 am. We cleaned the rooms, room changes if needed, when a resident could go home from rehab we would do a deep cleaning of the room and get it ready for an new resident. Did the laundry and passed clolthes back when clean.
Managemnt was fair, the Housekeeping Director would work side by side with you and help when needed to get the job done.
I learned that you can't always please everybody, you just have to do the best you can and be ok with that.
The co-workers would pull together to get the job done and help when you asked.
The hardest part of my job was saying No when asked if I could do extra, I always took on more then I could.
The most enjoyable part was Talking with the Residents and getting to know them and for them to see that somebody did care about them and what life was like for them before they came to St.Anthony.
Very friendly and welcoming work place
Food Service (Current Employee) –  Alton, ILSeptember 11, 2014
Basic kitchen duty was performed daily. Ensuring that the kitchen was neat and orderly was a large portion of my duty. Recording food tempatures and dish machine tempatures was a daily task.
Productive and engaging work environment
LTC Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Anthony, MNJuly 25, 2013
Each day is different from the last one, with new challenges and tasks. It's full of team players, that work together to provide excellent care for their residents and families.

4.2