St. Anthony Health Center

St. Anthony Health Center Employee Reviews

No job security
Assembly and Analysis Clerk (Former Employee) –  Alton, ILJanuary 12, 2017
I learned a great deal about medical records, procedures, and policies, release of information. Management was typically pretty good. Most co-workers were hard working while other were not. Once they merged with another hospital, there is definitely no job security and they eliminate people's jobs.
Pros
Very friendly employees
Cons
No job security
Good
Life Enrichment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Anthony, MNDecember 22, 2016
It was a good place to work and it had good staff . I did not want to leave but needed to move on and upward into another organization. This is a good company to work for.
Good regional hospital
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 12, 2016
This is an average healthcare institution. There is little support for allied health practitioners. The physicians do not want to listen to nurses or respiratory therapy.
Pros
great salary
Cons
less than the latest in healthcare advances
Great working environment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 25, 2015
The company has great management that enhance the significance of good team work with great salary, great co-workers, and very flexible schedule that one is always pleased with.
Pros
Free lunch, very flexible schedule and good working relationship, great staffing
Cons
Employees parking lots need to be extanded

Comment – January 27, 2016

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. It is a pleasure to hear that you are satisfied with the St. Anthony team. We value you as a team member! Thank you for all you do each day.

Sincerely, Mary Yaegar, Campus Director, St. Anthony Health Center

Nice workplace, Loved the Residents and Family's
Housekeeping Asst (Former Employee) –  Anthony, MNNovember 5, 2012
I worked in the housekeeping department so our day's started at 6 am. We cleaned the rooms, room changes if needed, when a resident could go home from rehab we would do a deep cleaning of the room and get it ready for an new resident. Did the laundry and passed clolthes back when clean.
Managemnt was fair, the Housekeeping Director would work side by side with you and help when needed to get the job done.
I learned that you can't always please everybody, you just have to do the best you can and be ok with that.
The co-workers would pull together to get the job done and help when you asked.
The hardest part of my job was saying No when asked if I could do extra, I always took on more then I could.
The most enjoyable part was Talking with the Residents and getting to know them and for them to see that somebody did care about them and what life was like for them before they came to St.Anthony.
Very friendly and welcoming work place
Food Service (Current Employee) –  Alton, ILSeptember 11, 2014
Basic kitchen duty was performed daily. Ensuring that the kitchen was neat and orderly was a large portion of my duty. Recording food tempatures and dish machine tempatures was a daily task.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Anthony Health Center. Our community is ready to answer.

St. Anthony Health Center Reviews by Location