St. Anthony Hospitals Employee Reviews

Beautiful hospital
Lead Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COOctober 8, 2017
beautiful place to work. great location and great staff. the patients were nice but walked into some crazy stuff being at a rehab hospital. but always a good place
Neighborhood feel!
Nurse Educator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 4, 2017
I loved working at St. Anthony's Medical Center. That is why I stayed for over 15 years. I had to leave because my husband and I decided to relocate for his profession.
Level 1 Trauma Hospital
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COOctober 2, 2017
The shifts are 12 hours, 3 days per week. I work on a unit that has a wonderful supportive culture where coworkers support one another. The management for the ICU is fair, supportive and encouraging in career advancement. The hardest part of the job is working short staffed, the most enjoyable part is working with friends.
St Anthony Hospita
Intermediate Medical Care Unit RN (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 28, 2017
I have not worked there for many years, but this is where I started as an inexperienced CNA and went to nursing school, and was given the opportunity to be a new nurse there. Great teamwork, wonderful nursing staff. I really loved being there.
good job
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 27, 2017
great employer to work for, great benefits, 401k. i would recommend this job. great work environment, great staff members and competitive compensation.
Great Work Environment
Medicare Advantage Coding and Compliance Auditor (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 24, 2017
I enjoy working in such a great team environment. The management is very supportive. The facility is growing and opening up opportunities for growth. I do like working there I want the chance to grow and use my education.
Pros
Great team environment
Cons
Pay
Productive and face paced
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 23, 2017
I to be there at the hospital at 4:30am to prep food for patients, doctors, nurses, and patients family. You had daily food items that you must got by for different patients in the hospital. I love working there to help people who where sick and need some good food while they where there.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Too early
good diversity, good management
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 22, 2017
overall nice place to work, available overtime, good management, could be hectic at times, not enough employee parking, friendly co workers, good benefits
Pros
good management
Cons
pay, not enough emploeyee parking
Good
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  St Pete, FLSeptember 20, 2017
I don't want to talk about St.anthonys. I really prefer not to answer these questions. Good luck to anybody that wants to work there. I'm trying to find a better job that's works with my schedule
fun place to work
Phlebotomy Tech II (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 18, 2017
busy fast paced. teamwork workload is large but makes the day go by pt contact is the most enjoyable part of joba typical day at the hospital is caring for the patients and meeting their needs
Dysfunctional management and little to no performance recognition
Certified Nurse Assistant, Float Pool PCA (Nights) (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 18, 2017
I really love my fellow coworkers. What I don't like about working here is there is no accountability for how people perform what is expected of them per their job title. For this hospital being only 5 years old, it has been run into the ground. Worker moral is dismal and people are jumping ship left and right.
Pros
Patient safety is highly valued
Cons
Lack of staff, overworked and under payed
hard work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 14, 2017
Staffing is tight so have to be a hard worker but the reward of helping people makes it worth it. There is alot of bonus shifts offered. CNO is the best vert personable.
Good Hospital
Patient Accounts/Cash Poster (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INSeptember 13, 2017
Enjoyed working here for the years I did. I enjoyed my co-workers and the work was a heavy load and stressful. When working in the clinics though the Dr.s were always behind.
Pros
enjoyable
Cons
pay
it all started really comfortable
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2017
it all started well and comfortable and than it had a switch up. the workers came out strange and a lot of favoritism and I wouldn't get enough hours as I needed
new CEO
Medicare biller and Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 6, 2017
when the new CEO arrived and hired his chief financial officer things were very unsettled. it never returned to the culture that was good for the workplace. this hospital lost alot of good employees due to the CEO and CFO.
too far of travel
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 30, 2017
The work load was very stressful due to colleagues I really thought management could have did better at managing the OR. I really just want to relocate the travel to work is far and the level of respect for workers could be better
Health Information Management
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 63128August 28, 2017
St. Anthony's as a whole was a decent place to work. The Health information Department had Management that favored employees and nit picks those that are NOT popular enough.
Pros
decent benefits
Cons
poor management
Great foundation for RN
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Pendleton, ORAugust 26, 2017
Ability to work with diverse populations, increase skills and knowledge of medical and surgical conditions, learning cultural competencies of all the diverse populations with which we serve, and fast-paced environment
Pros
Benefits, hours
Cons
night-shift staffing
great hospital
Office Administrator, St Anthony's Family Medicine (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 22, 2017
St. Anthony's is a great hospital with wonderful physicians and adjunct staff. The care and compassion that is provided remains a 10 out of 10. Great!
Registered Medical Assistant/AMT (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2017
Typical day at work was busy and everyone got along with each other. I learned a lot from the Dr. I was working for due to me going to school for nursing. When I first started, management was really good, and then when the new manager came, I felt that I couldn't relate to her due to her not understanding our jobs as a medical assistant and having no background only in coding. The workplace culture was really good. Didn't have any problems with that. The hardest part is taking someone from a pod that got along with each other and moving to another pod for selfish reasons, and learning how the Doctor's work all over again and just knowing you're a fit or not. The most enjoyable was getting ready to go home and see my family.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
Not getting a lunch sometimes