St. Anthony Hospitals

St. Anthony Hospitals Employer Reviews

awesome
Externship (Former Employee), Gig Harbor, WAJune 25, 2014
Pros: learning experience
Awesome experience and co-workers. Great hospital and numerous experiences in all kinds of phlebotomy techniques.
A great place to work
Concierge (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 24, 2014
I have learned a lot working here. I meet people from all walks of life. I get to associate with nurses and doctors that truly care for the patients. The directors really care about the staff and involve them in decision making.
Great Hospital
Financial Counselor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 22, 2014
Pros: great management staff
Cons: nothing
Working for St. Anthony's was a great experience. Great benefits, hours and hospital staff!
CNA's aren't treated very well. Underpaid and overworked.No benefits.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee), Pendleton, ORJune 15, 2014
Pros: some staff are pretty fun.
Cons: horrible pay. no benefits. some nurses and dr's have god complex.
Meh. Ok if you are single and rent a studio apartment. CNA's were all treated as expendable. No wonder that the CNA turnover was about one per week.
Agreat place to work, family oriented, invested in the community
Clinical Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 10, 2014
Pros: growth, education, wonderful co-workers
Cons: available resources
Saint Anthony Hospital is invested to the community, the staff of the organization care to provide quality care to its patients, A great place to work
Productive and fun working place
Student Nurse (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 4, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: short breaks
The friendly nursing staffs were eager to teach and I learned a lot from the Maternity and Mental health units.
Fast clinical setting
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 22, 2014
Pros: i gained a lot more experience.
Cons: i am currently only part-time
Large amounts of patients. Ambulatory clinical setting.Gained a lot of experience with different specialties. Have worked both A and B shifts as well as weekends.
Great
Nurse Tech / Unit Secretary (Current Employee), oklahoma cityMay 14, 2014
Pros: great people who want to help others
Cons: scheduling issues
I love to work for this hospital and the people i work with and for. I love to help take care of people , my boss is a great person and very easy to work with.
RN Nurse Manager (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 1, 2014
Pros: small location. everyone knows everyone.
Cons: every place has an opportunity to improve
Very friendly and family oriented co-workers. Every one pulls together to make the environment fun and positive. Management is supportive and gives us a hand when possible. Aii in all, I love my job.
Great Patients!
Urgent Care/Phlebotomist Tech/Register (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 30, 2014
Pros: insurance benefits, 401 k, helping people
Cons: pay, training, dishonesty, lack of communication
My typical day at work is very busy. I enjoy seeing the patients that come in and helping them. I love the ones who come in and ask for me to draw their labs, that is probably one of the best things about my job. I work with some wonderful coworkers who care and work hard. Management at my employment lacks communication skills and honestly. I feel the – more... hardest part of my job is not being able to help everyone and dealing with a management team that lacks honesty and working for a company that uses their workers until they lose their place of value.
The greatest part of my job is the days that we are able to truly make a difference in a patience life. – less
My typical day at work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 16, 2014
Doing my patient care with no type of help from others. I learned that team work is not involved here. My manager was firm and strict. Hardest part of the job was doing my work with no help. The most enjoyable part of the job was patient satisfaction.
fun workplace
Nurse Tech/Unit Secretary (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 8, 2014
Fast pace the hardest part of the job is sometimes waiting for things to change.
Fulfilling and Interesting place to work
Menral health tech II (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 6, 2014
A day at Saints is always interesting. You never know what behaviors the clients are going to exhibit so you must always be ready for anything. I have learned that the clients respond more positively to someone who is genuine and sincere towards them. They have been treated poorly most of their lives so any form of kindness goes a long way with them. – more... My supervisor is hard working and intelligent. Her door is always open for her employees if we ever need to talk with her. My co-workers are hard working and dependable. They make the job fun and exciting. The hardest part of the job is when the clients become violent. What i enjoy most is working along side caring and intelligent co-workers from the Dr in charge to the other techs like myself. – less
Great employer with track record of excellence in service and employee development.
member of the senior management team I helped (Former Employee), Spanish Fort (Mobile), ALApril 4, 2014
I would highly recommend this organization. The Administration and staff were committed and strategically focused to achieve mission and business goals.
Fast Paced Pharmacy Technician at Hospital
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 26, 2014
Pros: meeting new people, non-stop busy, friendly work environment, continuous learning of medications/prescriptions
Cons: moving on your feet all day
A typical day at St. Anthony's for me would consists of assisting pharmacists with fixed prescriptions, inventory, ordering, and re-stocking. Also, I would assure that medicine is delivered to every department in the hospital. Another daily duty I had was Inspecting all incoming prescriptions and to verify that the quantity and medicine is correct. – more... I learned the importance of measuring the quantity of the medicine is very crucial to be in the pharmacy industry. The reason being that delivering an incorrect quantity can be a big liability for pharmacists and the organization. The management team and co-workers at St. Anthony's were a big help as part of my continuous growth process as a pharmacy technician. They allowed me to get my feet wet and gave me the ability to improve myself within all my aspects. The most difficult part of my job was ensuring all prescriptions were received on time to patients within each departments. Prioritizing was the big factor I had to implement when delivering prescriptions. The most enjoyable part of the job was being part of a team of doctors/pharmacists that would help save patient's lives. – less
nice job atmosphere
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 26, 2014
normal housekeeping work.
learned customer service with new people.
management could have had more communication.
co-workers were good workers.
cleaning up blood.
working as a team.
Improving
Emergency Dept Registrar (Current Employee), St. Louis, MissouriMarch 22, 2014
Pros: usually friendly and helpful staff all throughout the emergency department.
Cons: management's lack of helpfulness, acurate communication, and positivity.
The whole hospital had a rough reputation but they are making vast improvements. The Emergency department went through a seriously incredible transformation. Unfortunately, my team is not one of the teams that was improved upon.
There really isn't an average day in ER. Things can change quite quickly and flexibility is a must. The most enjoyable part – more... of the job is meeting so many different people everyday. – less
Saints is a good place to work
Mental Health Technician Behavior Medicine (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 19, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: can't think of any
Saints is a good place to work. An employee will receive excellent training.
Gets pretty hectic-busy at times
DA (Former Employee), Los AngelesMarch 15, 2014
Pros: benefits, leaving early if you dont mind your check being short
Cons: no breaks, poor pay, 3 office locations
Dental Department- Every week you have to commute from different offices a typical day you finish early which is fine unless you really need your hours and the money. Hourly pay is sad
Wonderful Experience
Staff Nurse, RN (Current Employee), Crown Point, INMarch 10, 2014
Pros: co-workers, physicians
Cons: benefits
A typical nursing shift on the cardiac unit is started with meeting a co-worker at the patient's bedside for an introduction and report. The satisfaction received in caring for the patient's need is the most enjoyable part of nursing. There is great comfort in the reliability and accountability of the St. Anthony co-workers on any unit.

1 2 3 4 5