St. Anthony Hospitals Employee Reviews in United States

they take advantage
food service worker (Current Employee) –  okc, okAugust 5, 2015
With every job I've ever had, the bosses seem to really take care to have semi-happy employees and care about keeping their valued employees. However, at St. Anthony's kitchen they work their good employees like dogs and give them hardly any days off while the people who are lazy and don't do their job well get to sit back and get paid to do nothing. On top of all that, the pay is very little and the managers are conniving and change attitudes depending on who's in the kitchen.
Pros
free soda
Cons
managemant is terrible, no employee discount on anything even close to healthy, no set schedule, very little days off
Corporate run with little care for the employees
Radiology Aide and Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INNovember 5, 2015
The company is run with no compassion for the employees. They want to push for more patient to use their services but in the end, they only want the money.
busy reliable work enviroment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 4, 2015
I have worked for St. Anthony for 9 yrs now and this is a dependable place of employment with a variety of specialty areas in nursing and the ablility to obtain education and hands on training
Great place to work.
Manager, Patient Accounts (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 6, 2015
A wonderful place to work. Management was very supportive with my career path. Very busy day of work. I have learned a great deal of my position from fellow management. Always very helpful with my questions.
Pros
Benefit fit my needs.
Great co-workers, upper management has some issues
Clerk (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 16, 2015
Fun people to work with; management has some issues. Everything is all about the numbers, I feel like everyday employees don't have much a voice. Employees are unapreciated. The job barely pays the bills.
Cons
no support or apreciation from management.
nice place to work, great co-workers
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 3, 2015
Great respect from physicians with them asking for respiratory opinion! Not all hospitals can boast this.
Fun with co-workers.
Decent management. They really try hard to accommodate your schedule.
Pay grades need to be adjusted for current STL wages.
Enjoing my job at Endoscopy deartment.
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 18, 2015
My job as a volunteer is to help patient to prepare for procedure at Endoscopy department. I love my job there because I get to talk with patients and help them to get ready for procedure. I work as a team with hospital employees and I learn something from them everyday. I love being at St. Anthony Hospital and I enjoin every minute spent there.
Liked working with the staff and helping out the patients.
EMR Preloader (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2015
I liked working with the staff of the hospital we all work as a team. I liked helping out the patients. I loved what I was doing.
Pros
staff I worked with.
Cons
can't be a minute late
Underpaid
Lpn (Former Employee) –  OklahomaOctober 10, 2015
Lowest paying job for Lpns. Management in clinics very poor. Very heavy workload for little pay. Patient care is not top priority because we are always short staffed.
Pros
Cons
Pay, management, and lazy employees
Strong working code of ethics throughout the company.
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Gig Harbor, WAAugust 18, 2015
A great place to work, professional coworkers, great lead management, new facility, very clean, everyone takes pride in their job.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
When it's busy you may not get a break in 12 hours
Poor staffing and unsafe nurse/patient ratio
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 22, 2015
The hospital was thriving and gave excellent care at times, and then management would change, creating many shortages of staff and supplies, which hindered patient care.
Pros
Good nursing staff and many excellent doctors.
Cons
Understaffed and managed poorly.
Good company
Radiology Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 16, 2015
Reviewed patient medical records for accuracy and prepared records for release to authorized parties. Organized chart-holding facilities and assisted in training staff. Responsible for assisting all the imaging technologists, nurses, and radiologists with all daily activities of the department as needed as well as the development of image.
Work closely with different departments & agencies.
Patient Financial Counselor & P.A Coord. (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2015
Apply for the medical card for those patients who exhausted their medicare benefits, no health coverage, or the health insur terminated benefits. Apply for the ABE application for out inpatient(s), the All-kids application for Newborns up until the age of 19yrs old, The MPE application for pregnancies, Moms & babies for both a parent(s) & child(ren), Add-on(s) for those who have an Active case and need to add a family member. re-determination & re-instatement application, Request a Back-date for the date of service, Gender, Date of birth, Name changes and IDPA Spend-down/Spit-bill #2432(s), See all walk-in, receive payments and issue receipts, general ledger is issued daily showing all payments taken for that day and is placed in the security vault.
Pros
Working with patients, staff and agencies.
Cons
Not enough time to do so much in one day.
Good company to work for
Clinical Case Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 8, 2015
Enjoy my co-workers, fast-paced, large work load, a lot of crisis management with families and patients. Doctors can be difficult to work with however, my suggestion is to not take it personal and you'll be fine :)
Pros
Fellow staff
Cons
n/a
Great Teaching Hospital
Referral Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 1, 2015
This is a great place to work and there is a lot of things to learn in this company from entry level to management and upper management.
Great
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORSeptember 28, 2015
great placed to work when hired it was only temporary for winter.If i could have been employed as a permanent employee i would have worked there as long as possible
Good place to work.
Physician Lounge Receptionist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 20, 2015
SAMC was a great place to work while going to school. I did learn many different positions and it was a great opportunity. A lot of politics as the CEO changed hands. The growth and changes were amazing.
fun friendly place to work
Reimbursement/Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 3, 2015
St. Anthony Hospital is a fun and friendly place to work. Your fellow employees are like family. The goal is to truly put the customers first.
Cons
high insurance
Highly skilled staff
Radiology Tech II (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COApril 15, 2015
I enjoy working here very much. My coworkers and patients make it fun and exciting to come to work every day. Management is out of touch with the needs of employees, and equipment is out of date and constantly in need of repair. Benefits have never been great, and are being cut back more and more.
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
Management, benefits leave much to be desired
Busy office setting great job
Dietetic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 8, 2015
Great workplace , got meet a lot of people. was able to progress with in the company. Very flexible and understanding when it came to my scheduling. enjoyed working there for 7 years

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Anthony Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.