St. Anthony Hospitals

St. Anthony Hospitals Employee Reviews

St Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), OKDecember 20, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: long hours and short staff
Worked with pharmacist to complete orders for inpatient hospital
This place stinks!!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Okc okDecember 19, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: low pay and bad management
Very poor management they do not explain anything to you. You have to learn everything on your own. Lynetta phlebotomist supervisor is very rude and unprofessional I don't know how she got that position. good luck!
Fast pace, practicing patience, flexability and tolerance.
Certified Nurse's Assistant (Current Employee), Rockford, ILNovember 24, 2014
Pros: insurance, staff.
Cons: short staffed.
Hitting the hospital floors first thing in the morning determined to treat each and every patient with the greatest of care. Learned not to take things personal by staff and patients, multi task by priority and work hard not to become mechanical.. Don't always agree with management but do respect them. Co-workers relate and have to stick together to get the job done. Hardest part of job is trying to take care of everybody needs efficiently because ultimately everybody wants something at the same time. Most enjoyable would have to be the people I work with.
Epic Stork/ClinDoc
Epic Stork/ClinDoc Analyst (Current Employee), St Anthoy's Medical CenterNovember 22, 2014
• Participated /supported Epic Implementation at SAMC (Primarily epic stork/clindoc applications)
• Played a major role in the build & go-live of our OBIX Fetal Monitoring system & it’s integration to Epic
• Very efficient with Flowsheets, Navigators, Patient Summary reports, Workflow Engine rules, PAF columns, Patient Headers, BPAs Care Plans, Patient Education, Track Boards, SmartTools & SmartForms, Data Courier, etc.
• Extensive user role, template, sub-template, and profiles analysis and modification.
• Participated in a double upgrade from Epic 2010 to Epic 2014
• Very familiar with how Stork integrates with OpTime & Cadence
• Setup Epic outbound faxing for Perinatal ultrasound procedure documentation reports
• Lead a major workflow change with a Mom/Baby Single-Room Care Project
• Proficient in script writing for testing within Epic, including application, integrated, and smoke scripts
• Daily troubleshooting & resolution of incidents
• Composed tips sheets for clinicians
• Participate in on-call support & back-up for other applications including ASAP & Orders
More good people
Recreational Therapist (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKNovember 19, 2014
A lot of good people here, the building and facilities are great!
Enjoyable, always stayed busy
Echo Technician (Former Employee), Crown Point, INOctober 31, 2014
Pros: got to meet incredible people
Working at both these two facilities was definitely enjoyable and quiet an experience for me. Coming to work was great. Learned a lot of pathology while performing Echocardiograms and Vascular studies.
Active workplace
Client Rep (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 27, 2014
Always a busy office especially aroung the end of month closing.
Very nice working environment.
X-Ray/CT Technologist (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 6, 2014
A typical work day may be steady or very hectic depending on patient volume. Overall, my co-workers are great to work with and exhibit a phenomenal work ethic. We function well as a team, and I learn a lot of technical/diagnostic and patient care methods as a result. I consider the toughest part of the job to be the clerical responsibilites involved when very busy with patients. The most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of patients and their families.
nice place where you can move forward
cashier (Former Employee), Crown Point, INSeptember 30, 2014
This hospital was a nice place where you could move on.if you like to study the hospital offer opportunities
great place to work.
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 29, 2014
Great place to work. Loved working with the Rn's and docs. everyone in the department is a team player and we all work together to make the experience great for the patient.
Stable position, friendly helpful co-workers
Staff Nurse Med/Surg Float Pool (Former Employee), Lakewood, COSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: a massage therapist came during night shift and great co-workers
Floating within the hospital provided variety in caring for many different types of patients. I gained more knowledge in caring for patients with strokes, TBI, cardiac, and rehab. Co-workers were great! They were the best part of this job. The hardest part of the job was being able to get everything done that one hoped to. Especially concerning patient/family education.
Productive with several dining occasions in hospital
H.I.M. Associate (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: food day
Cons: sometimes you need to get away from your desk for a short break
The most enjoyable part of the job is when I leave my job and knowing that I put forth my best effort in getting my job done, sometime the hardest part is in training trying to know everything which may put me a little behind. I work very well with my employees in every job I had. I learned that I have to manage my workload by its priority.
this was my first job out of college. Enjoyable place to work.
PRN (Former Employee), St. LouisSeptember 10, 2014
The gym was large with updated equipment for that time. We saw a wide variety of patients. At that time patients would stay in the hospital for rehab.
Great environment where everyone (even the President) cares
Nutrition Assistant (Former Employee), Gig Harbor, WASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits, competetive pay, lots of "team spirit" in departments and between other departments
Cons: small hospital, not very diverse, its religiously affiliated (which for me is a very small con, i just am not religious)
I worked in the Dietary department for just over 2.5 years and I loved it! The head Chef and my director were amazing to work with. Throughout my time there I went back to school and picked up a part-time job to gain experience in another field and they worked with me to accommodate my schedule.
Overall my co-workers and supervisors were all really supportive and really fostered a servant leadership culture.
As long as you do your part they will do theirs to compensate you and give you great benefits and support.
Lots of opportunity to move around in the company which spans across the country.
The co-workers , doctors, supervisors are great, but upper lrvel management is horrible. I was employed as a Cna for 14 yr, was terminated while sick.
Former Employee (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 31, 2014
Pros: good with asthma
Cons: quick turnover. now u see them and now u don't.
A great place to work, but don't get too comfortable they'll fire U in a heartbeat.
i like working with the supervisor and staff
Certified Health Unit Coordinator/Monitor Tech (Former Employee), Michigan City, INAugust 25, 2014
A typical day I worked on a cardiac step down unit. Patients were coming and going at all times. I had to make sure there monitors were on and working correctly. I reported information to doctors and nurses. I learned more about cardiac patients. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing patients getting back to normal activities.
manager is very professional.
Monitor Technician/Safety Sitter (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 25, 2014
Pros: 12 hour shifts, 3 shifts a week.
Cons: night shift.
Great place to work and was conveniently located. Provided a great foundation for learning. However, the employees were not very happy people.
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 24, 2014
it was a great facility as a new nurse, great learning environment
Productive and fun workplace, wonderful coworkers
Registered Nurse - Acute Rehab (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2014
fun place to work, understaffed at times, wonderful coworkers, high patient to nurse ratio
Community Oirented Facility
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2014
Pros: take care of nurses well
Cons: staffing
Wonderful organization to work for. Friendly environment, amazing co-workers. Most enjoyable part of this job is knowing that I had a part in making someone else feel better.

St. Anthony Hospitals Salaries