St. Anthony Hospitals Employee Reviews

Poor management
Nurse Educator - Ortho/Neuro/Spine/Inpatient Rehab (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMarch 23, 2017
Not what I was looking for in an educator position. Work long hours and did not have the support I needed to succeed. However I am the type of person who can figure it out with little assistance, so with a few long weekends and doing a lot of research on my own, was able to navigate the job in a short amount of time. Won an innovative award there for my ideas.
I love working in a trauma atmosphere working with different situations and patients everyday. Typically we are short staffed routinely.
CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COMarch 7, 2017
I enjoy my position at ST. Anthony's and I have a wonderful schedule currently. However it is a very physical job and we do too much lifting with inadequate staff.
I do enjoy working with trauma patients and many of the other staff throughout the hospital it has given me some wonderful experience that I am very thankful for.
Pros
Non menotonous, various sistuations and scans performed daily.
Cons
Difficult to advance and learn new modalities. Heavy lifting with not enough staff.
Productive Work environment surrounded by great people
Accountant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 2, 2017
I have enjoyed working here. The most difficult part for me was learning how the healthcare system operates and applying that logic into everyday accounting.
Night staff peers were great with leadership and teamwork. New management was unprofessional and not very knowledgeable.
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 2, 2017
Staffing issues with acuity was a problem, constantly.
Night staff peers were great with leadership and teamwork. Great OB MD/CNM available on unit. I learned a lot since my employment.
Pros
Open to new grads, awesome night crew
Cons
Management, staffing
productive and fun place to work
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 28, 2017
I enjoy being in the medical field. I enjoy interacting with people. It was always a pleasant atmosphere going to work. The management was always interacting with personnel to see what they could do to make things better and work more efficiently
friendly, nice place to work
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 15, 2017
well fed
focused
great staff, busy OR environment
Clinical Charge RN (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COFebruary 9, 2017
Loved the job, detail oriented. Hardest part of the job, getting clearance/access to all areas of the auditing/accounting functions and learning complexities of Epic software.
Pros
independence
Cons
not given enough time to learn job, managers not always available.
Very busy place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 1, 2017
Working here is very hectic, the amount of work you do is not reflected on your compension. Typically, as soon as you step into the pharmacy you run up and down the entire hospital delivering IV's or medications, however due to the lack of staff, you will never be able to keep up with amount of work. Most of the recent co-workers are friendly, however there are a few that do not like to help out. Also, there are some politics with some of the techs. Pharmacy director has pleaded with HR to hire more technicians to keep up with expansion of hospital, but nothing has happened in last 4-5 years. St. Anthony Hospital only really cares about its nurses and doctors.
Pros
Most of the pharmacy staff are friendly
Cons
Extremely busy, Not compensated well, Not adquately staffed, Sometimes you dont get lunches or breaks, Lack of communication, Some politics
Could have been good
Access Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 30, 2017
I would have loved this place if workplace bullying was not okay. I reached out several times to management which in turn did nothing and in fact rewarded the bully many times.
Yes good and fun place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 27, 2017
Yes I pretty much liked this place. I even liked the pay at the end of it all once I resigned but my department was signed over to someone else's contract.
Pros
No free lunches but we did get a discount and the was good
Cons
I liked thier health insurace and the PTO
Great place
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 21, 2017
I love working here but the pay is low unless you are a nurse, or someone important. Different parts have managers. I wish they had better insurance as well.
Pros
charge lunch
Cons
low pay
Nice, small community hospital.
Echo and General Ultrasound Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Pendleton, ORJanuary 17, 2017
I enjoy getting to know everyone that works here. Small scale hospital, not too busy. I like running into my patients around town. The hospital is only 3 years old now, and I enjoy the close proximity for to the park or walking path around the hospital.
Pros
Walking path surrounding hospital.
Cons
Don't feel like there is good transparency.
It's a good place to work, great experience
CLIENT ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 9, 2017
Everything was great working here. The only bad thing is the pay. The shift options they have are great, The supervisor works with you.
Great environment
Administrative Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 3, 2017
Great environment, management doesn't really value their employees.
New additions to the hospital makes it look really nice.
Most of the people working there are great.
Overall good place to work
QI Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 2, 2017
Benefits are ok. Raises are not always given. No merit raises. Retirement plan is subpar. Vacation time is excellent. Not many holiday's. Staffing could be better
Hostile environment at times. Lots of good and bad.
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CODecember 31, 2016
I worked here for many years. Management is constantly changing, and some of the managers are incapable of grasping situations. A lot of back-stabbing among co-workers.
Pros
Good benefits and pay
Cons
High stress, little recognition for excellence
a fast paced continuous excitement there!
CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CODecember 27, 2016
St. Anthony is a very good place to learn all aspects of C.T. the co workers are very helpful in the learning process and management is helpful as well.
Not for the timid or lazy worker, be prepared to be on your feet and going full steam the whole entire shift!
Pros
great experience in all aspects of scanning
Cons
no lunch or any breaks a lot of the time!
Company change
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 16, 2016
I was hired through one company and after a company took over things changed even when signed documents said nothing will change. Professionally new company black balled previous workers.
It was fun environment. The nurses were wonderful and had a fun-loving spirit!
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 21, 2016
I found St. Anthony's to be a really good place to work. The organization was committed to providing evidence-based care. The work environment was beautiful, and I worked with some really outstanding nurses. Management maintained a good rapport with staff. The doctors were excellent, as were the nurses.
Pros
The hospital is beautiful.
Great community hospital
RN (Current Employee) –  Frisco, CONovember 17, 2016
Level III hospital located in Frisco, CO. Friendly and community centered staff and work environment. I am new to the area and I feel welcome in my new ED.