St. Bonaventure University

St. Bonaventure University Employer Reviews

St. Bonaventure University
Carpenter's Assistant (Former Employee), Allegany, NYMarch 24, 2014
St. Bonaventure University is an excellent place to pursue a college education. It is a small university where students are able to have face to face relationships with their professors. Furthermore, the fairly low number of students allows for a more personal experience in the classroom and around campus.
i would not work for this university again
House keeping/general maintenance (Former Employee), St. Bonaventure, NYJune 9, 2013
Pros: workers/management staff were fun and wonderful people to work with.
Cons: university management left much to be desired.
the staff and management who were in charge of housekeeping were always wonderful to work with and i even miss them as many became good friends. hours/work was steady and my job was secure. housekeeping was managed by a 3rd party company Aramark who did their best to make us feel our work was appreciated. i left due to the the way the university treated – more... its hourly workers and the promise to increase wages substantially at the beginning of the next school year to put a stop to a strike and then failing to follow through with those promises. – less
Great place to work while I pursued my MBA
Men's Soccer Graduate Assistant (Current Employee), Olean, NYMay 20, 2013
Pros: tutition assistance
Cons: long trips
Overall it was a great experience to work with various student-athletes. It was a good way to be able achieve my MBA and gain business experience. I had to provide support to the student athletes to help them achieve an Atlantic 10 championship.
THE Franciscan University
Director of Social Ministries (Former Employee), St. Bonaventure, NYApril 11, 2013
Pros: sbu, the southern tier
Cons: a little isolating (the bona bubble)
SBU is a great University, next to the rural city of Olean, NY.
Great place to work!
Student Tech (Former Employee), St. Bonaventure, NYJune 25, 2012
Cons: you have to qualify for federal work/study
As a student, Bonaventure offers a great service to grow your knowledge of personal computers. The Technology Services team is an awesome place to work!
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee), St. Bonaventure, NYMay 30, 2012
Pros: tuition discount
Cons: short winter
Great place to work and get an education at. A lot of fun things to do in and arround campus. The people are great, the area is fun, and there is always something to do. What more could you ask for?