St. Cloud Hospital Employee Reviews

Information Desk
Information Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Information Desk ReceptionistOctober 28, 2016
The job is great for someone who is needing extra money. Sometimes it can be slow and others it can be busy. The co-workers I have are all very nice and help you out if they can.
love the people i work with
Nutrition Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNSeptember 5, 2016
some days are busier than others. people tend to call in so that makes your work day that much harder. overall, good place to work at especially for the benefits.
Good Experience
Patient Access Representative Info/Desk (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMay 22, 2016
I think it is great place to work. Good environment with co worker. Easy access to the leaders. Structured work place. opportunity to grow in the organization. Feed back from managers and supervisors for improvement every year.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Volunteering
Minnesota Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMay 22, 2016
Everyone is very friendly, and helpful. They all have smiles on their faces, and seem very happy to be doing what they are doing, and happy to be there.
Very fast paced place to work
PCA (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNApril 14, 2016
Start my day at 7 am get report ( what the patients needs are) from staff leaving for the day. Then start vitals, toileting, and daily hygiene care before breakfast. Depending on the patient whether or not they need to get up and walk around or need to be turned and repositioned. The best part about my job is meeting and getting to know the patients and working as a team with my co-workers.
Great place to work with many opportunities
Radiographer Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNMarch 2, 2016
I love the range of patients I see on a daily basis and all the variety. My coworkers are great to work with. I feel like I am never bored and my job doesnt feel like a job.
It was cool
Nutrition Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNSeptember 8, 2015
I worked usually around 2 to close which was around 8 or so. It was a chaotic work environment but, I enjoyed the people there. Also my manager was cool. They work well with your school schedule and are very much laid back, unless you perform poorly.
Pros
Awesome Environment, Nice Boss, Cool People.
Cons
A tad bit chaotic.
Nice place to work
Medical Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNAugust 15, 2015
St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN 56303

Have been employed for St. Cloud Hospital as a medical documentation specialist with many years of experience in the field. I very much enjoy my position and the different aspects of varied healthcare specialties to be transcribed as an integral part of the healthcare team.
I am on the fence about this job.
Staffing Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJune 11, 2015
There are many aspects of this job that I really loved; the people, the environment, and all of the friendly faces there to greet you every day. However, there is a huge stress level when dealing with anything medical, and there were many times I felt pressured to go to Mass on Sundays if I was working, and that was not my religion.
Pros
Great compensation.
Cons
None.;
Fast-paced working enviroment
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMay 29, 2015
Time management is one the biggest things I had to learn for this job, as a PCA there is a lot of jobs that you have to get done in a timely manner.
Pros
Helping people in need

Want to know more about St. Cloud Hospital?

Ask a question
loved meeting new patients
Patient Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  CentraCare Health Plaza, St. Cloud MNMarch 23, 2015
Loved working with the doctors but management/team lead was not so pleasant as they did not understand my job duties when they took over in 2010. Co workers were friendly but others not. Would not say that SCH is the best place to work as indicated. Too much politics.
Pros
benefits, working with nice docs
Cons
managers etc, that come aboard and not know the job
Worked within limit and managed my time well.
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNDecember 24, 2014
A coworker called in sick, but I hard already worked twelves' shift.
I called home to notify my family for been mandated to stayed at work, the work load was heavy but I managed my time to get things done at the right time.

Working in that company is the gave me the opportunity to improve on my customer satisfaction skills.

At the hospital, I had the opportunity to interact with people from different culture background and learn their ways of working.

Considering the hardest part of the job, it was very demanding and time consuming with no additional incentives.

Always overtime to get additional money
Pros
Maneged well
Cons
Stressed out
Cooking Position
Chef / Baker / Nutrition Services (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNNovember 12, 2014
Nutrition is an average job along the lines of running a restaurant. You follow recipes, and work with various groups of people feeding hundreds of people a day. I have learned to work with various departments, who are doing various jobs to accomplish the same results as you are, and to work with people side by side in a fast paced environment. Management is available 95% of the time to help in some way. The hardest part of the job is trying to please everyone. Their are approximately 3000 people that run through on a daily basis. Most people are always happy however when someone has a bad day, we usually find out about it right away. The thing I like the most is being able to see many of the same people on a daily basis and creating relationships with them.
Pros
Meeting new people and creating relationships.
Cons
Not being able to create our own meals, always having to follow recipes.
Productive and Challenging Workplace
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNSeptember 28, 2014
A typical day at work starts at 7:00 AM. I continue to learn something new at work everyday. Management is awesome and so are my co-workers. The hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable part would have to be the people I help.
Pros
Health Care
Cons
Long Hours
Nursing Student
Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNSeptember 2, 2014
I was a nursing student here. It was a great place to have a clinical rotation at. I learned a lot from the nurses I followed.
Great health care place to work
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNAugust 31, 2014
The St. Cloud Hospital is a great place to work. They are a dedicated in bringing the best health care to the central Minnesota area. The workers there are dedicated and hard working.
Amazing employer
LPN - Family Birthing Center (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMay 9, 2014
Values and goals of St. Cloud Hospital are top notch, proud to be and employee.
a good job to have
PCA/ monitor tech (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMay 7, 2014
I work in a progressive setting. I love the fast paced environment and I feel like we all work together amazing as a team. I love this job!
Pros
fast paced
Cons
fast paced
A great Learning Experience
Operating Room Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNApril 3, 2014
I was able to learn a lot about how things run in the surgical suite as well as once the patient left the floor. I enjoyed the pressure of trying to consistently meet surgical staff's needs, which ultimately helps to provide the patient with optimal care!
great place to work
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNApril 1, 2014
great benefits, excellent pay and flexible schedules. Management that cares and will work with you and encourage job advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Cloud Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2