Are you a dedicated, hardworking customer service professional that has a passion for serving customers above all else?
Working at St. Croix | White Way Cleaners is different. We're not your average dry cleaner! We're passionate about having our customers experience the very best in dry cleaning.
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), you are the face of our company and part of a team that helps our customers look and feel their best!
We currently have two customer service positions available at our St. Paul store locations.
Part time position at our store located on Grand Avenue. Hours M-F are 3PM-7PM, Saturdays 9AM-3PM with minimum of 3 Saturdays per month required. Approximately 15-20 hours per week.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) you are the face of our company and responsible for providing exceptional customer service above all else. You are part of a team that helps our customers look and feel their very best! As a CSR, you help create great relationships with our customers, strive to make a difference in their day and every visit to our store a great experience. You have a passion for quality in all you do, are hard-working and adaptable. As a CSR, you ensure our customers always receive friendly, prompt service, maintain a clean store environment and use care and attention to detail for all garments. You adhere to and act in accordance to our company’s core values.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers by providing prompt, friendly service, connecting with the customer, building relationships and acting with a “customer comes first” attitude.
- Maintain a calm, confident and friendly demeanor at all times – even during periods of high volume or an unusual event sot that the store is kept operating to standard and provides customers with the best service possible.
- Pay attention to and respond to customer needs and requirements for handling and cleaning of their garments.
- Adheres to company operating policies and procedures for store operation, cash handling and checking in garments.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that any team member working the store can easily locate items needed to operate the store.
- Maintains high degree of regular and punctual attendance
- At all times, act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes our company culture and values.
- No previous dry cleaning experience required
- Maintain high degree of regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include mornings, evenings, weekends, nights.
- Follow all operating policies and procedures for handling of garments, store operations, and cash handling
- Engage with and understand customer requests, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Comply with company dress code that prohibits display of tattoos, facial piercings, excessive ear piercing, and any unnatural hair colors, such as green or pink
- Available and able to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
- Basic computer knowledge, math skills and familiarity with a computer
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and professionally
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships with customers
St. Croix | White Way Cleaners is a locally owned, earth friendly dry cleaner that provides exceptional customer service, high quality, award-winning cleaning and specialty cleaning services. Learn more about St. Croix Cleaners www.stcroixcleaners.com or www.whitewaycleaners.net