St. Croix Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fun, fast paced work environment
Diagnostic Imaging Secretary (Former Employee) –  Saint Croix Falls, WIApril 6, 2016
A typical day working in the Radiology department was most often very busy. I learned to work in a fast paced environment. Provided excellent customer service. I was part of a great team, awesome technicians, and radiologist. The hardest part would be some days it was very overwhelming with all the phone calls. The most enjoyable part of the job was the contact with the patients.
Great co-workers
HUC Med/Surg/ ER CLERK (Former Employee) –  Saint Croix Falls, WIMay 9, 2016
I love working here. My coworkers are very friendly and helpful. My managers are very easy to talk to. I enjoy going to work.
Pros
Good Schedule
Cons
Lack of support staff
Fast paced work environment meeting new people daily in all kinds of situations.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  St. Croix Falls, WIFebruary 12, 2013
A very face paced environment to work. I learned how to communicate and relate to all different kinds of patients in all kinds of situations. I got along well with my management. Sometimes the hardest part of my job is doing all I can for a patient and yet I still can't completely help them get better. I loved meeting the different variety of people on a daily basis and after awhile they feel like amazing friends along th way. It is an experience I keep learning from. My co-workers are like a big family that work together to accomplish goals.
Pros
i love the patients that i come in contact with on a daily basis.
Cons
i drive an hour to and from work everyday.
Rural care with high tech expertise
Education Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Croix Falls, WIFebruary 18, 2013
SCRMC is a great facility for both employees and patients. They have a strong value in customer service, strive for excellence, stewardship, learning fand trust.
Pros
family feel, great relationships, cheap meals, independant
Cons
too far from home
Great co-workers and work environment
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  St. Croix Regional Medical CenterApril 20, 2015
Pros
The work environment. Everything.
Cons
Benefits are not so great. HSA plans.
friendly enviroment
Student Nurse / Clinical Rotations (Former Employee) –  Saint Croix Falls, WINovember 29, 2012
Small hospital in a rural comunity that is growing quickly.Patient focused, friendly staff that work well together.
Pros
patient focused
Cons
need more support staff

Want to know more about St. Croix Regional Medical Center?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Croix Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3