St. Croix Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Worst place to work in the state of Wisconsin
Clinic position (Former Employee) –  ClinicOctober 12, 2017
Management staff and coworkers will throw you under the bus in a second! No one really cares about you!! Don’t let them fool you!! There is constant talk behind your back!!
Pros
Cons
Everything that happens there is a con!!!
HR is horrible
no comment (Former Employee) –  St. Croix Falls, WIAugust 10, 2017
Its all who you know. The nurses are mean, doctors yell at you, management has their favorites and do nothing. They let you know you are replaceable and don't value their employees
Cons
High deductible insurance
calm, productive, safe, fun work enviroment.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Croix Falls, WIDecember 20, 2016
I really enjoyed working at SCRMC for the small amount of time that I did. It was a great experience working hands on with nurses and doctors. I loved meeting all the new patients, and assisting them with their unique reason for having to stay in the hospital.
Fun, fast paced work environment
Diagnostic Imaging Secretary (Former Employee) –  Saint Croix Falls, WIApril 6, 2016
A typical day working in the Radiology department was most often very busy. I learned to work in a fast paced environment. Provided excellent customer service. I was part of a great team, awesome technicians, and radiologist. The hardest part would be some days it was very overwhelming with all the phone calls. The most enjoyable part of the job was the contact with the patients.
Rural care with high tech expertise
Education Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Croix Falls, WIFebruary 18, 2013
SCRMC is a great facility for both employees and patients. They have a strong value in customer service, strive for excellence, stewardship, learning fand trust.
Pros
family feel, great relationships, cheap meals, independant
Cons
too far from home
Fast paced work environment meeting new people daily in all kinds of situations.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  St. Croix Falls, WIFebruary 12, 2013
A very face paced environment to work. I learned how to communicate and relate to all different kinds of patients in all kinds of situations. I got along well with my management. Sometimes the hardest part of my job is doing all I can for a patient and yet I still can't completely help them get better. I loved meeting the different variety of people on a daily basis and after awhile they feel like amazing friends along th way. It is an experience I keep learning from. My co-workers are like a big family that work together to accomplish goals.
Pros
i love the patients that i come in contact with on a daily basis.
Cons
i drive an hour to and from work everyday.
friendly enviroment
Student Nurse / Clinical Rotations (Former Employee) –  Saint Croix Falls, WINovember 29, 2012
Small hospital in a rural comunity that is growing quickly.Patient focused, friendly staff that work well together.
Pros
patient focused
Cons
need more support staff