St. David's Georgetown Hospital Employee Reviews

Patient safety is of utmost priority
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJune 7, 2017
A typical day at work is busy. Workplace culture promotes teamwork. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing patients stablized. I learned time management.
great team support
Patient Access Specialist ER Team Lear (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXMarch 19, 2017
This is a Wonderful place to work. Staff support is amazing, but the support from managent is non existent. Pay is wonderful and will keep intrested. Potluxks are great
Pros
good food
Cons
mgr is bad
Nice coworkers
Patient Care Technician II (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJune 8, 2016
Really nice coworkers, but the days were long. And at least for me, I live far away from the hospital and it turned the 12-hour work day into a 14.5-hour day away from home.
Pros
Only work 3 days a week
Cons
Short breaks, long days
Amazing career building opportunity
Contract Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXDecember 1, 2015
The management of the organization was exceptional. It was a perfect job to build my career due to the amount of things I was exposed to and the knowledge I gained. I was exposed to a wide variety of operational tasks and decisions on a daily basis.
Pros
The leadership
Cons
Opportunities for advancement
great workplace!
Cardiac Rehab Internship (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 28, 2015
I really enjoyed this internship, because it was rewarding to work with patient's and watch them improve over the time that I worked with them. I monitored the patient's as they worked out by taking their blood pressure and checking oxygen levels. I also stretched and did free weights with them at the beginning of their workout. I had the opportunity to get to know each patient and their individual goals. It was truly a rewarding experience.
Productive and educational workplace
Radiologic Technologist and Mammographer (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TexasMarch 18, 2015
The job provided me the opportunity to work in Mammography, Diagnostic Radiology, Surgery and Bone Density. I learned a lot while working there.
Rewarding work with a high level of responsibility and stress
nutrition director (Former Employee) –  georgetown, txJanuary 16, 2015
St. David's Healthcare provides excellent patient care with emphasis on compassion and professionalism. St. David's demands a high level of dedication from department directors who are compensated accordingly. Directors are responsible for their departments 24/7 so must continually prepare for the unexpected.
Pros
respected nationwide healthcare organization
Cons
high stress level of department director position
Was a nice place to work.
Lead Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJanuary 3, 2015
-Performed Ultrasounds on all age patients and Huddles.
-Vascular technology.
-Manager was very helpful and intelligent.
-Wonderful co-workers that helped whenever you needed it.
-Being on-call 24/7 for 2 months straight.
-Meeting patients and their families.
Pros
Lead technologist and the physicians knew they could count on me. I had all of their respect.
Cons
Call.
Great place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJanuary 26, 2014
Management is wonderful. Work environment is friendly. Patient
population is great. Patient load is reasonable. Ability to pick up extra hours.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Long hours/nights
Fast Paced Environment
ER Registrar (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJuly 3, 2012
As patients are triaged into the ER, it is the registrar's responsibility to gather thier demographic and insurance information, to determine payment arangments, and to ensure accuracy.
The doctor's, physician assistants, and nurses are very friendly.
This job can be very demanding at times and you will be given many task to do at once, thats why it is important that you are able to manage time wisely and prioritize.
Great place to work, very friendly staff
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, TxJune 25, 2012
When I show up to work it is hard to be in a bad mood. Everyone here is very nice and it is noticed by the patients as well.
A great place to work, Made sure that employees were compensated for good work. Great benefits
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXApril 4, 2012
It was a very busy environment with lots of patient satisfaction. My unit was rewarded all the time for good, courteous service. I learned many new skills while working there and was encouraged frequently to learn much more. Management always seemed interested in the employees needs and were quick to help out with any problems. Employee benefits were numerous. The hardest part of the job was trying to please all the patients, which is impossible in any situation. The most enjoyable part was working with a great team that made sure that all patient's needs were met.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. David's Georgetown Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4