ST. FRANCIS HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
not fun at all
Life Center Colleague (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 21, 2017
the hardest part of working here is trying to make the participant happy on a daily basis and dealing with the manager with her personal problems with seem to follower her to work every day i loved talking to the clients because of their back ground and how much they teach you about life
Pros
nothing free
Cons
no breaks
Good workplace
Business Development Mgr (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 17, 2016
Learned a variety of skills regarding working with physicians and business development. Worked well with Business Devel team and enjoyed the professional environment.
Enjoyed in the process improvement and development and growing with the network of physicians and providers.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lincolnwood, ILDecember 9, 2014
Very demanding job. Learned to grow with the physicians and understand the culture of the organization and how to work with the physicians to create results and improved performance. Embraced the entire team's creativity. It was a dynamic group. President of the company was a mentor and allowed autonomy.
Pros
Dynamic Group
Safe, caring, Catholic Sisterhood history type hospital.
Medical Language Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 14, 2012
I appreciated the size of this hospital. I appreciated the quietness of this hospital. I appreciated the thank you that was shown to the employees by having ice cream socials or celebrations under the Oak tree after the new wing was added, etc. I appreciated prayer everynight for the sick over the intercom. I appreciated the chapel. I appreciated the forums. I was a patient there and appreciated the nurses and doctors who took care of me.
Pros
smoke-free hospital.
Cons
lunch break too short.