Activities staff work with our counselors in a clinical role to coach guests through the difficult process of self-change through leading by example, social engagement, and supporting self-efficacy. Activities staff make use our unique curriculum based on Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, the Transtheoretical Model of self-change, and the habitual development of virtuous behavior.
About St. Gregory Retreat Centers
St. Gregory Retreat Centers is a Christian organization with a mission of empowering people to transform their lives through faith, hope, and compassion. We provide hope for our guests through a combination of innovative, evidence-based approaches designed to effect self-change in the whole person: biologically, psychologically, socially, and spiritually. Our non-12-step program is founded upon the core concept that addiction is not a disease and can be overcome permanently.
- A Bachelors degree in any area is strongly encouraged.
- Within 18 months of hire, Activities Staff will become credentialed as a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
- Successful applicant will be socially engaging and empathetic.
- Pass drug screening test
- Pass criminal history and abuse registries background checks
- 8-10hr Shifts
- Weekday evenings and weekends
Indeed - 8 months ago
St. Gregory Retreat Centers is a Christian organization with a mission of empowering people to transform their lives through faith, hope,...