St. John's Well Child & Family Center

St. John's Well Child & Family Center Employer Reviews

A great place to work!
Community Engagement Worker/CAA (Former Employee), Compton, CAMay 22, 2013
I have a passion to help people so working at this community health clinic was great! My day was assisting with insurance enrollment, setting appointment, giving presentations on programs and services the clinic provided, worked with children 0-5 with early child development. Love my co-workers we worked as a team! Lack of communication with Management was the hardest part of that job.
useless
assistant (Former Employee), los angelesMarch 21, 2013
Pros: benefits at most
Cons: everything
They think they are helping you. But they are only making them selfs richer. While the main people are sitting on their butts. They under pay employees and want them as slaves. Medical and dental sucks. For example dental only has two good dentist an egyption lady and a latina. Then medical maybe only 5 doctors are good. So good luck
Lack of Management and unorganized IT department
System Administrator (Former Employee), Los AngelesMarch 5, 2013
High stress, fast paced and little to zero leadership from within the IT department. Very high turn over ratio within IT during the time I was there. Most of the IT staff were unable to handle the sometimes unreasonable demands of staff and management.
A non-profit organization that has a great mission for the underpriviledged community of Los Angeles, CA
Human Resource - Recruiter (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 14, 2012
a company that has an outstanding goal of providing assistance to the underserved community of Los Angeles, CA.
Productive place to work
Outreach Specialist (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CaliforniaAugust 8, 2012
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: union, breaks, management, job security, bonuses
People were friendly at times. I wish management would have communicated more with the employees under them. Job security was a big part of the company letting many of us go.

My co-workers were wonderful we all were like family. We kept each other together when times got hard. I did learn alot and gain planty of experience while working at St. John's.