St. Johns Medical Center

St. Johns Medical Center Employer Reviews

Full Service cafe
Food service worker (Former Employee), Longview, WAJanuary 31, 2014
Hot foods, deli, pizza, fresh salads, espresso, customer service and cashiering.
customer service set up trays deliver trays follow Dr. orders
Dietary Aid (Former Employee), Jackson Hole, WYDecember 13, 2013
Pros: free food, fun people
Cons: they no longer needed me
6 am starts the day prep food - set up trays restock take phone orders and deliver, clean customer service worked 12-13 hour day's
Exceptional Hospital Exceptional People Exceptional Care
SJRM Foundation Special Events Coordinator (Former Employee), Jackson Hole, WYOctober 12, 2013
Pros: dynamic people, exceptional values and world class healthcare
St. John's Medical is a exceptional hospital, made up of exceptional people who refuse to give anything less than exceptional patient care. Your co-workers become your family and the hospital is the heart of the Jackson Hole community. Physicians are world renowned ensuring the very best in patient care.
Excellent Place to Work, Excellent Directors
Communication Supervisor (Former Employee), Oxnard, CASeptember 15, 2013
Pros: all polite employees
Cons: some late nights maintaining telephone records
Supervised and trained all telephone operators that came on board. Very efficient PBX operators, and very easily to work with. Everyone had a good work record in my department, so usually a good evaluation. Scheduling was very easy as everyone was on a set schedule and was very happy with the schedule that they had. I was voted the Employee of the Year – more... in 1989 at St Johns Regional Medical Center. I really looked forward going to work daily, even though I put in some long hours. – less
clean, nice co-workers
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), westlakeJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: bonus for picking up
Cons: no breaks, short staffed
I like to stay busy and try to always stay positive. Hardest part of my job was being around lazy and negative people. I need to provide for my family and got called off weekly. Most enjoyable part of my job was putting a smile on a pt face. I have learned a lot in the last 9 years and will continue to challenge myself.
productive and fun work place
Volunteer (Current Employee), Longview, WANovember 6, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: not a pay check
I enjoyed all my jobs. people i work with as well the enjoyment of helping others and giving back.
People are great to work with
radiogarpher (Former Employee), jackson wyMarch 1, 2012
fellow employees are great, management, not so much. it is a ski town so wages are low. and personnel are easily replaced.