St. Joseph Regional Health Center Employee Reviews

Team work
PBX Switchboard Operator (Former Employee), Bryan, TXMarch 31, 2014
I enjoyed working at St Joseph it was very high paced with a lot of incoming calls. I was able to learn a lot of medical terminology. Being in a small office my co workers, manager and I worked as a team.
Overall
Volunteer (Former Employee), Bryan, TXFebruary 20, 2014
It was a nice place to work. I enjoyed the staff and they helped me out a lot.
great place to work, great team work and support within staff.
PRN (Current Employee), Bryan, TXJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: relaxed and supportive team of co-workers.
Cons: lead therapist is difficult to negotiate with at times and seems uncaring and numbers focused.
Lovely place to work, great job culture and wonderful support system through Human Resources Department.

Opportunities to see various diagnoses throughout any day, student education, and ownership in – more... your job.

Sometimes unrealistic and demanding Lead Therapist, but is able to keep a busy and big staff fairly satisfied. Will audit you more than necessary, sometimes is unprofessional behind closed doors.

Great group of supportive and truly caring co-workers, who make an effort to get together outside of the work setting. – less
St. joseph regional health center
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee), bryan,txJuly 17, 2013
Pros: advancement, benefits
Cons: low pay
This company was a more secure place to work. I had a chance to work as a team on a daily basis. There was room for advancement and the benefits were very good.
Great place to work and great people to work with.
Transfer Center Tech (Former Employee), Bryan, TXFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: get your 40 hours and don't have to work 5-7 days a week.
Cons: emergency situations can be stressful.
If you like to help people this is a wonderful place to work. Long hours but less days a week.
Clinical Staff Pharmacist
Clinical Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee), Bryan, TXNovember 1, 2012
Role in the Joint University in the Anticoagulation Clinic. Provide weekly Coumadin® education to the patients undergoing orthopedic surgeries.
- Provide drug information and interpret healthcare provider – more... orders in the best interest of the patient.
- NICU Pharmacist
- IV admixture preparation
- Supervise technicians
The hardest part of the job was that it did not follow Joint Commission as closely as they should. – less