ST. JOSEPH REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

ST. JOSEPH REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Employer Reviews

Experience to further my career
C.N.A (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INJune 6, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: being laid off due to down sizing and the move to the new hospital
Hospital setting was a big difference from the nursing home and it gave me the experience to further my career.
Productive and great place to learn
Volunteer (Former Employee), Paterson, NJApril 17, 2014
Pros: met great people
Cons: volunteer time was not long enough
I had a very good time volunteering here, Nurses were very helpful and very interactive with me.
Excellent healthcare system to work for
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), Paterson NJNovember 18, 2013
Pros: patient/customer satisfaction and leadership growth
Cons: na
Day is filled with serving and exceeding our customers expectations. On a daily basis I learn to listen to my employees as they are the ones actually doing the Job and can aid in overall success.
Excellent Place to Work
Registered Nurse-Full Time (Current Employee), Mishawaka, INAugust 10, 2013
I love my position at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, Mishawaka. Good working team with good managerial staff.
Productive workplace, very easy work flow.
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Plymouth, INAugust 2, 2013
My day at work veries some days from crazy busy to crazy slow. Working at the hospital I have learned the importance of sterilization and cross contamination. My manager is understanding when it comes to my needs and my hours are flexable. My co-workers work hard to help each other out to make our day a little easier. The hardest part of my job, I would – more... say, is the constant moving and bending over. Some days I come home very tired. The most enjoyable part of my job would be the hours. I come in early in morning and leave early enough in the day. – less
Strong Team Work
Staff Nurse, Emergency Department (Current Employee), South Bend, InMarch 27, 2013
Emergency Room Nursing, strong team work needed,seeing mutiple patients.
Great atmosphere!
Student radiographer (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INJanuary 13, 2013
It has been a wonderful place to grow as a student. Filled with a very diverse group of individuals who all bring something unique to the table. Each employee within the radiology department offers a different method of learning and teaching you to develop your skills as a Radiologic Technologist.
fun place to work. strong core values.
Circulating Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Mishawaka IN 46545October 31, 2012
Pros: free lunches when we would recognize our peers perfomace
Cons: long hours some times
a typical day at work was usually a busy day, filled with multiple different surgeries and good energy. i learned that teamwork in surgery is not only important but also indispensable. management was consistent. they would try to be on top of our needs such as granting days off, filling gaps in a timely manner, placing us where we were most needed. – more... we practice lots teamwork. my coworkers were great to work with. hardest part of the job was when surgeries did not bring the results expected and patient/family had to deal with bad news. the most enjoyable part of the job was definitely our patient's satisfaction. – less
Productive and fun.
Laundry Room Clerk (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 25, 2012
I worked in what used to be the laundry department until they moved out the hospital.It also was a temporary job. I met alot of nice people and learned alot about that department.
Good place to work, good benefits
Medical Receptionist / Full-time (Former Employee), South Bend, INJuly 12, 2012
I loved the ladies I worked with in the front office however the management left something to be desired. The hours were great.