St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 2, 2016
I really enjoyed my time at St.Jude Children's Research Hospital. I only decided to leave, because it has been a long term dream of mine to become a Police Officer.
Pros
The Company alone
Happy Camper
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 3, 2016
Great place to work. Management and co-workers are great! Not a hard job and the joy of meeting new people. The growth and benefits make you want to come to work.
Pros
Stress free work environment
Cons
Kids dying for different illness.
Great
Lead Patient Account/Medical Billing & Collection (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 3, 2015
It is a Great experience working here at St Jude. Everyone here exemplifies great leadership skills. It's is all about the kids here at St Jude. I would recommend anyone to work here.
Pros
Patient Care
Cons
None that I can think of
Great Place to work
Pro Bono Project Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 8, 2015
Great place to work for a worthy cause. Who can say no to bbeing part of a team that helps children with cancer. Open atmosphere to new ideas and ways to enhance marketing initiatives.
Fun and rewarding
Event Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 7, 2015
I really enjoyed my time at St.Jude! I worked with some great people and was able to help some really neat kids. I would like to do this line of work again in non-profit.
Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 30, 2015
Awesome place to work. Excellent benefits and working condition. Patients and family treated wonderful and treated with compassion and respect
Great institution and cause
Fish Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 17, 2015
Excellent institution to work for and donate towards. World class hospital and care for children and their families. Great place to work.
Pros
World class institution, work with a helpful purpose
Cons
Job security, constant replacements
Inspirational and loving environment
Physical Therapy Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 1, 2015
I experienced both inpatient and outpatient settings each week, learning about a wide variety of impairments and diagnoses throughout the birth to 21 age groups.
Ready Runner/Kay Kafe Companion (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 28, 2015
St. Jude is very fun and unique. You get to meet people from all walks of life. I love it very much. I especially love the patients and working the events.
Fun and Produtive workplace
Floor Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 11, 2015
The most I enjoyed about my job is the fact that I'm apart of a growing family within one happy home.My workdays go by with a smile.The managing team is direct and very understanding.
Pros
Discount lunch
Cons
Great insurance
Amazing place to work
Head Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 12, 2015
St Jude is consistently recognized as a top place to work in the country, and for very good reason. Everything is geared towards having happy employees, because happy employees make for a more positive environment for patients and are more conducive for research productivity.
Over all a nice place to work and has good benefits
Lab Informatics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 1, 2015
This is one of the good place to work. I enjoyed working there for good cause, working for sick kids. Good benefits. Co-oworkers can be non supportive some times.
Rated Top 100 Place to work
Patient Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 19, 2015
My typical night at work is a pretty busy one at the beginning but it slows down in about the 3rd hour into the shift. I have learned a tremendous amount of information about St. Jude and their values. They value the care of the patients and families. I work with patients that have catastrophic diseases and the hardest part of my job is getting attached to the patients especially the ones that you know will loose their battle. But on the other hand, the most enjoyable part of my job is meeting people from different countries, races, religion and creed along with interacting with the patients especially if I can make them smile on one of those not so good days.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
occasional rushed breaks
Wonderful and exciting place to work
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 15, 2015
I am currently working at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital as a member of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute. My review for HHMI applies here as well.
Awesome Place
House Supervisor/Supervisor of Procedure Area (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 14, 2015
Everyone that works there can make a difference in the life of a child and their family. Co-workers are an awesome part of the team because it takes a team to treat these amazing children.
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
Very specialized
Great place to work,
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 29, 2015
Great place to work with great benefits and compensation. Outstanding Mission Statement benefiting children with cancer.
Volunteer with my young child
Thon coordinator (Current Employee) –  Katy, TxMarch 31, 2015
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, participate & support the Trike-a-thon
April 2011 – Present
Teach children riding-toy safety lessons while helping save the lives of children battling cancer and other catastrophic diseases. As a Trike-A-Thon coordinator, you can utilize your passion for educating kids. As a participant, your child can learn valuable safety skills while earning prizes based on the donations they raise.
Prestigious place to work - great environment
Senior Research Technologist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 28, 2015
More of an academic research environment. Hospital is located in a dangerous part of town, but the campus is safe and very nice.
Pros
Great hospital
Cons
Bad location
Great
Shift Program Intern (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2015
No day was typical. I loved the change of pace every day.The shift program intern worked with the weekly volunteers. I also planned the volunteer luncheon.
St Jude as a rule is a gr8 place and the do a lot of gr8 work but the culture leaves a lot to be desired
System Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 25, 2015
Some of the people I worked with had been there for so long that they had become impudent in there jobs and didn't want to learn anything new, just wanted to ride out the time they had left and didn't want you to learn anything new because they were afraid they would then to have to learn something new. If not for that it would be a gr8 place to work.
Pros
Food was very good in the Caf

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4