St. Jude Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Payment Posting
Associate Cash Posting Representative (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CASeptember 2, 2015
Faced paced environment with little to no time for training, I had to jump right into a new system. I learned about more insurances and codes that were added or deleted. I loved most about my work was reaching the monthly goals and being acknowledge for it. The most enjoyable part of my job was how all my colleagues pushed one another, if help was needed they were open to give advice in how to get around the system quickly also how to post without errors. The office began to grow and grow but multiply tasks were given to each and everyone so it was never a day with nothing to do.
Pros
Casual Fridays, Breaks
Cons
Short lunch, Mandatory OT
Enjoyed my time
Phlebotomist - CPT 2 (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAOctober 28, 2014
Great place to work, great friend staff and excellent benefits
Positive focus
Volunteer Representative (Former Employee) –  New Albany, Indiana satellite officeJanuary 2, 2014
I felt such a strong connection helping the cancer-striken children of this hospital. There were pictures of the children all over the walls to bring the reality of our goals. A day could be a hard one with the announcement of having lost one of the children to their battle against the disease, but would make me focus that much harder to help the others still depending on all of us working there.
Pros
games to keep us motivated
Cons
dealing with the reality of death of a child
Phone operator
Survey Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 24, 2012
Entering data, and filling out surveys for clients. Updating survier cancer patients medical history.
Great Hospital
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAApril 29, 2012
Large turn over at this hospital and a hour drive made this job short. But I learned a lot.

Want to know more about St. Jude Hospital?

Ask a question