St. Louis College of Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Very organized company
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 6, 2016
I love working at Stl College of Pharmacy. They are very professional and organized. They are understanding and they actually care about their employees.
Pros
Two 15 min breaks, one 30 minute break
My Job
Pharmacy - Director Technical Support (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 14, 2015
I enjoy my job very much, as well as my staff. I don't fully agree with my VP/CIO on how he does certain things. He means well, but sometimes his approach is a little difficult.
Pros
Nice People
Cons
Too much politics
Not worth the stress
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MoMay 2, 2014
Low pay, keeps most employees part time so that they do not have to pay benefits, have a type of "hush hush" environment where unjust things seem to go unsaid out of fear of workplace retaliation.
Sometimes a fun place to work, but very much a select group of people are in charge.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 29, 2012
Difficult place to work if you did not have a master's degree in something you were looked down upon. Management was awful, some of the coworkers were awesome, others were atrocious.
Great learninng environment, enjoy working with people
Lead Administrative Security Officer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 17, 2014
I worked for STLCOP for 13 years. The experience I learned there was amazing. I started out in the Business Office and ended up becoming a Lead Administrative Officer, and starting a security team with 24/7 coverage for the College campus. Being part of a team, working with faculty, staff, and students was a joy. I learned how to manage people, organizational skills, problem resolution, quality control, and how important safety is to the students and parents,
Great experience with a great opportunity to succeed
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MissouriJanuary 31, 2015
This internship was a great opportunity to not only gain knowledge in the field of Pharmacy but in the realm of rigorous studies. I gained college credit and so many other exciting things.
Easy going workplace
Tutor and Teachers Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 24, 2013
Easy tutoring when people show up. Get paid to study sometimes.
Cons
Not many hours a week given to each employee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Louis College of Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.

St. Louis College of Pharmacy Reviews by Location