St. Louis College of Pharmacy

St. Louis College of Pharmacy Employer Reviews

Not worth the stress
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee), St. Louis, MoMay 2, 2014
Low pay, keeps most employees part time so that they do not have to pay benefits, have a type of "hush hush" environment where unjust things seem to go unsaid out of fear of workplace retaliation.
Great learninng environment, enjoy working with people
Lead Administrative Security Officer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 17, 2014
I worked for STLCOP for 13 years. The experience I learned there was amazing. I started out in the Business Office and ended up becoming a Lead Administrative Officer, and starting a security team with 24/7 coverage for the College campus. Being part of a team, working with faculty, staff, and students was a joy. I learned how to manage people, organizational skills, problem resolution, quality control, and how important safety is to the students and parents,
Easy going workplace
Tutor and Teachers Assistant (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 24, 2013
Cons: not many hours a week given to each employee
Easy tutoring when people show up. Get paid to study sometimes.
Sometimes a fun place to work, but very much a select group of people are in charge.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 29, 2012
Difficult place to work if you did not have a master's degree in something you were looked down upon. Management was awful, some of the coworkers were awesome, others were atrocious.

About St. Louis College of Pharmacy

Founded in 1864, St. Louis College of Pharmacy is one of the oldest and largest colleges of pharmacy in the nation. Our student – Read more

St. Louis College of Pharmacy Photos