St. Lucie Medical Center

St. Lucie Medical Center Employer Reviews

Not the place for Interns
Radiologic Technologist Intern (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 19, 2014
The staff lack the ability to teach and listen to there interns. This lack of communication makes it difficult to fully grow in your education.
SLMC
Physical Therapist Assistant Intern (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 7, 2013
Very good place to work. The staff is knowledgeable and caring. The orthro floor is brand new and we get many comments that it looks like a hotel.
Very friendly enviorment. Love to work there!
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant II (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 16, 2012
Love this company. Very nice place to work. My co-worker are exceptionally hard working and very friendly. I love my job and enjoy every min I am there.
Great start in my field, I learn my craft from the best techs and a wonderful manager.
Echo/Vascular Technolgist PRN (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 25, 2012
Pros: given an opportunty to be staffed during internship
Cons: no time to learn other things.
Performed echo and venous dopplers on both in and out patients. Edited reports, report findings to cardiologists, Maintain a daily log for all patients. Work well with a team of cardiopulmonary staff.
Great place to work. Small yet very busy.
PBX Operator (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 4, 2012
The department I worked in was quite small only 2 people per busy shifts, however we got to interact with several of the other departments and I found this to be quite rewarding.
Friendly workin Hospital Environment
MEDICAL RECORDS FILING CLERK (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 27, 2012
Pros: meeting friendly people including patients and families.
Cons: lunch time should be extended.
A very productive workplace. The assignment was interesting and prepared me to function in any workplace environment, how to approach every situation and to deal with all kinds of personalities.
Getting the job done was the greatest part of the day. Those in management were sometimes stern and other times very helpful. I was able to enhance my skills in order to be able to accomplish what was expected.
not enough staff
Nurse Technician II (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 26, 2012
Pros: location, student friendly
Cons: not willing to pay for more staff
nurse to patient ratio is 1:6 or7
tech/cna to patient ratio is 1:12-18
enjoy most co-workers, some are lazy and have managers wrapped around their fingers
extremely physical job

About St. Lucie Medical Center

At St. Lucie Medical Center we are committed to providing the best possible care to our patients. The physicians and staff that – Read more