Provide clerical support and assistance in a healthcare setting whenever the need be.
Pros: great place to work with alot of team efforts to make it a go.
Cons: always short on staff but always worked out fine. budget an issue.
1. Answer phones, schedule tests, work with the charge nurse regarding staffing issues and help answer questions those families my have.
2 .Helping staff with timecard issues at any given time of the day made it very interesting.
3. Ordering supplies for the needs of the patients while providing any additional support if needed.
4. We always have a – more... variety of co-workers on staff- need remember we are all different and no one is the same.
5. New staff were always a challenge. But one thing I always said was that we were all new once. We need to give them support and to be as helpful as possible in a kind way.
6. The hardest part in my job was that I would have many people asking me for things at the same time and I would have to multi task in many different times of shift.
I loved keeping busy in my job. I am not one to sit around and do nothing. – less