St. Mary's REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Employee Reviews

great place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grand Junction, CONovember 9, 2017
St. Mary's Regional Center is a great place to work. there is wonderful teamwork and many opportunities for advancement. My direct manager is the best one I've ever had in all of my years in the health field.
Great people
Health Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKOctober 14, 2017
They're great people who work here. Pain management only stands up for the management and the employees stuffers. The only reason this place was voted best place to work is because the other Hospital in town is worse not because this one is better.
Pros
People
Cons
Great place to work in local enviroment
HIM Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARSeptember 17, 2017
St Mary's is a great place to work in a Russellville,AR offering competitive wages and benefits. It is a place to advance if you are willing to learn . Challenges are in any job especiallu within the healthcare industry when you are dealing with people who are not at their best. This employer gives you an opportunity to make a difference in someones life as well as the community.
fun place to work
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARAugust 12, 2017
I really enjoyed working at St Mary's wellness fitness center. A very fun place to work and grow as a personal trainer. I learned so much work here.
Clinical Data Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEAugust 10, 2017
I enjoyed the work here as well as the staff but felt that we were not compensated as well as we could have been for our work. We were given all the tools necessary to do our jobs with updated equipment the majority of the time.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Poor pay scale
Great staff.
RN (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 7, 2017
St. Mary's was once a great place to work and its difficult for me to rate. Sadly, the organizations focus shifted away from patient care to profit. Staff has been cut to the bare minimum and productive, efficient and consistent output has thus suffered.
Pros
AMAZING co workers and I have always been treated well in my department.
Cons
The organizations focus
Love St. Mary's
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKJuly 26, 2017
St. Mary's provides a family culture to it's employees. There is an atmosphere of teamwork, support, and encouragement within departments of all areas. It has been an overall positive experience working here.
many practices to choose from
F.T. Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEJuly 22, 2017
Worked the walk-in Walmart Clinic while this was in existence
Had opportunity to offer compassionate complementary care to help the community
Was able to work alone free of office politics
Pros
independence
Cons
absentee medical director
enjoyed
Accounts Payable/ Finance Technician (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 7, 2017
I enjoyed working for this organization. The pay was competitive and staff worked well together. Both professional and clinical staff were valued. I recommend this company to others..
Great pleace to work
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKJune 26, 2017
Caring Administrators, excellent benefits, great work environment, and co-workers. Learned new systems and how to admit patients to the hospital for stays and for out patient services.
Review
ICU & Emergency Room Unit Secretary/Monitor Tech (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKJune 22, 2017
This hospital was a great place to work in order to grow and learn. The nurses were outstanding. It was an overall positive experience. It was wonderful to be a part of that team.
Pros
Open Heart Surgery Program
Cons
No comment
Very friendly environment
Clinical Documentation Specialist Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 30, 2017
Good place to work if you are ready to handle more stress. Definitely a great place to enhance your career and learn more. Don' expect to grow in one day but you will definitely get your chance.
Great paid time off
Admit/Discharge Clerk (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARApril 27, 2017
Getting to meet new people. Learned how to make folders and assemble charts. The hardest part of my job was locating some of the records. I got to meet new people.
Cons
Good healthcare
Good place to work.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, MEApril 27, 2017
Good place to work. Just looking for a full time job. The people work well together overall. For the most part it is very relaxed. I would recommend working here if you live in the area. Doctors are also very nice to work with.
Great teamwork
RN (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, MEApril 25, 2017
This hospital is a great place to learn. It has a great environment to grow and go as far as you want to go. The pay is not the greatest, but it is Maine.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Pay
Respected hospital with caring staff
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKApril 14, 2017
My experience with the hospital was very good. I had been in private practice so when going to work as a contracted healthcare provider, didn't really appreciate their management of office employees.
Pros
Staff support
Cons
Patient ratios
Great Hospital
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, CO 81501February 7, 2017
I had a really fun time while I did my volunteer work at St. Mary's Regional Medical Center. I got to learn from the CNAs, RNs, and the charge nurse.
Required Review
LVN - Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEJanuary 5, 2017
I loved working here. I had the privilege to learn from many great nurses and doctors here. I cared for some amazing patients during my tenure here as well.
Enjoyed working there
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV 89503December 1, 2016
Ran patient reports
Worked with the Director of Case Management
Worked with Case Managers
Worked with Social Workers
Communicated Daily with Patients
Pros
Loved working there
Cons
long hours always busy
To many "know it alls"
Nursing Staff (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEJune 30, 2016
To many supervisors for nurse's and tech's. They are totally screwing over employees since closing down a unit, leaving us upset and scared of the unknown. Hospital is focusing more on behavioral units then medical. The only thing this hospital has going for them is the family birthing unit. As a former employee, I would not send my sick dog to get treated at St.Marys. HIPAA violations everywhere, trash talking nurse's, unsafe and unsanitary work environment. Horrible doctors and surgeons. Stay away.
Pros
Pay is good.