FULL TIME (36/48 HOURS) AND PER DIEM (12-36 HOURS)
Manufacturing, Assembly or Packaging Experience REQUIRED.
5am - 5pm Thursday-Saturday and Every Other Sunday
Position: General Packer
Reports To: Packaging Shift Lead
To provide general labor assistance to the packaging process.
+ Perform general assembly functions on the packaging line
+ Understand basic Standard Operating & Safety Procedures
+ Operation of minor equipment such as wrappers, tape guns etc
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Past experience in a fast paced assembly environment
- Ability to follow instructions with a minimum of supervision
- Good attention to detail
- Oral and written fluency in English required
- High degree of repetitive hand motion
- Standing for periods up to (3) hours
- Ability to lift up to 30 Lbs.
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY:
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THE LINK BELOW WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.