St. Petersburg College Employee Review

View all St. Petersburg College reviews

Good work, temporary employment
Coachs' Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 30, 2013
I enjoyed working for the school however it was a temporary job and the compensation was not very competetive. Typically I would enter data on the team statistics, compile and review opponents statistics, and perform maintenance on equipment and gymnasium. Also during games I was responsible for preparing the gym and keeping live stats for each team during the game.
Pros
Free dinners and road trips throughout Florida
Cons
Temp work and low hours

Other St. Petersburg College Employee Reviews

Online Life
Adjunct Professor - Criminal Justice (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 14, 2017
The support for adjuncts is great. Prior adjuncts are supportive and willing to assist in any way they can. The opportunities are limited for more classes per term but that comes with the arena.
I was a Student
Computer Programming Club Member (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 13, 2017
I was a student at St. Petersburg College. I was at the college to get an education. I enjoyed the class projects and receiving a grade for it and the assignments were fun to do.
Pros
assignments
Cons
degree program