GOOD PLACE TO WORK PAY GOOD IMPROVESECURITY, SSC security, shelton, CT 2012 – Present
• Possesd a professional appearance and demionar
• Observed closed circuit cameras
• Performed property patrols in vicinity
• Made temporary and vistor passes
• Escorted clients to garages and personal vechicles.
• Documented activity in security log book and relaying messages to clients.
• Secure clients property by locking specific areas with padlocks and alarms.
• Checked boiler rooms and record tempatures in log book for client engineer.
• Additional duties to keep premises safe