ST. VINCENT CHARITY MEDICAL CENTER

ST. VINCENT CHARITY MEDICAL CENTER Employee Reviews

very professional employees
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 4, 2015
Pros: a plus
Very professional employees. Hard workers, very good team work and easy to work with them. I love to work with them, they are such a easy going people.
Productive workplace with strong learning and mentoring opportunities
Rehab Assistant to PT/OT (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 12, 2014
Prior to graduate school I was given the opportunity to work hand in hand with PT/OT professionals. I was able to complete competency exams to increase my job responsibility increased as well as my hours and pay.
Work place
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 9, 2014
It was a good place to work for. No issues. No complaints. Great environment. The employees were helpful. The company provide good pay and stability. Being a phlebotomist gave me a challenge that i accepted graciously. I loved the challenge of the job. Never a rough day with drama.
Organization keenly focused on its long standing mission and values
Vice President Human Resources (Current Employee), Cleveland, OhioNovember 16, 2014
Great history, quality care, strong sense of mission and values relative to Catholic Healthcare.
Nice place to work
Manager UM and Care Coordination (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 12, 2014
Nice place to work. Staff really care about the patient. The doctors are great.
Good Work Place
Human Resources Assistant (Temp Assignment) (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great place to learn
Cons: temp assigment
This is a very nice place to work. The people are friendly and the HR department is awesome
Human Resources
Human Resources Assistant (Temp Assignment) (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 24, 2014
Very nice place to work for. People are very friendly and I was trained on all aspect of the job
Productive and postive place of emplyoment
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Cleveland, OhioAugust 10, 2014
A day in respiratory would involve patient assessment, medication administration, contact with physicians as well as other healthcare professionals. Maintain equipment in department and on other hospital floors.
Hyperbaric Therapy would involve assessing patients pre and post treatment. Educate patients and family on risks and benefits of treatment. Inform patients in proper attire for use and pre and post guidelines for hyperbaric.

I enjoy interacting with nursing, the residents and patients on a daily basis. I am proud to engage in treatment education, suggest procedures or treatment for patients and collaborate with physicians.
very busy intercity hospital
Paramedic (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 5, 2014
loved my job as an ED medic. Something different every night. Learned alot from a great nurse and 2 fantastic doctors
Teachable place to work
PRN File Clerk (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 10, 2014
Pros: learning new things
Cons: cut backs within the hospital
A typical day at St. Vincent Charity Hospital is being productive in creating file records for the hospital patients, scanning them into the system and then finalizing them and stamping them for approval.

My co-workers were very helpful

The hardest part of the day is not being able to keep up with the work load from the days that I have missed.

The most enjoyable part is learning new things within the Medical Records department.
good place to work
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: freindly and family detailed
Cons: pay
I enjoyed my time here I like working closely with the doctors and help started the program over
St. Vincent
Critical Care Float Nurse (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 5, 2013
St. Vincent was a wonderful place to work. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.
A strong mission-focused hospital that provides excellent care. A wonderful place to work.
Director, Service Excellence (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 3, 2013
This is the friendliest most welcoming hospital I have had the pleasure of working for. The people demonstrate a genuine sense of compassion and go out of there way to help others.
Very nice atmosphere, christian catholic culture.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioApril 9, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule, full of compiments
Cons: having to leave
Working within the Development Foundation Department was such a joy! My boss was the best ever, always considering your feelings, full of compliments. A typical day always consisted of laughter, understanding and compassion. The coworkers were always there for you and readily available to answer a question or concern. The hardest part of the job was to leave, as this was a temporary position. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with others and Board members
Good workplaced
Environmental service/Support Service Aide II (Current Employee), Cleveland, OhioJanuary 14, 2013
A typical work day for me is doing floor tech work me being the lead/ supervisor on my shift I also had to answer pages from the hospital. Were it can be that a room has discharge and needs to be cleaned so the next patient have a clean room. Also it can be that we have a water spell to be cleaned up or if we are short handed help in other area of the hospital.
Needs some work.
Bariatric Case Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 29, 2012
My co-workers were wonderful, kind, helpful individuals who made going to work even better. The office as a whole however, needed some work.
Friendly, faith-based work environment
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioMarch 6, 2012
Pros: very close to home
Cons: very small cafeteria
I thoroughly enjoyed working there. My co-workers were nothing but kind and respectful towards me.
Productive learning environment
Medical Clinic (Former Employee), Student Medical AssistantNovember 2, 2011
Pros: excellent teamwork
Cons: my duties were limited
I was at this location for a total of five weeks and I had the opportunity to expand the skills I learned while attending Sanfor-Brown College. I believe this to be a great place to work.

About ST. VINCENT CHARITY MEDICAL CENTER

Founded in 1865, St. Vincent Charity Hospital is Cleveland's oldest private hospital, located in the heart of Cleveland's revitalized – Read more