St. Vincent Health System

St. Vincent Health System United States Employee Reviews

Good Entry Job!
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARNovember 6, 2014
Pros: co-workers, environment, pay
Cons: management, pto paid vacations, benefits
Everyone I work with is really nice and good people. They kinda put to much on your hands tho and they keep adding work to your job description every year. But over all its a good first time job.
Fun Workplace
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARMay 25, 2014
Assist with all other office administrative duties. Handles confidential information such as; patient medical records and personal information
Fast pace
Assistant (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARApril 3, 2014
This is a fast growing organization that demands a fast pace. They expect excellence and nothing less.
Creative atmosphere with never a dull moment
Web Administrator, Videographer, Photographer (Current Employee), Little Rock, AROctober 29, 2013
St. Vincent Infirmary was awarded Magnet status and voted the best hospital by US News and World Report. Can't do better than that.
Social Media/ Tech Advancement Representative (Current Employee), little rock, arkansasJuly 9, 2013
College job to get me experience in an office setting and working with a team.
Exciting place to work with the comfort of knowing you helped someone daily.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: lunches, dinners, staff outings
Cons: having to move
Fast paced, ability to move around and learn daily. The staff was more like family whom I stay in contact with today. Never hearing a complaint from clients was a pleasure and a continuous goal meet daily.
Exciting place to work with the comfort of knowing you helped someone daily.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: lunches, dinners, staff outings
Cons: having to move
christain, friendly atmosphere with good working relationship with physicians.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), 4 west post surgicalJune 5, 2012
Pros: cafeteria, bank, atm, gift shop, biffetro located in the building
Cons: we celebrate/recognize different staff members every month
breakfast in am, receive report from night shift while making walking rounds and introduce yourself to each patient and fill out the board in each room with information and telephone numbers and plan of care for the day. check chart for orders and give report to PCA/CNA on care of patient, check medication record to make sure all meds are available, if not - go ahead and order from pharmacy. all documentation is computerized charting and each patient has an arm band with scan code, you ask name/date of birth then scan arm band. i learn standing orders for surgical (prostate, colon, hernia, neck, breast, appendix, gallbladder, mouth, penile prothesis and orthopedics) procedures and more. management under staff at times but co-workers are terrefic at working together to help each other. the hardest part of my job is when a patient go bad or expire. the most enjoyable part of my job is the relationship with my surgeons and doctors. we have OOPS meeting to check for near misses at the end of the shift or the beginning of the shift.