St. Vincent Medical Center

St. Vincent Medical Center Employee Reviews

St.Vincent medical center is a great place to work. I was able to gain a great amount of experience in my 9 1/2 years of service with them.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 25, 2015
When I started working at St. Vincent medical center in 2005 that was my first hospital job as a certified nursing assistant. I began working in the float pool for the hospital and that was the best opportunity I could have asked for. It allowed me to exposed to so many great experiences. My co-workers and I worked together to care for the patients. The hardest part of my job was being able to care for the family after devastating new about a love one and the most enjoyable part of my job is being able to do something for a patient to put a smile on their face. I love patient care and being able to interact with my patients.
All in a day's work
RN (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2015
St. Vincent has a very good benefits package for everyone. It laso has a good team to work with and that's what kept me there for 8 years.
Enjoyable work
REGISTRATION ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: none
I enjoy the work I do with St. Vincents. I have recommended others to come to work with this organization. I have nothing but good things to say about being an employee with this company.
Nice place to work
RN Case Manager (Current Employee), los angelesMarch 28, 2015
Pros: great co workers
Cons: not enough staff
Nice place to work. Great co workers, friendly environment and comparative salary. Not enough staff. The hospital was for sale, but has no buyers. There's a real possibility the hospital will file bankruptcy.
Hospital is in a state of transition
Physician Assistant, Department of Surgery (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Co-Workers
Cons: hospital is being purchased
St Vincent was a great place to work. It is in the process of being bought and the sale is not going well. It is still uncertain who is going to purchase the the facility. Until this happens, It is difficult to truly rate the new culture of the facility.
The best place for the right experience.
Surgical Assistant Externship (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: best cafeteria breakfast.
At St. Vincent everybody is friendly. The staff are hard workers and will make all patients feel at home . I worked with some of the best surgeons and have had the best experiences.
Friendly place to work
Temp (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2015
The staff members in the hospital are absolutely the sweetest and most caring personnel. The focus is a better quality of health.
wonderful workplace
Clinic Manager, Orthopaedic Institute (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 12, 2015
great place to work if you like hospital environment but very cozy, everyone is friendly and everyone works together. The different department heads ensure that everyone works together, collaboration is very important.
Management was very helpful and respectful coworkers.
Medical Record Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: free lunches.
Cons: short breaks and long hours.
Fast pace job with great sources to grow in the industry of medicare.
Management was very helpful and respectful coworkers.
Medical Record Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: free lunches.
Cons: short breaks and long hours.
Fast pace job with great sources to grow in the industry of medicare.
Amazing Organization
Director, Casa de Amigos Community Learning Center (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 18, 2014
Working at St. Vincent Medical Center has been a blessing. The culture and support by the Senior Administration shows great care of the employees who work here.
Great Vincentian Values. Allowed me to grow professionally.
Director Business Operations (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 23, 2014
Most days started with rounding on my staff to check their needs for the day. Usually followed by meetings collaborating with other departments and then end of day desk time to prioritize tasks. I was able to practice daily team building and compromise to achieve a common goal and objective. My co-workers and I respect each other while keeping each other accountable. The hardest part of the job is when the associates have difficulty understanding the big picture. Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing colleagues and other associates grow.
No problems
Float Pool Nurse- Ranging (Current Employee), BirminghamAugust 20, 2014
Pros: work place flexiability
As a float pool nurse each day was exciting.
Each day I called to office and was assigned to a different area which made my day. I never got involved with politics of the floor and had a positive experience with everyone.
Great learning experience. Good teachers. Very patient
SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 10, 2014
The staff was very friendly. They were very welcoming and patient. The hours were good. The most enjoyable part of the job was taking care of the patients and knwing you made a difference in their life.
I leaned many of my skills at the hospital
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2014
management did me wrong their, they got rid of me, for all the wrong reason. but I still enjoyed working their.
Productive and fun place
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 10, 2014
Being a front desk clerk was an enjoyable job the day went by fast
Nice people to work with.
Float Clinical Nurse in various units (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 3, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: too many days of cancellations
St,. Vincent is a great place to work, until you get cancelled.
good workplace a lot of helpful and learning experience
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 5, 2014
challenging workplace fun and good place to work at with fun and helpful people.
I am experienced in healthcare and as well as office environment.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), 2131 W. 3rd Street, Los Angele, CA 99057April 5, 2014
In working with healthcare is challenging and fulfilling.
great place to work
Externship (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 3, 2014
Very nice place
Everyone was so helpful and plesant
Great working/learning environment