St. Vincent Medical Group Employee Reviews

New Management
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 30, 2016
I truly enjoyed my work in an OB/GYN office. The doctors, staff and patients were wonderful. I decided to leave due to the hours that I was working and the new management that took over the St. Vincent Health Physicians.
Pros
Learning Environment
Cons
New Management
Productive and Enjoyable.
front office (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 1, 2015
I enjoyed working at St. Vincent Medical Group. Every day was different. Coworkers were fun to work with. Learned much. Management was very supportive. A very enjoyable experience. Comraderie with everyone was excellent.
Friendly atmosphere
Radiologic Technologist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INNovember 2, 2015
St. Vincent Medical Group is a great company. They will work with employees who wish to continue their education. This company is one of the best in healthcare service. They have up to date resources to help employee's complete job tasks that are assigned.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
Cons
Employees will need to start wearing color specific uniforms for their job classifications.
Loved my intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  Sterling, MASeptember 3, 2015
Very Well experience and loved every minute, friendly people and loved what i did, Internship for a few months for school. No pay
emjoyable place to work with friendly atmosphere.
RN (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INSeptember 3, 2015
the doctors are wonderful to work for. Management is supportive. Health benefits are excellent. Coworkers are friendly
Great providers to work for
Senior Office Assistant, Patient Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2015
This company is a great one to work for if you are looking for longevity and compassion in the workplace. Very professional staff. Great place to work overall.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short/no breaks and/or lunchess
The Doctor's I work for are wonderful
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis INApril 10, 2015
I answer the Phones off and on all day.
I Schedule appointments & check patient's in.
I prepare medical records & fax documents for the doctor's
Pros
Free Lunchs!
Cons
No room for advancement
Productive and fun place to work.
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OhioApril 10, 2015
Very good place to work for. All the doctors I worked with were very nice. Good benefits, PTO days, a lot of PTO hours (accrued every 2 weeks). Manager was very nice and caring. I do not work there anymore because I moved out of state but if not I will still be there. There is nothing more satisfying than being able to help others, specially with their health. Thank you St.Vincent for the opportunity I was given.
Pros
Very rewarding career, room for advancement
Very professional work environment with room to grow.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INMarch 31, 2015
I have great hours and love the people I work with. Management is wonderful and they are flexible and great to work with. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people. Being a front office person can be very stressful at times, but for the most part I enjoy my job.
Pros
Free lunches, great management
Physician Recruiting,
Physician Recruiter, ASPR, INSPR (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 3, 2015
Good place to work. Emerging organization. Family like atmosphere. Challenges your instincts and demands your best.
Really enjoyed what I did
Patient Acct Representative (Former Employee) –  ALEXANDRIA, INJuly 10, 2014
I really enjoyed working at SVMG. My co-workers were fun to be around and we all worked well together.
Lots of Confusion
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 20, 2014
I have been at this current job for 10 years. It is a busy place where we each have our own doctor that we work for. There is never a dull moment or ever do you find a change just to "sit." There are nine doctors in the group and if you arn't busy with yours you are helping with someone else. For eight years I have loved my job, loved my patients and loved being part of this office. With a lot of changes that took place we lost the manager of our practice and at that point we started to crumble. Since then it has just become a overwhelming place to be. There was nothing ever to hard or bad about this job. My co-worker's have been with me through out my whole time here but as of now there are only 4 of us left who have stuck it out. I have learned more then I ever thought possible with this job. Multi tasking, patience and understanding.
Pros
Co-workers and patients
Cons
lack of structure and management
great doctor, bad management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northborough, MAFebruary 27, 2014
It was a great place to start learning the field, with a great doctor to work for. However, the management was not positive, and always quickly to go with minimal help.
Excellent work environment very fast pace atmosphere.
Manager Nikki Swiney (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJanuary 16, 2014
Excellent work environment and friendly staff members.
May advance up the ladder.
Continuing education reimbursement.
Pros
Longer shifts so more days off.
Cons
Very fast pace environment.
working as medical assistant
Endocrinology/Cardiology Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 29, 2013
I was busy from time I got there till the time I left. I really enjoyed working there it was just a very long drive. We worked together as a team very well. It was an awesome environment to work with.
fun place to work
secratary (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 24, 2013
wish it was closer to my house. great place to work. the clinician's are very kind and profesional
Pros
professional
Cons
to far away
Nice company to work for with good core values
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INNovember 4, 2013
This company has been in a time of transition for the past year and 1/2 since I have been with them, but it has continued to be a good company to work for. They do their best to follow their core values and keep their managers and associates informed of upcoming changes, which I appreciate.

I enjoy and respect the people I work with and our practice manager, as well as the patients we treat.
I love my patients and the docyor i work for
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 29, 2013
management is not good. My work day is pretty smooth. The most enjoyable part of my job is my patients
Medical Assistant  (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 10, 2013
Good place to work.Love the core values. Does Not give the best raises , but has good standards. The people are great to work with
Great place to work and grow.
Front Office Assistant/M.A. (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 16, 2013
I love working for St.Vincent Medical Group, my co-workers and patients were great. I learn something new every day even though I have only work for them for 4 years. I work in several different areas in the office and enjoyed every day, I would still be with them if they has not move to northside of Indianapolis.
Pros
great people
Cons
not enough time in the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Vincent Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3