St. Vincent Medical Group

St. Vincent Medical Group Employer Reviews

Lots of Confusion
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 20, 2014
Pros: co-workers and patients
Cons: lack of structure and management
I have been at this current job for 10 years. It is a busy place where we each have our own doctor that we work for. There is never a dull moment or ever do you find a change just to "sit." There are nine doctors in the group and if you arn't busy with yours you are helping with someone else. For eight years I have loved my job, loved my patients and – more... loved being part of this office. With a lot of changes that took place we lost the manager of our practice and at that point we started to crumble. Since then it has just become a overwhelming place to be. There was nothing ever to hard or bad about this job. My co-worker's have been with me through out my whole time here but as of now there are only 4 of us left who have stuck it out. I have learned more then I ever thought possible with this job. Multi tasking, patience and understanding. – less
great doctor, bad management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Northborough, MAFebruary 27, 2014
It was a great place to start learning the field, with a great doctor to work for. However, the management was not positive, and always quickly to go with minimal help.
Excellent work environment very fast pace atmosphere.
Manager Nikki Swiney (Current Employee), Anderson, INJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: longer shifts so more days off.
Cons: very fast pace environment.
Excellent work environment and friendly staff members.
May advance up the ladder.
Continuing education reimbursement.
working as medical assistant
Endocrinology/Cardiology Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 29, 2013
I was busy from time I got there till the time I left. I really enjoyed working there it was just a very long drive. We worked together as a team very well. It was an awesome environment to work with.
fun place to work
secratary (Former Employee), Worcester, MANovember 24, 2013
Pros: professional
Cons: to far away
wish it was closer to my house. great place to work. the clinician's are very kind and profesional
Nice company to work for with good core values
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee), Carmel, INNovember 4, 2013
This company has been in a time of transition for the past year and 1/2 since I have been with them, but it has continued to be a good company to work for. They do their best to follow their core values and keep their managers and associates informed of upcoming changes, which I appreciate.

I enjoy and respect the people I work with and our practice – more... manager, as well as the patients we treat. – less
I love my patients and the docyor i work for
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 29, 2013
management is not good. My work day is pretty smooth. The most enjoyable part of my job is my patients
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 10, 2013
Good place to work.Love the core values. Does Not give the best raises , but has good standards. The people are great to work with
Great place to work and grow.
Front Office Assistant/M.A. (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: not enough time in the day.
I love working for St.Vincent Medical Group, my co-workers and patients were great. I learn something new every day even though I have only work for them for 4 years. I work in several different areas in the office and enjoyed every day, I would still be with them if they has not move to northside of Indianapolis.
Productive workplace
Echocardiography Technician (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 23, 2012
Pros: good working environement, good hours
St. Vincent Medical group was a productive workplace where employees were able to work well with each other in a medical setting and attend to patients needs in a timely manner. Ability to communicate with physicians was very easy as most physicians are reachable and patient needs can be properly accessed.