St.Coletta of Greater Washington Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Unsatisfactory supervisor
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 20, 2018
The supervisor is poor and lacks communication skills. My supervisor can't communicate when there is a problem and I feel like if I dont know its a problem how do I fix it?
Please read before applying
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 13, 2017
St. Coletta of Greater Washington lacks integrity, respect , and most importantly paraprofessional are highly underpaid for their work. It's very divided and the overall atmosphere is draining. Nothing comes before the work. It's really a stressful environment. Administration and specialist treat paraprofessional like the bottom of the barrel when they do 90% of the work involving the students. At the end of the day the most positive thing I can say about the workplace is the beautiful children whom are the highlight of the job. The joy you receive for servicing them is what makes the job rewarding.
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Lack of respect and integrity
Great Benefits
Medicaid Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 20, 2016
The Benefits are wonderful, and I have wonderful coworkers. I have learned a few new things with the years I have been there.
worst job ever
Program Assistant/Day Program (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 16, 2014
My experience at St.Coletta of Greater Washington in Rockville was the worse job I have EVER had. McDonalds and the retail jobs I had in high school were better than this place. The adult program participants were awesome. I really enjoyed working with these individuals. However, the management was rude and unprofessional, they looked down on the program assistants, there was no organization or structure, they did not care about the staff and treated program assistant like children. I felt like I was in institution instead of a workplace. The working environment was very miserable and uncomfortable.The nurse who is no longer there was the best administrative staff but all the others need to be replaced. I'm so glad I'm gone but I really miss the participants.
Pros
the people they serve
Cons
management, program structure, environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St.Coletta of Greater Washington. Our community is ready to answer.

1.6