Staff Force Employee Reviews in United States

Really fun working for them
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJuly 10, 2015
Working for Staff Force was an experience that i will never forget. The pay was good and the hours i work was great. They Staffed me at a company called NOV. While working there i learned quickly because my training was excellent. Working with machinery was a new experience and would love return to work there.
Pros
good pay
Cons
benefits could have been better
Hire's fast but fires just as fast
Crew memeber (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXFebruary 3, 2016
I really enjoyed my time with staff force until an incident happened and I was fired without reason or investigation. They are really fast at letting people go even when they dont do anything to deserve it. They let go of most of their promising employees do to the complaint of one employee.
Cons
healthcare
lots of warehouse work
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 8, 2016
I like to work hard from start to beginning. the harder I work means time is going by fast. I like ti get the job done and leave.
Fun and Busy place to work
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXMarch 10, 2016
Stack pallets with bundles of tissue paper for orders to go out then we half to wrap the pallets. I got along with all of my coworkers they were all easy to get along with and i am a people person, i get along with everyone. There wasn't anything that was too hard about the job and the most enjoyable part of the job is that i stay busy.
very productive
packer (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJanuary 9, 2016
didn't like it just a very cold place to work at but had some of the nicest people to work with though .management easy going very understanding
fun place to work at
Confirmations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 9, 2015
Loved the management good people to work with. learned something new everyday. the work was challenging at times. The hardest part was not being able to stay with the company since there were no open job opportunities.
Pros
good co workers
Cons
no open positions
was appropriate for needed position
Lead Welder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 20, 2015
Was a staffing agency, provided me with a appropriate position of welding. Sent me to New Process Steel, welding carbon steel, started giving teaching instructions on digital calipers, Enjoyed working the 3rd shift due to being cooler at night since it was in a metal building.
Pros
Was able to go to work immediately
Cons
Was not a steady position
long Productive, and hot
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, txSeptember 4, 2015
It was a okay place to work only thing is the job security for your position wasn't good. If anything came about in your personal life they would just give you job away.
Pros
N/A
Cons
Short lunches and breaks
Great company to work for
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 3, 2015
Sometimes work is slow so it make take awhile for them to find you a job but they do offer many oppurtunities for work in different field of work such as laborers or food service workers
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
Temporary work depending on assignment
I enjoyed working with the fast pace enviroment
production (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2015
Work in cold environment. Cut, weigh, and package produce. The hardest part of this job was not getting a break every 2 hours because it was needed to warm up. I learned how to cut food that never have before.
High volume envoriment
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXNovember 4, 2014
The places I work for with this company was pretty great. I met all different types of people.learned how to deal with different personalities and back grounds.Hardest part of job was not dong what I loved and unorgainized work plans.Not having a set schedule.
Pros
help maintain financial gaps
Cons
no benefits and room to grow.
Typical staffing company
Political Canvesser (Former Employee) –  Phoenix,azJuly 13, 2015
Nothing to say great about it, typical staffing company. They seemed like if you did not have a career it would be hard for them to find you a job.
Good
Cons
unable to find another job for me
Job Placement
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXSeptember 15, 2014
They were very helpful in finding temporary contract work for me since they knew I was a dedicated worker who showed up on time and worked my heart out.
Pros
consistent work, clear directions to job assignments
Cons
no benefits
Fun work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 9, 2014
A typical day at work loading and unloading truck order picking, wrapping products, packing.
I learned about manufacturing.
My co-workers were very supportive.
The hardest part of the job was landscaping.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being productive.
Pros
temporary position
Cons
no benefits
A job with no future
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILDecember 7, 2013
Working for this company did not show any chance for advancement.
Pros
the pay was ok, insurance was ok
Cons
this company did not give pay raises after a person was hired on permanently.
great always has work available
general labor (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 31, 2012
. it is a temp agency, so the benefits arent great but they do always have work.
Pros
temporary work
Cons
no job security
Its a productive place to work.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 23, 2013
I enjoyed working with Staff Force. Its a good company to work for.
Pros
great job sites
Cons
no benefits
Experience
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  NOV-WillisMay 18, 2015
They help you find a job, but when it comes to layoffs they are not very good at calling you when you have been laid off from your location. Had multiple people, including myself, go back to our location off being laid off, because they failed to call and inform us that we no longer were employed there.
I really would not like specify
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Un-load, picked, staged & loaded products for shipping, while resolving any issues in a timely manner
Include coordinating & processing returns, oversaw warehouse storage practices & housekeeping
Followed proper selection procedures as established by the company, transported goods from racks, shelves & vehicles
Installed protective bracing, padding & strapping to prevent shifting & damage to items during transport
Removed pallets, freezer boxes & damaged products from returning trailers, maintained 0% incident rate Banded, wrapped, packaged & cleaned equipment, operated lift trucks, floor sweepers, & pallet jacks Use propane forklift to load trailer at warehouse, assembled product containers & crates
Loaded flat-bed by utilizing a forklift & hand truck, cleared damaged items & loaded freight
Assembly Line worker
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WISeptember 23, 2014
A typical day of work consisted of coming into the building and dressing up in piles and piles of sanitation clothing such as scrub type stuff along with gloves and latex gloves over them, and then plastic over your shoes because you work with frozen foods and in a freezer, I learned that not all jobs are as bad as you think you they are until you have done others that would be at the bottom of your list of things you would want to do, Management was alright, but most of them spoke Spanish and not much English so it was hard to communicate with them, co-workers were pretty good, but most of the time you didn't talk much because you wear ear plugs, and it's really loud in the freezer do to all the machinery, The hardest part of the job, Is probably how quickly you have to count out a certain amount of the product and put them in the box, the most enjoyable part of the job was the breaks.
Pros
decent amount of lunches, good pay
Cons
working in a freezing cold environment, wearing a lot of clothes, working in a extremely fast paced and cramped environment