Staff Force Employee Reviews

This was a summer job as well.
Packer/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 2, 2017
This was an early start in my work in warehouse sorting. This ended me at a few different warehouse jobs otherwise a good place but most of the jobs at the time were seasonal.
Assembled attached to Caterpillar control heads.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 26, 2017
A typical day of work at Staff Force included attaching mounts and wiring underneath the Caterpillar machines. There was also time to install windows on the sides of the Caterpillars. There were several techniques and skills acquired due to working in this position. Lessons that were learned include how to safely install and properly maintain window structure so that windows were safe and securely fastened to the Caterpillars. Mounts were safely installed underneath the carriage in order to keep the Caterpillars stable.

Staff and management were pleasant and friendly. There was a great deal of cultural diversity in the work place.

The hardest part of this position was to meet the quota of completing work tasks in a set time period. This was overcome by working as a team player and acquire our goals set forth for the day.

The most enjoyable part of this position was meeting our goals for the day.
Pros
Learning to problem solve every day tasks as a team. Learning to keep track of station inventory.
Cons
Learning the in's and out's of a new company.
a goood company for hispanics to work.
Warehouse/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 18, 2017
nice company but they really catered to the Hispanic. at the time I was applying they were looking for a certified forklift operator they chose a Hispanic who did not have any forklift experience.
Cons
take to long to place you on job
Great for just getting a little money inbetween real jobs
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 2, 2016
Its a Good company for putting you on a job fast its just that its temporary.
Its fast paced and pay when its surpose to but again doesn't last.
I like it tho cause it keeps you with some type of occupation for the time being.
Pros
Break
Cons
Weekends
Good
Assignment (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 16, 2016
It was good help me get back on my feet in to I found a more permanent job staff force can help people like my self I'm younger people further they selfs ppppp
It's a pay check,dirty job but someone has to do it.
Recycling Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 31, 2016
Fast pace conver belt driven procedure.dirty job it has to do with the rufuse material of the community.Sometime hazard material comes through caution is highly recommended
Pros
it keeps the light on
Cons
dirty job
Amazing Company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXAugust 17, 2016
Staff Force gave me the opportunity to enter the customer service world, it was a great learning experience, great manager and great coworkers.
Pros
great benefits
Job title was a learning experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TX 78041August 10, 2016
I was able to be a translator between Spanish and English speakers in Laredo Sister Cities Convention. The Convention is hosted once a year where Mexican vendors are able to set up shops and are allowed to sell their good, but many do now have a license to handle US currency. I was the one who would handle the money and communicate with both vendor and customer.
Learning new things
Working different jobs (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 10, 2016
A typical work day would look like getting up around 5 am and going to unload and reload trucks. I learned how to work with a team by putting boxes in and out of trucks especially the boxes that were very heavy. The management helped relocate me from jobs to jobs they weren't permanent you have to keep doing new things. The co-workers I ran to on job were helpful and helped me to really get out there. The hardest part of the job was having to relocate so many times it would have been nice to stick with one place. The most enjoyable part was getting paid for the hard work that you did.
Pros
Lunch breaks, pay checks, and the co-workers
Cons
Moving around to job to job, not being able to stay in one place
Well paced job
Buy Tech (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 10, 2016
It was a well paced job, I learned to placed orders and package supplies. Management was nice and co-workers were team players.
Cons
Temporary job
Fun and Busy place to work
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXMarch 10, 2016
Stack pallets with bundles of tissue paper for orders to go out then we half to wrap the pallets. I got along with all of my coworkers they were all easy to get along with and i am a people person, i get along with everyone. There wasn't anything that was too hard about the job and the most enjoyable part of the job is that i stay busy.
lots of warehouse work
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 8, 2016
I like to work hard from start to beginning. the harder I work means time is going by fast. I like ti get the job done and leave.
Hire's fast but fires just as fast
Crew memeber (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXFebruary 3, 2016
I really enjoyed my time with staff force until an incident happened and I was fired without reason or investigation. They are really fast at letting people go even when they dont do anything to deserve it. They let go of most of their promising employees do to the complaint of one employee.
Cons
healthcare
very productive
packer (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJanuary 9, 2016
didn't like it just a very cold place to work at but had some of the nicest people to work with though .management easy going very understanding
was appropriate for needed position
Lead Welder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 20, 2015
Was a staffing agency, provided me with a appropriate position of welding. Sent me to New Process Steel, welding carbon steel, started giving teaching instructions on digital calipers, Enjoyed working the 3rd shift due to being cooler at night since it was in a metal building.
Pros
Was able to go to work immediately
Cons
Was not a steady position
fun place to work at
Confirmations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 9, 2015
Loved the management good people to work with. learned something new everyday. the work was challenging at times. The hardest part was not being able to stay with the company since there were no open job opportunities.
Pros
good co workers
Cons
no open positions
I enjoyed working with the fast pace enviroment
production (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2015
Work in cold environment. Cut, weigh, and package produce. The hardest part of this job was not getting a break every 2 hours because it was needed to warm up. I learned how to cut food that never have before.
Great company to work for
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 3, 2015
Sometimes work is slow so it make take awhile for them to find you a job but they do offer many oppurtunities for work in different field of work such as laborers or food service workers
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
Temporary work depending on assignment
long Productive, and hot
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, txSeptember 4, 2015
It was a okay place to work only thing is the job security for your position wasn't good. If anything came about in your personal life they would just give you job away.
Pros
N/A
Cons
Short lunches and breaks
Typical staffing company
Political Canvesser (Former Employee) –  Phoenix,azJuly 13, 2015
Nothing to say great about it, typical staffing company. They seemed like if you did not have a career it would be hard for them to find you a job.
Good
Cons
unable to find another job for me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staff Force. Our community is ready to answer.