Staff Holdings Inc. Employee Reviews

Not very good be careful
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 3, 2018
The recruiters do not communicate very well and some have a passive aggressive attitude. The company I was assigned to work for was okay but was also laid off before the holiday season.
Pros
Available work
Cons
Not paid on time, business hours, no room for advancement
Can get to work
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  New Hartford, NYDecember 20, 2017
You can get to work, but if for some reason you are not accepted as a permanent hire, you seem to get fewer assignments and less money. eventually It seemed as thought I was put at the bottom of the barrel.
Pros
experience was gained
Cons
It was a gamble to get hired full time.
A Poorly ran organization with no identity
Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 4, 2017
This company is set up to make very few wealthy. It will likely go through 1 more merge/acquisition then sell. I was told they let go several people during the holiday season. Very scary and unprofessional to do such a thing!
Lorain
Home Care Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Lorain, OHDecember 4, 2017
Fixing breakfast every morning I went in learned how to fix eggs benedictine. Management was ok but they make the job hard by not having the right things to use, but i did enjoy getting to know the residents.
gnxgh
Welder's Helper (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LANovember 15, 2017
the company as a whole was good. had good people. but the place I was assigned to had some really terrible people. the welder I worked with had me do all the work and took all the credit
It was fun
Trainng Liaison for Fehrer Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALNovember 2, 2017
I enjoyed the job and everyone was great to work with. I loved checking on all of the workers and making sure they were pleased with the job and also walking everyone through the orientation and telling them about the job.
Pros
I set my own hours
Cons
Temporary job
Loans and Collections
Ast. Manager (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill ScOctober 31, 2017
It was a good job, had heath insurance as a benefit, but it was long hours and required you to work weekends. I enjoyed the job but wasn't the best fit for me.
Fun workplace
Loan rep/ receptionist (Former Employee) –  Yucaipa, CAOctober 22, 2017
Good management and a good place to work up in has alot of room for growth and u can work u way up very fast in this company. When i first started i started as a xahier and after a year i was ahift manager
Undecided
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 2, 2017
The work is never guaranteed the management is very unprofessional ypu never know if you will have work the next day and you cant plan your life around it
great place
Mortgage Loan Processor (WORK FROM HOME) (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHSeptember 22, 2017
Love management! Very flexible with all their employees. Very relaxed and able to complete your task at the end of the day because they didn't micromanage you.
Pros
relaxed
benefits
Fun place and productive
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LASeptember 14, 2017
Fun place to work because you get to meet many interesting and diverse groups of people. Management is very good and pride themselves on your appearance, professionalism and customer service. Great wedding, receptions and business functions.
Pros
Free food after your shift is done, pay is good
Cons
no benefits, long hours on your feet and sometimes no breaks
Temporary job
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 1, 2017
Wasn't a very good place to work if your a felon looking to work though they will give you a job the pay has gone up since I been there but you can work all week so you can make pretty good pay if your willing to put in that kind of time.
Pros
work as many days as you want
Cons
hard work environment
Productive fun high paced
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 31, 2017
I was just working at a steady pace getting paid learning more about things dsily I loved every thing about this job I love working helping staying on my toes and eyes
life at Staff Holdings
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 28, 2017
A regular day at Staff holdings is a great work place for me. I clean cook and look over adults that sometimes can't do. It makes me very happy to go to work to joke around with my clients and do what they need me to do because I love helping others. The hardest part of my job at staff holdings is to not get attached to my clients which I always build a bond with one because it makes me feel grounded and grateful of many things.
Warehouse work
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAAugust 5, 2017
This company was a great first time experience for me. They were very helpful in finding a job that best fits my need. They are really trying to help you gain experience.
sentara
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 31, 2017
good pay and benefits. work days were smooth there were some hick ups every now and then, but pretty good management and team leads. yearly employee appreciation day cook outs.
Pros
yearly raises
Cons
no paid holidays
productive
assembly line and packing (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 24, 2017
it is hot in the summer and you need plenty of water and breaks are short the hardest part is the heat and it's alot of lifting and lots of paper cuts
Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Germantown, TNJune 30, 2017
Productive,learning depends on the patients,Rude management,Hostile culture,hardest part lifting the patients,home time. Care giving is a hard job all together because it has so many demands that are required, the Seniors a lot of time don't have family members to care for them on a regular bases or attend stores or making sure that their medication is taken on time so when a Care Giving Company send a caregiver to their home it is so many things to do cook, clean, bath, it takes time.
nice environment
creeler (Former Employee) –  Mocksville, NCJune 28, 2017
Very friendly work environment and I loved that I could always work over time to make extra money as needed. not a lot if talking to other due to so loud in building but still nice people to be around
This is a temp agency
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Whitesboro, NYJune 14, 2017
Do these reviews really matter. I am trying to find a job, I don't want it to be public knowledge as to why I don't like working at these places of employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staff Holdings Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.