Staff Line Employer Reviews

I were a employee (Former Employee), Livonia MichiganOctober 25, 2014
Pros: they will call you
Cons: everything is wrong/how they treat you
the management isn't to friendly and not very understanding, They talk to you like a you're a nobody. Then they fired you without any kind of notice or reason. They lied a lot. I call them for employment and they did not have anything in, when I went into the office they fired me johnny on the spot, and they giving any assignment.
Do not go there waste of time.
Sorter (Former Employee), Plymouth, MIOctober 5, 2014
They constantly force the produce factory on you, shoving it down your throat. The pay sucks hours dont match up to bus schedules, and the people are rude.
Shipping and reciving
Sorter (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 23, 2014
As a sorter I was required to sort up to a 1,000 DVD's for production in an orderly and accessible manner.Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms,warehouses or storage yards.dispose of damaged or defective items or return them to vendors.Clean and maintain supplies,tools,equipment and storage area in order to ensure compliance with – more... safty regulationsReceive and count stock items and record data manually or using a computer. – less
Slave zone) treat you like you in jail don't work here
Pick packer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: free harassment
Cons: short breaks, they talk to you like trash
I worked here and on my first day which was my last I was treated like trash so bad I wanted to cry I wouldn't wish this treatment on my worst enemy (Technicolor) homes Rd
Staff Line Review
Line Worker (Former Employee), Livonia, MISeptember 18, 2014
Cons: short breaks
I view Staff Line as a job that looks for good workers and helps people by giving them an opportunity to work . It was an ok job for me the hours was long and you definitly have to stand for long periods of time.
very busy atmosphere and fast paste
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2014
a typical day at work, everyone meets together in the morning, we find out how much work we have, and start our shift. I mostly learned a lot about trucking companies and how they operate in the shipping department. management was a bit unorganized, but for the most part we got the job done before the shift ended. my co workers were a big help in keeping – more... me entertained outside of work during breaks. the hardest part of my job was after my accurate count on each skid, figuring out how I could load all of the skids onto one single trailer. – less
Director of Risk Management (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYAugust 16, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: low pay
The small company achieved great things, the people who worked there were a great team. Management really took good care of the team.
fun workplace
production (Former Employee), Livonia, MIAugust 13, 2014
Cons: really cold
it was a nice place to work just very cold. you sorting goods from the good to the bad
work place
Character & Wellness Instructor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 24, 2014
Pros: fast hiring process
Cons: inconsistant not enough hours
work environment could use a bit more professionalism and opportunities for advancement could be better. especially for candidates who have college degrees.
Factory
Produce Packer (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJune 17, 2014
It was ok. Worked 4 days 12 hours. Was kind of cold though. but a good experience
A challenging but exciting environment
Packaging Team Member (Former Employee), Livonia, MIMay 22, 2014
Great opportunity to work with a team in a fast paced environment. The hardest part of the job was catching every piece of product on the line. The co-workers were friendly and enjoyable.
Productive Factory loud noise an hard workers.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 1, 2014
A typical day at work would be busy, loud an lots of conversation. learned how too work with other's, work good under pressure.
Management was okay they made sure there was no mistakes an that the workers stayed on task an made no mess-up orders.
The co-workers was nice if any ever finish their project first they would try an come help the next person – more... if Thiers nothing else for them too do on their task. The hardest part of the job if when you have too have a certain amount of movie's, game's, or DVD's, packed an ready too be shipped out in a sertan time an people are messing up orders because their sleepy or ready too go home. When its just an smoove day. – less
A very serious company.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Livonia, MIApril 11, 2014
Staff Line was an very serious employer. I went there with a positive attitude every day and focus on my duties. Getting them done was one of the company's main goal because my job was to get the packaging correct, handled and wrapped nice and neatly with the correct count.
S&k Staffing
Warehouse worker (Current Employee), Roseville, MIFebruary 6, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with other people who has the same goal as i do. The work was easy to do and the hours was stable. I enjoyed the environment that come with people getting along and getting the job done and on time.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Livonia, MIDecember 11, 2013
I didn't really like this job cause the pay and enviroment. Their were nothing hard abot the job just cold. The co-workers was friendly just like the boss.
Very productive and great team leader WAREHOUSE/DAYCARE
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Livonia, MISeptember 23, 2013
Pros: fun activities. learning experience
Cons: no breaks nor benifits
OUT OF ALL MY YEARS OF EMPLOYMENT I HAVE EXPERIENCED A LOT. LEARNING TO HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE WAS THE BEST. THROUGH ALL MY ROUGH DAYS I MAINTAINED MY BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND HAPPINESS. I DONT RECALL A HARD PART OF MY JOB, I LOVE WHAT I DID. I LOVE CHILDREN,I LOVE TO WORK IN FACTORIES/WAREHOUSE. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF MY JOB IS THAT I LEARNED TO GROW – more... WITH MY TEAM. I LOVE HOW WE ALL WORKED TOGETHER TO GET THE JOB DONE. – less
non
n/a (Former Employee), Livonia, MISeptember 18, 2013
Pros: did not have free lunch
Cons: short breaks was ok
The job was fine i learn to work with some of the machine in the job and with others
plant
Sorter (Former Employee), Detroit, MISeptember 10, 2013
completed line duty. I had to stand up and com[lete line sales.
Hard place to work for some but very much easy for me.
Package Handler (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 18, 2013
Staffline will work you hard for little pay.NO pay benefits, company give back to employees, pay for your schooling if you are going to college none of that.
good place to work
Packer (Former Employee), Inkster, MIAugust 13, 2013
Pros: its a stepping stone
Cons: very low pay
Start work early how to be quick with my job duties my team lead was very nice my crew was very cool and sweet I didn't like the wait to get in the job site the part I like was unpacking the boxes

1 2 3