Staff Line Employee Reviews

Productive, good skill to learn
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 9, 2017
It keeps you busy and it's a great skill to learn people were great to work with you get a good amount of break time to eat and relax management is laid back
The position was easy...
Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 16, 2017
Packager/material handling was easy. The coworkers were friendly and willing to help with any issue you had... The Lead helps and resolved issues that you mad had.
No Experienced Management
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 9, 2017
Was a very new staffing company that didn't have any experienced leaders from the field. Could have definitely hired better upper management. Had great benefits.
Benefits
Cons
Hard, loyalty and confidence worker
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 8, 2017
Im deaf and like to impress the company where I will work at , being a team worker and helper!! I like to make sure to help other work to accomplish their work performance
Pros
Strong
Cons
Hearing impaired
Good
Handler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 23, 2017
After all this job is a good place to work and communicate and interact with others in an healthy work environment. In my experience in working with staff line it has been the best so far. I LOVE IT...
A very fast pace job.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 16, 2017
typical day coming in getting straight to my station then once the work starts making sure all items are in the right place cause once its not it messes up the line and have to start over
Pros
when it was time for break
Cons
when someone messes up and we have to stop the line and either fix it or start over
didnt like it
Shipper and Packer (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 1, 2017
Not enough job security. low pay. work environment to hot. small breaks had to get up extra early and still might not even work
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MINovember 28, 2016
Good people and nice place too work . Management is okay they communicate with everyone. Was a very easy job . ..........................................
Pros
Good people
Cons
Short breaks
comfortable work place
Associate (Former Employee) –  Redford, MIJuly 15, 2016
nice people to work with great training polite customers fast paced job which is great overall an great experience for me
Send and found a job for people.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 23, 2016
I learned to play a vital role in establishing a favorable impression of the company and creating a positive expriencie for people seeking employment. Let people know that good workers are valuable assets that the company desire to retain. Great company to work and growth.
Pros
all the benefits that may have a full-time employee
Cons
N/a
It's a job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 14, 2016
This place recruits the bottom of the barrel so that companies can pay workers the bare minimum. Management on site is incompetent, though it used to be a bit better. They'll hire pretty much anybody, if you like working with gang members. I'm not kidding about the last part.
Pros
Getting a paycheck at all
Cons
No communication, no pay stubs, no accountability on management
I think the company I work for need a better sysytem
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Redford, MIMay 3, 2016
I love working with my co-workers, management needs to step up and be example for the employee. Also must be able to have compassion for those that are in need of employment. Don't make them feel as if you are doing them a favor. I do love working with people that need help. I just love working with people period
Pros
Pretty good hours
Cons
office manager make promise they don't keep
Working at Staff Line
Recruiter /Onsite supervisor (Current Employee) –  Redford, MIJanuary 6, 2016
Staff line is a great place to work but the advancement opportunities are slim. I've learned a lot working with this company. The management was fine. There wasn't many challenges that I couldn't handle. Being in the field for a long time I've learned how to deal with many situations and people. Staff line is very diverse and was a nice place to work.
Pros
Friendly enviorment
Cons
No raise
Staff line
Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 1, 2016
Find out what to do in a fast pace environment. Learn how to do different task everyday and doing them well. Working with my fellow co-workers and showing team work
Pros
Learn about team work
Cons
not enough hours
Front desk staff are rude!!
packer (Former Employee) –  Livonia MichiganDecember 22, 2015
My review is solely based off of the staff that answer the phone and the staff that are behind the counter. I signed up for first shift which requires you to be there at 4am. I explained when I took the shift that I ride public transportation and I was told that I would be fine the bus runs.So I found out that wasn't true and I called and of course they have no staff in the building while they have temps in the field, they still open at 8am. So I called when they opened and the young lady that answered was super dry, talked over me and said the bus is no excuse. I literally had to keep saying excuse me because she was speed talking and being very
unprofessional. It's to my understanding that they have temps working behind the desk which is something I'm very leary of.
Pros
immediate hire
Cons
Unprofessional office staff
not guruanteed to work
Temp (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 15, 2015
not guaranteed to work you might show up for work after being told work was available and then told you are not needed. I did not like working for this company
Run BY Temps
Sales (Former Employee) –  Redford, MIOctober 10, 2015
Small company and the ownership have no interest in professionals running the business. They put temps in positions of authority behind the counter. There is a thug mentality amongst the team.
Cons
Lord of the flies
I was a line worker and worked 12 hour shift
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Redford, MISeptember 17, 2015
A typical day at for me at staff line was gettingup early they had transportation take us to a company called mastronard. At mastronardi i was line worker i graded and packed produce. After a long 10 months of working there i was hired in.
I learned alot from my pieers
Customer Service/ Human Resource Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2015
A typical day consisted about been 100% professional at customer service by helping others with applications, problems solving and resolution to their concerns.
Pros
Learning new things on a daily basis
Cons
Working at staff line was a great experience.
Assemble line (Former Employee) –  Redford, MIJuly 16, 2015
A typical day at work was great first i would clock in goes strictly to my starting and to my duties for the day which were packaging and putting vegetables in each good and bad box. I've learned how to work greatly with a big group of co-workers, I've learn to have a steady past at my working station and to put to much work on my self so that can get my daily duties done in a timely matter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staff Line. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6