Staff Line Employee Reviews in United States

Staff line
Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 1, 2016
Find out what to do in a fast pace environment. Learn how to do different task everyday and doing them well. Working with my fellow co-workers and showing team work
Pros
Learn about team work
Cons
not enough hours
Front desk staff are rude!!
packer (Former Employee) –  Livonia MichiganDecember 22, 2015
My review is solely based off of the staff that answer the phone and the staff that are behind the counter. I signed up for first shift which requires you to be there at 4am. I explained when I took the shift that I ride public transportation and I was told that I would be fine the bus runs.So I found out that wasn't true and I called and of course they have no staff in the building while they have temps in the field, they still open at 8am. So I called when they opened and the young lady that answered was super dry, talked over me and said the bus is no excuse. I literally had to keep saying excuse me because she was speed talking and being very
unprofessional. It's to my understanding that they have temps working behind the desk which is something I'm very leary of.
Pros
immediate hire
Cons
Unprofessional office staff
not guruanteed to work
Temp (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 15, 2015
not guaranteed to work you might show up for work after being told work was available and then told you are not needed. I did not like working for this company
Run BY Temps
Sales (Former Employee) –  Redford, MIOctober 10, 2015
Small company and the ownership have no interest in professionals running the business. They put temps in positions of authority behind the counter. There is a thug mentality amongst the team.
Cons
Lord of the flies
I was a line worker and worked 12 hour shift
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Redford, MISeptember 17, 2015
A typical day at for me at staff line was gettingup early they had transportation take us to a company called mastronard. At mastronardi i was line worker i graded and packed produce. After a long 10 months of working there i was hired in.
I learned alot from my pieers
Customer Service/ Human Resource Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2015
A typical day consisted about been 100% professional at customer service by helping others with applications, problems solving and resolution to their concerns.
Pros
Learning new things on a daily basis
Cons
Working at staff line was a great experience.
Assemble line (Former Employee) –  Redford, MIJuly 16, 2015
A typical day at work was great first i would clock in goes strictly to my starting and to my duties for the day which were packaging and putting vegetables in each good and bad box. I've learned how to work greatly with a big group of co-workers, I've learn to have a steady past at my working station and to put to much work on my self so that can get my daily duties done in a timely matter.
The job was through a temp services.
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 6, 2015
The job was through a temp service that allowed me to afford to move to Dowagaic for college. The company was able to help me in located a job and helped me to learn the ropes of the job.
It was a pretty decent job
TEMP... LINE LEADER (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 25, 2015
The job was fairly easy. The people that I worked with were very kind and respectful. They wanted to hire me on permenantly but the contents of my background. They were discouraged not to be able to hire me on
Not productive
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 2, 2015
There was not enough work at times they would send we to warehouses but I would get turned around and told they didn't need me because they had enough workers they were unorganized
ok job to work at
Temporary worker (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 23, 2015
Its a boring job but the pay is good the hardest part is standing for 12 hours and co-workers are the people how makes the time go by faster but I learned that hard works pay off
Fast paced workplace.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2015
Staff Linewas fun because I worked with diverse backgrounds. It felt good to work and learn new things from all sorts of people from different backgrounds. I had some hard days but it all worked out for the best.
Unfair Employment Agency
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 26, 2015
Supervisor have very bad attitudes . Turn down many times from working after waiting for hours sometimes to be placed on an assignment.
Productive and a fast pace enviroment
Production associate in a factory setting (Former Employee) –  Redford, MIDecember 3, 2014
Staff Line is a temp service that is a first come first serve employment opportunity. Only 50 people would be able to work each day, excluding Sundays. I really didn't enjoy working for this company, reason being there were a lot of disrespectful temporary employees. The one thing tat I did enjoy about being temporarily employed with this company was, that it was a fast paced environment.
Pros
fast paced, 20 minute breaks
Cons
negative working enviroment
Staff Line
I were a employee (Former Employee) –  Livonia MichiganOctober 25, 2014
the management isn't to friendly and not very understanding, They talk to you like a you're a nobody. Then they fired you without any kind of notice or reason. They lied a lot. I call them for employment and they did not have anything in, when I went into the office they fired me johnny on the spot, and they giving any assignment.
Pros
they will call you
Cons
everything is wrong/how they treat you
Do not go there waste of time.
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIOctober 5, 2014
They constantly force the produce factory on you, shoving it down your throat. The pay sucks hours dont match up to bus schedules, and the people are rude.
Shipping and reciving
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 23, 2014
As a sorter I was required to sort up to a 1,000 DVD's for production in an orderly and accessible manner.Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms,warehouses or storage yards.dispose of damaged or defective items or return them to vendors.Clean and maintain supplies,tools,equipment and storage area in order to ensure compliance with safty regulationsReceive and count stock items and record data manually or using a computer.
Slave zone) treat you like you in jail don't work here
Pick packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 20, 2014
I worked here and on my first day which was my last I was treated like trash so bad I wanted to cry I wouldn't wish this treatment on my worst enemy (Technicolor) homes Rd
Pros
free harassment
Cons
short breaks, they talk to you like trash
Staff Line Review
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 18, 2014
I view Staff Line as a job that looks for good workers and helps people by giving them an opportunity to work . It was an ok job for me the hours was long and you definitly have to stand for long periods of time.
Cons
short breaks
very busy atmosphere and fast paste
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2014
a typical day at work, everyone meets together in the morning, we find out how much work we have, and start our shift. I mostly learned a lot about trucking companies and how they operate in the shipping department. management was a bit unorganized, but for the most part we got the job done before the shift ended. my co workers were a big help in keeping me entertained outside of work during breaks. the hardest part of my job was after my accurate count on each skid, figuring out how I could load all of the skids onto one single trailer.