Staff Line Employee Reviews

Working at staff line was a great experience.
Assemble line (Former Employee), Redford, MIJuly 16, 2015
A typical day at work was great first i would clock in goes strictly to my starting and to my duties for the day which were packaging and putting vegetables in each good and bad box. I've learned how to work greatly with a big group of co-workers, I've learn to have a steady past at my working station and to put to much work on my self so that can get my daily duties done in a timely matter.
The job was through a temp services.
Assembly line worker (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 6, 2015
The job was through a temp service that allowed me to afford to move to Dowagaic for college. The company was able to help me in located a job and helped me to learn the ropes of the job.
IT WAS A PRETTY DECENT JOB
TEMP... LINE LEADER (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 25, 2015
THE JOB WAS FAIRLY EASY. THE PEOPLE THAT I WORKED WITH WERE VERY KIND AND RESPECTFUL. THEY WANTED TO HIRE ME ON PERMENANTLY BUT THE CONTENTS OF MY BACKGROUND. THEY WERE DISCOURAGED NOT TO BE ABLE TO HIRE ME ON
NOT PRODUCTIVE
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 2, 2015
THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH WORK AT TIMES THEY WOULD SEND WE TO WAREHOUSES BUT I WOULD GET TURNED AROUND AND TOLD THEY DIDN'T NEED ME BECAUSE THEY HAD ENOUGH WORKERS THEY WERE UNORGANIZED
ok job to work at
Temporary worker (Former Employee), Livonia, MIApril 23, 2015
Its a boring job but the pay is good the hardest part is standing for 12 hours and co-workers are the people how makes the time go by faster but I learned that hard works pay off
Fast paced workplace.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2015
Staff Linewas fun because I worked with diverse backgrounds. It felt good to work and learn new things from all sorts of people from different backgrounds. I had some hard days but it all worked out for the best.
Unfair Employment Agency
Packaging (Former Employee), Livonia, MIMarch 26, 2015
Supervisor have very bad attitudes . Turn down many times from working after waiting for hours sometimes to be placed on an assignment.
Productive and a fast pace enviroment
Production associate in a factory setting (Former Employee), Redford, MIDecember 3, 2014
Pros: fast paced, 20 minute breaks
Cons: negative working enviroment
Staff Line is a temp service that is a first come first serve employment opportunity. Only 50 people would be able to work each day, excluding Sundays. I really didn't enjoy working for this company, reason being there were a lot of disrespectful temporary employees. The one thing tat I did enjoy about being temporarily employed with this company was, that it was a fast paced environment.
I were a employee (Former Employee), Livonia MichiganOctober 25, 2014
Pros: they will call you
Cons: everything is wrong/how they treat you
the management isn't to friendly and not very understanding, They talk to you like a you're a nobody. Then they fired you without any kind of notice or reason. They lied a lot. I call them for employment and they did not have anything in, when I went into the office they fired me johnny on the spot, and they giving any assignment.
Do not go there waste of time.
Sorter (Former Employee), Plymouth, MIOctober 5, 2014
They constantly force the produce factory on you, shoving it down your throat. The pay sucks hours dont match up to bus schedules, and the people are rude.
Shipping and reciving
Sorter (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 23, 2014
As a sorter I was required to sort up to a 1,000 DVD's for production in an orderly and accessible manner.Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms,warehouses or storage yards.dispose of damaged or defective items or return them to vendors.Clean and maintain supplies,tools,equipment and storage area in order to ensure compliance with safty regulationsReceive and count stock items and record data manually or using a computer.
Slave zone) treat you like you in jail don't work here
Pick packer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: free harassment
Cons: short breaks, they talk to you like trash
I worked here and on my first day which was my last I was treated like trash so bad I wanted to cry I wouldn't wish this treatment on my worst enemy (Technicolor) homes Rd
Staff Line Review
Line Worker (Former Employee), Livonia, MISeptember 18, 2014
Cons: short breaks
I view Staff Line as a job that looks for good workers and helps people by giving them an opportunity to work . It was an ok job for me the hours was long and you definitly have to stand for long periods of time.
very busy atmosphere and fast paste
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2014
a typical day at work, everyone meets together in the morning, we find out how much work we have, and start our shift. I mostly learned a lot about trucking companies and how they operate in the shipping department. management was a bit unorganized, but for the most part we got the job done before the shift ended. my co workers were a big help in keeping me entertained outside of work during breaks. the hardest part of my job was after my accurate count on each skid, figuring out how I could load all of the skids onto one single trailer.
Director of Risk Management (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYAugust 16, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: low pay
The small company achieved great things, the people who worked there were a great team. Management really took good care of the team.
fun workplace
production (Former Employee), Livonia, MIAugust 13, 2014
Cons: really cold
it was a nice place to work just very cold. you sorting goods from the good to the bad
work place
Character & Wellness Instructor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 24, 2014
Pros: fast hiring process
Cons: inconsistant not enough hours
work environment could use a bit more professionalism and opportunities for advancement could be better. especially for candidates who have college degrees.
Factory
Produce Packer (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJune 17, 2014
It was ok. Worked 4 days 12 hours. Was kind of cold though. but a good experience
A challenging but exciting environment
Packaging Team Member (Former Employee), Livonia, MIMay 22, 2014
Great opportunity to work with a team in a fast paced environment. The hardest part of the job was catching every piece of product on the line. The co-workers were friendly and enjoyable.
Productive Factory loud noise an hard workers.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 1, 2014
A typical day at work would be busy, loud an lots of conversation. learned how too work with other's, work good under pressure.
Management was okay they made sure there was no mistakes an that the workers stayed on task an made no mess-up orders.
The co-workers was nice if any ever finish their project first they would try an come help the next person if Thiers nothing else for them too do on their task. The hardest part of the job if when you have too have a certain amount of movie's, game's, or DVD's, packed an ready too be shipped out in a sertan time an people are messing up orders because their sleepy or ready too go home. When its just an smoove day.

1 2 3