Staff Management is a leading provider of custom designed staffing solutions for Fortune 500 companies throughout the country. We have a great opportunity with growth potential for an Account Manager at Staff Management in Houston, TX.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the onsite account team and overseeing all staffing and employee operations. Account Managers must remain focused on the strategic leadership of the account while at the same time supervise day-to-day activities. Responsibilities include monitoring production and quality, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, coaching employees, meeting performance objectives and more.
Our exciting, fast-paced environment is a good fit for candidates with excellent multi-tasking skills. In this position, most of your time would be spent interacting with the client and employees, so exceptional communication and customer service skills are a must.
The hours for the position will primarily be Monday – Friday from 7am – 5pm. You must also flexible to work outside normal hours, including weekends, as business needs dictate.
- Provide immediate front line customer service to management team, associate and clients.
- Manage weekly schedules for all employees.
- Participates in our client’s meetings.
- Manage the recruitment, selection, placement and on-boarding, badging process for new associates.
- Make associate hiring and firing decisions.
- Handle order requests and changes from client contacts.
- Handle associate relations activities, communications, and investigations.
- Handle safety inspections.
- Work on special projects and performance incentive programs to help meet operational goals.
- Maintain time clock database up-to-date in order to process payroll.
- Assist with reports by using MS Office applications.
- This is a hands-on leadership position willing to be on the floor training associates.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Manager/Supervisor experience required, preferably in a staffing environment
- Experience with HR processes (recruiting and payroll)
- Warehouse/Distribution experience preferred, but not required
- Air Cargo Industry experience highly desirable, but not required
- Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word)
- Strong organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply now using the link listed below. Go to: