Staff Management Employee Reviews in United States

Fun and safe place to work for
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 13, 2016
Fun and safe place to work for that have a great staff of people that will help you grown in the company you work for. A company that I will recommend to any one.
Not very good place to work
Glass Inspector (Current Employee) –  Tipton, PAJuly 30, 2016
There was no advancement potential. Some of the work conditions we horrible and the leaders of the line were not very friendly and treated you more like slaves than humans with not providing enough help when needed and you were the one in trouble if bad product got by.
Fun work place
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Mehoopany, PAJuly 15, 2016
I loved working at staff management and the people I worked with but I left for surgery and then when it was time for me to come back I got laid off do to down sizeing.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
20 mins breaks
Long hours Great Pay
Gift Packer (Former Employee) –  Campbellsville, KYMay 17, 2016
This job had long hours but paid extremely well during the peak season of 2015. Would recommend this job to anyone looking for a nice pay out every week.
Great Opportunity
Recruiting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kingston, NYMay 17, 2016
The company has a lot of opportunity to keep moving up the cooperate ladder. Unfortunately for the next movement up I would have to relocate and I was not ready for that.
Production place to work because I was constantly doing something during my entire work shift. I felt accomplished by the time my shift was over.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 17, 2016
Every day at work I had to wear a uniform, a hair net, safety goggles, steel toe boots, gloves, and a hard hat for head protection. I worked in a factory type of environment. The hardest part was working twelve hour shifts straight through.
Pros
Abundance of overtime available, reasonable and spaced out breaks/lunches
Cons
Not very good benefits, night-shifts (3rd shift schedule), 12-hour work shifts
High turnover low communication between management and staff
Associate (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILMay 11, 2016
Site management has gone down hill since January (as a whole but might due to offsite company issues) not easily accessible
Turn over rate is high but MUCH lower than last year
Non regular PPE not always available
Lack of positive incentives
Management unresponsive to complaints
Client company personnel are mostly former smx employees and are supportive.
Work life balance is not great on the whole.
Pros
Decent Pay Flexible hours Gateway to employment at client company
Cons
High turnover Low communication and responsiveness from management
this place is awful they lost there contract for a reason
Stower (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCApril 29, 2016
SMX was a horrible place unethical and overall just ridiculous the management was truly unprofessional and never had time for anyone that wasn't management,
Pros
compensation
Cons
you will get fired easy
It's ok
Production Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Lake Saint Louis, MOApril 25, 2016
Its an ok job. Management isn't very friendly an know one really cares about you. The job is easy but boring. The hours were good but OT was scarce.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Atmosphere and managment
Not enough balance between home and work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNApril 15, 2016
I was placed in Kelloggs as a production worker. The lines were always down so for 8 hours I would be sitting down doing nothing. Its a great place to work if you have no children and aren't in school. I did 8 hour shifts sometimes they would need everyone to work overtime due to the next shift not showing up for work. The Supervisors tend to have attitudes I just figured they hated their jobs because it was an every day thing. I was a 2nd shift worker and those 8hr shifts were very tiresome. Although you're supposed to receive 3 breaks its not always guaranteed.
Pros
Pay
Cons
lines always going down, Managment had attitudes
It was a great opportunity fro me...
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 9, 2016
It was a great experience for me working there because my co- workers were very helpful and it also gave me a chance to provide my family with a better life...
No Grace
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAApril 9, 2016
They don't care about their workers that's why they are constantly hiring, huge turn over. Not a place to work if you can't lift 50 lbs consistently. Safety conditions are very questionable, Cal-Osha would have a field day with the warehouse. Too many injuries, some end up on workers comp. Their Attendance policy sucks....you get 1 1/2 point for missing a day and you get a half of point if you clock in after 2 minutes your shift starts. They give you no grace period, they won't allow you to make up the hours. If you clock in a minute after lunch..they point you.They try to blame it on the company but they have a say in it too. You get 6 points they fire you. So if you have kids or a life...this is not the job for you. They definitely have their favorites in the company.
Pros
Fast Pace
Cons
Too short on breaks, for a labor intensive job
Productive and fun company to work for
Account Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYApril 7, 2016
Great place to work with opportunity to move forward within the company. I've learned a great deal on how to improve company relations.
Na
Laborer/Driver (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 5, 2016
We load and un load trailer all day long and load the line in the plant. We also hang the garment that come out the truck to be box up and ship out.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Fast Paced work
Coach/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Campbellsville, KYMarch 19, 2016
Very fast paced and always changing. Great experience when wanting to move up in warehouse environment! Fun and friendly staff, always there to help you.
Productive environmet Clean place to work
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 12, 2016
The work is manageable and there is enough people around to fill all available spots. Management is lenient towards promiscuously displayed employees which causes conlflict.
Pros
overal Great place to work
Cons
The management should uphold policies fairly
Workers aren't taken seriously
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMarch 10, 2016
Workers aren't taken seriously or treated as such. You can easily get terminated over the most simple problems and the Staff SUCKS!
Swing shift is a nightmare
Packer staff (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMarch 8, 2016
Work one week 1st shift 2nd next week 3rds the week after that not enough pay to do swing shift and a huge difference is made in full time vs part time
Cracker line
Kelloggs (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNMarch 1, 2016
very easy, learned to tolerate different attitude's, co-workers was fun to be around, wearing steel toe boots was the hardest of all
Too much racism.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNFebruary 29, 2016
A certain race of people are not capable working as a team with another race. I wished we could all worked together as a team. I have racist things said to me because I'm not black. I do not rotate to other lines during my weekly schedule. I only make 8.75 an hour so I never have a chance to make 10.25 an hour. Not all employees get treated the same by management, which is sad.
Pros
I do have a job even though it is temporary.
Cons
The treatment of some employees is horrible.

2.5