Staff Management Employee Reviews

Cracker line
Kelloggs (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNMarch 1, 2016
very easy, learned to tolerate different attitude's, co-workers was fun to be around, wearing steel toe boots was the hardest of all
Too much racism.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNFebruary 29, 2016
A certain race of people are not capable working as a team with another race. I wished we could all worked together as a team. I have racist things said to me because I'm not black. I do not rotate to other lines during my weekly schedule. I only make 8.75 an hour so I never have a chance to make 10.25 an hour. Not all employees get treated the same by management, which is sad.
Pros
I do have a job even though it is temporary.
Cons
The treatment of some employees is horrible.
Good place to work, but long hours.
Contracted Laborer to Procter and Gamble (Former Employee) –  Mehoopany, PAFebruary 27, 2016
Good place to work, but shifts were 12 hours long and followed a swing rotation. Management needs work because none of the management had any idea how to manage people, they simply just worked their way up to their positions.
Hey
Employee (Former Employee) –  Millcreek 6363February 25, 2016
This place is garbage. I would give it a negative over 9000 rating if possible.

The management is terrible, I have to wake up in the morning and they expect me to perform well at work like a god on the second day. Seriously, if you guys are looking for a place to find out what jail feels like, work here.
Pros
Sucks
Cons
Sucks
fine
Employee (Former Employee) –  Campbellsville, KYFebruary 24, 2016
good company to work for except there are not benefits. good work schedule and good leadership. would consider working for them in the future
Very productive workplace where many skills can be gained.
Central Pre-weigh Technician, Line lead (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAFebruary 22, 2016
In the specialized position pre-weigh for staff management, you consistently are met with the same tasks of weighing out chemicals while at the same time learn to deal with new problems in creative ways. It's here I learned my skills as a leader and communicator
To join pre-weigh which is a skilled position, you need to be sure to understand you're making a commitment. Management will often be in a position where they will need you outside of your normal work schedule.
During my time there I taught and qualified people of many diverse backgrounds and cultures. Furthering my skills of communication. No part of the job was overly difficult but the amount of work to do was everlasting.
The most enjoyable part of the job was training over a dozen new co-workers, growing stronger experience over time as both a leader and teacher.
Disorganization poor communication skills
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILFebruary 20, 2016
poor management capabilities, lack of communication skills, low workplace moral, an inability to maintain human capital
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
short breaks
Staff Management Office is not Friendly
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVFebruary 17, 2016
I called office to resolve a problem the lady who answered phone was a Bit#h said they were not hiring until March but job post is on indeed.com
Wasted my time filling out application only to get a rude office worker
Made production every night by running 700 rear doors
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INFebruary 17, 2016
My supervisor had to inspect every door before shipping them to customer. I was the first one there and the last to leave every night. Any bad part to that passed was on me for letting it through.
Pros
worked more
Cons
less time at home
Entry level job
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILFebruary 9, 2016
Basic factory work. long hours for small pay and no benefits.
i do not recommend working here unless you need money. you are gonna put a lot of hours in and not get as much as you feel you should
production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAFebruary 8, 2016
this was a very interesting job for me, i learned a variety of different things while working for staff management due to being on many different lines. the work day was very easy, only 8 hours with the option of doing overtime
Pros
eight hour work day
Cons
long walk from line to break room, short break times
Would not recommend to anyone
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Brookville, PAFebruary 2, 2016
Compensation was good; what was expected was ridiculous. Mandatory overtime started to eat into having any kind of a personal life. Production line work kept things fairly fast paced, but due to managements overextension to outside customers, expectations for the work to be done in a timely manner was not realistic. Enjoyed the people I worked with. I personally had more issues with the company we were temping for rather than Staff Management itself. Although the manager for Staff Management....don't get me started! Breaks were too short for a 10 or 12 hour shift. No room for advancement unless you got on with the company we were temping for and the chances of that happening were very, very slim. I left when the mandatory overtime started to become too much for me health-wise. I would not recommend this to anyone. I learned that one person I was working with had been there for over three years as a temp and was making the same amount per hour that I was. Scary!!!
Pros
People I worked with
Cons
Short breaks, mandatory overtime, no room for advancement, too long of a workday, too much time on your feet
Nice place to work good enviroment.
Copack (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAFebruary 1, 2016
It wasn't that just start working there wrong time with the wrong people but everything was good long time ago. But really nice please too work a lot of friendly people.
Cons
They dont see good things
Very poor training! Poor mngment! low pay
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tipton, PAFebruary 1, 2016
POOR Training! POOR Management! POOR Wages! No advancement! Dead end job unless you get on with PGW and good luck with that! Verry HOT! Slave labor
Pros
Time off
sweat shop
Debug Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 29, 2016
I worked as debug TECH. The place is a sweat shop,if you are white you will be in minority.
They keep you there as a temp indefinitely. The background noise is horrendous coming from testing chambers, that was my main complaint, i felt like i had to ran away everyday. Management sucks too, they had frequent meeting with plastered faces sounding like the end of the world was coming
I made few good friends, but place is ok if you desperate for job, but i would not work there again, even for great pay.
Pros
met some old friends.
Cons
management, atmosphere, pay.
nice
General Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 30, 2015
it was nice, short breaks doe, good environment, very easy, only one shift 12.75/hour management here is a lil horrible
Tolerable place to work
WAREHOUSE/MAILROOM SUPERVISOR, STAFF MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 13, 2015
Not a great environment management is picked on friendship not on work ethic or any knowledge of the job. I learned a lot about managing people, and a typical day was full of work and having to make sure employees did their jobs as well as the leads.
Pros
Enough work to keep people busy
Cons
Lack of good leadership and backing of the supervisors that are doing well
Productive workplace
Stower (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCDecember 9, 2015
A day at work was tiresome but the workload never seemed to exceed me. management was okay but being that it was a temp agency, management was never really in to the people they hired.
nice place
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJDecember 3, 2015
the company had many long term assignments and the staff was pretty professional and competent. i would work there again
very productive
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 2, 2015
The company provides the employees with great jobs and the ability to get hired through the company for a long term position

2.5