Staff Management Employee Reviews

It's a fun work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJune 23, 2017
They are a alright company work for they help people when they are looking for work they try to make different in the community for all people they care
Nice People
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAJune 10, 2017
Great Company ( Agency)
the management is great
they send to a great Company Called PND where i was doing production work, doing packing. there was not a hard thing about the job I enjoyed doing it.
Work alot make alot on overtime
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ofallon mo pgw glass worksJune 2, 2017
If your ok with change daily no time off And only a couple people really work to make sure product is on time and everything is right everyone else pretty much gets numbers and don't care about product
Bland and Boring
Machine Attendant (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 30, 2017
Pay was ok but it was really bland and boring. Management did not push to help you go full time some were very rude and immature. Did have some good moments but very little.
Pros
Good Hrs
Cons
Short breaks and unfair managment
Wonderful company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2017
Wonderful and supportive management. Friendly and welcoming atmpsphere. The staff and management made my time there really enjoyable. if my personal situation were different, I'd have gladly stayed.
Pros
Lots of support, friendly atmosphere, detailed training
two 15 min brakes
ware house (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMay 24, 2017
they did two 15 min brakes an they did not alou fighting on the work place an you was alound to miss so many days with out a doctors note an you wasalound so many points before they would let you go.
Pros
good pay an reasonable hours
Cons
tryed to work after i had surgery an tor a muscle in my right shoulder blade
Great company
Warehouse coordinator/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2017
Excellent room for advancement. I was able to gain knowledge that helped me further my career. Sometimes the hours were hectic and the pay was off but I worked with great people
Poor
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILMay 14, 2017
They over work and expect more than what you can give. You dont get raises. Exhausted all they time. No social life outside of work. I would not go back.
Good experience
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 12, 2017
I love working thier the money just was not great and I been wanted to get back into law enforcement , and do what my true profession is .........................................
Fun place to work an enjoy yourself
Select Staffing (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 12, 2017
This staffing place has great opportunity an advantage to work an move up. If you want to learn an advance to new level .you can do what ever it takes ro sucess.
Pros
Fast past
Cons
Short breaks
worst place ever
Meet deadlines and commitment to customer service (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAMay 11, 2017
worst place ever to work at, they work you like slaves, have no break time they to quick to fire you for stupid things, the coaches harass you and always want to write you up worst place to work at
Pros
no comment
Cons
co comment
Fast paced and easy work
Glass Assembler (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMay 10, 2017
Fast paced work is nice when there are set goals each day. Every day is a new day but other days can be very stressful to the point of quitting. The work is easy once you are shown the proper steps on how to do the job efficiently. it's a care free environment which is not always a good thing because people start cutting corners and forget a step or two in the process of assembling the windshields that they ship. Every window that is put into a finished rack has to be inspected before shipped off. Every day 3 out of 5 racks have to be repacked because of contamination cracks, scratches, paint voids, chips, etc. The management could be much better at their job like at showing people on how to work smarter not harder. being fast doesn't always mean working better or harder, but going through the right steps could make the day go by so much easier. you won't have to hear form any of the supervisors on how to do your job better if you just do the right thing.
Pros
hours, vacation pay after 1, 500 hours, $100 if you referr a friend pay checkeck every week.
Cons
No benefits no paid time off except the federal holidays.
Slow paced work place
Line Technician (Current Employee) –  Mehoopany, PAMay 10, 2017
Not a bad place to work, everyone is nice, if you like slow work environments this job is for you. P&G plant is nice and big place. Weekly pay is good
Fun place to work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAMay 9, 2017
Great environment , great staff , great job for anyone whom is looking. Pay is only 7.25 But your job is easy. No hard work what so ever . Perfect work atmosphere
Work is Doable/Management Unbearable
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMay 7, 2017
The work load throughout the day is achievable, but management is the real problem. Needs better management, pay and benefits. Period. If you can deal with shift changes and overall daily problems then the job is not bad.
Pros
Great Coworkers
Cons
Managment, benefits, not enough pay
Management was aweful. Work environment was very disorganized and stressful
Builder/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Crestline, OHApril 30, 2017
The management at staff management treated you like dirt. We were over worked and under paid. We worked almost every Saturday and we didn't know if we worked the weekend until Thursday. We were also called in to work double shifts back to back and were expected to agree to work in deplorable conditions.
packing
Packer (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAApril 27, 2017
packing was great, it was very hard at first, but i got used to it. Then we had to do something called a shutdown and to me it was hard but that became very easy.
Good Work Space
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 24, 2017
Always had something to so, i was never not doing anything. Hours went by fast due to the fact you always had something to do at this job. The bosses were amazing.
High Stess, High Pressure
Project Administator (Former Employee) –  Eden Valley, MNApril 19, 2017
Very stressful job. Invest in a hobby that will relive the daily stress or you will burn out fast. There is a very steep learning curve and if you cannot catch on you will not last long.
poor management/orginazation
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 19, 2017
too often i had drove the 25 mins from south city to mehlville only to be sent home. at least twice i was called by someone from smx to make sure i was gonna b in that evening yet when i arrived i was told they didnt need a few of us afterall and was sent home
Pros
decent people to work for, just not well organized
Cons
inconsistant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staff Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7