Staff Masters Employee Reviews

My employment with this company was a good experience.
Administrator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albemarle, NCAugust 17, 2017
My work experience at this business was exciting. I never knew where I would be sent to work. I had the opportunity to learn the way different businesses did business. Everywhere I worked offered new opportunities to learn different ways buslnesses conducted business.
Pros
variety of job options
Cons
sometimes very short term
Great agency with Great ladies in the office
Picker (Former Employee) –  Reidsville, NCAugust 5, 2017
Great Company . During my time with Staffmasters I received calls from the office checking on me to see if I was happy and to inform me that they appreciated me and my hard work . It feels good to be recognized for a good job .
Pros
Vacation pay for employees that don't get hired immediately
Cons
No cons so far
Produtive workplace loved working there
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  34 commerce drApril 20, 2017
Loading and unloading trucks. Moving material around the warehouse. Moving racks around the warehouse. I dumped material bins. I also moved scrape to where it needed to go. I also dumped the dumpers.
Pros
Company t shirts and dinners
Cons
Communication
Temp service
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 19, 2017
Same review as the company I was hired to. Only difference is Staff Masters gave me that opportunity to advance within the company because of the position they put me in. Im thankful for that.
stressfull job placement
Machine Operator-Administrative (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 19, 2017
You are placed with a company that has onsite StaffMasters representatives and some of them act like you are bothering them when you need assistance. They do not give a positive outlook to associates
Pros
fair pay
Cons
horrible working hours
Doesn't listen to the employees
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJanuary 16, 2017
My experience was with the offices in Albemarle, NC and Concord, NC.
At first, the relationship I had with the Concord branch was great with the exception of getting job offers for positions outside of my search criteria. However, the manager I had been dealing with left her position and those that took over didn't even know that I was "on assignment through them".
My experience with the Albemarle branch was horrible. They did not listen to any concerns I had about my assignment.
Pros
Temp. and permant options available
Warehouse Worker
Warehouse Packer (Former Employee) –  Albemarle, NCOctober 31, 2016
*Paid Weekly
*Packed various products
*Customer Service
*Had various locations to work at
*Team work was huge of part of the business
nice place to work
Call Center Representative (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 26, 2016
I really did enjoy teaching at Future Young Scholars.
For me the best part of my job was working with children of
all ages and their parents. It was definitely a fun place to work.
Did have a small cafeteria.
Paint line and some fork lift driving (Former Employee) –  Denver, NCMay 17, 2016
Hard work, Very hot in summer. Very cold in the winter. Worked with good people. Typical day started at 5:30 Am and worked until 3:30 in the afternoon with two 15 minute breaks and 1/2 lunch. Leaned to use a paint sprayer and how to paint aluminum, steel or what every needed to be painted. Did some welding at times. Learned to drive a forklift to move metal about the shop. Management was good, helpful. Co workers were mostly older and enjoyed working with them. The hardest part of the job was the heavy lifting. The most enjoyable part was leaving for home.
Pros
Employer and employees were good.
Cons
Short lunch, breaks rare.
fast pace and productive
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Bessemer City, NCMay 5, 2016
I worked through StaffMasters at Hunter Douglas. I was an Inspector the workload was heavy and I stayed busy at all times. I learned how to repair defect shades, confirm orders, and send them back out for shipping. I worked closely with management and my co-workers to insure good quality product. Sometimes but very rare, it would be a challenge finishing a big order, but it was always completed before deadline and that was the good part about. I was working to insure customer satisfaction.
Pros
fast paced environment
Cons
short breaks

Want to know more about Staff Masters?

Ask a question
Consistently engaging workplace
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCApril 26, 2016
As a temporary worker there were constant opportunities to learn new skills such as those I gained with the AS400 system.
clean room
Temp (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCApril 25, 2016
I come in and wash my hands realy good I put my clean suite on and wash my hands again, the management was good, my co workers were friendly
Nothing to base a future off
Temp-to-hire (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCFebruary 25, 2016
There are jobs that will work you half to death up until the hire hour and then will lay you off with no other reason than they need to hire another set of temps that they wont have to pay as employees at employee rates. The temp service should be aware of how damaging this can be for the human lifestyle and or psyche. We dedicate ourselves to the temp service in hopes that they will one day set us up for full time employment, but their goals are not of that nature. Their goal is to keep the hard workers temps to keep business as usual going.
Pros
Insured.
Cons
Not trying to help you find stable employment
the co-workers helped the day seem to go by faster
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 5, 2015
I always looked forward to work while employed with this company. The supervisor made the environment worker friendly
Pros
work envoirment
Cons
job security
Staff Masters is a great staffing agency.
Machine Operator/Production/Temporary (Former Employee) –  Claremont, NCJune 30, 2015
They offer multiple things as an employer. The pay is better than most of the other staffing companies, they are always kind when I go in for appointments. If they tell you they're going to get you a job, they will get you a job.

The job I was put on was production of propane regulators. I never worked the same job every day, I liked that. I was always learning to produce a larger variety of parts in the factory. My co-workers were nice, and pleasant to converse with on breaks. The plant manager, he was always yelling and being rude, making obscene remarks and comments. That made it hard to go through my day with a positive attitude. That was the hardest part of my day.
Pros
Pay, overtime, etc.
Cons
Short breaks, rude employees, etc.
This company closed
RN Teacher (Registered Nurse Teacher) (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJune 28, 2015
This was on an as needed basis. The company recognizes compliments from clients. I did a lot of home care and working in prisons. I was able to get my needs met at work with this company, I wanted more hours. The most enjoyable part of the work was to make clients happy and rendering the highest level of care.
Pros
able to get work.
Cons
not enough work
productive competitive pay
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Prosperity, SCJune 26, 2015
work day shift 7 days a week i learned alot about manufadturing i like the supervisors i had great coworkers nothn was hard i enjoyed tha organization
Product fast pace work place
Forklift Operator/ machine operator (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 1, 2015
Fast pace work enviorment where I learned just what it takes to build a transmission. Management was always readily avaliable and the co workers worked together as a team. The hardest part was the the last 6 hours after luch and the easiest part was the first six because you're fresh
Pros
In house cooks during breakfast and lunch
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Finds work the relates to performance levels.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCFebruary 19, 2015
Management is efficient in their efforts to finding the ideal job that fit employees capabilities. Easy access to representatives as needed.
Pros
Great team.
Cons
N\a
good place to find work
Warehouse Order Processor (Former Employee) –  shelby NCJanuary 11, 2015
its a good place to work for the people there are veryhelpful in finding you a job.
Pros
they will help you find good jobs
Cons
sometimes it take awhile to find work for you.