Staff Perm Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Staff Perm connects talent to hiring managers
Career Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 7, 2013
Staff Perm supports Cisco Partners and VAR’s. They network with career professionals that are in demand and don't need the usual job board resources to promote their career. They select individuals that have achieved success and streamlined achievements for profitable departments and organizations!

Most companies have an internal resource model for bringing in talent, but often project demands require sourcing partners to help find qualified talent. They turn to the sourcing and recruiting professionals at Staff Perm to leverage our experience to seek out and attract in-demand talent for their organizational needs.

At Staff Perm we utilize 20 years of experience to develop relationships with the current markets top talent and act as the connector to bring this talent to your door. We leverage our resources and focus on individuals that are “in the market, not on the market”. Staff Perm’s solutions allow companies to increase the level of talent in their I.T. departments to stay competitive with the competition!
Pros
Staff Perm brings career opportunities to you while you work

Want to know more about Staff Perm?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staff Perm. Our community is ready to answer.

Staff Perm Reviews by Job Title