STAFF RIGHT, INC Employee Reviews in United States

great work place
temp agency (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJMarch 15, 2016
I loved working for staff right , they helped me out a lot, I worked they for a year . The pay was good and enough for me & the hours. I would work for them again.
Pros
free rides
Cons
long breaks
Hard work/ bad pay
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WINovember 11, 2015
Traveling around the state delivering cell tower equipment. A typical day would be a lot of heavy lifting, working in the any type of weather, and a lot of driving. Some of the best co-workers I have ever worked with. Not a lot to the job.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay was horrible
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 6, 2015
I learned how to work with others and organize products in reasonable manner. My job was to wrap and stock products while maintaining a clean work area.
Great company to work for and put people to work.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2015
Good company to work for and they keep you on assignments in your field.The people I work for are so helpful and friendly.
Pros
free lunch on saturday
Cons
short breaks
General Laborer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 18, 2014
Come into work to clean up set up orders and load and unload trucks for the day
Pros
long hours good pay
Cons
short breaks
productive
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2013
everyday we will have a safety meeting which would be '' tier meeting'' than we would do some stretches before we start the night. After everyone would go to their sort-line we scan boxes and sort them by city and state they would be drop to. after that if we would find any damage to the box than we would re packaged them and make sure that have the right placement on them. The most enjoyable part about this job was my co-workers their were so many different people that i had met and got to know and that would never be forgotten. the management was fair to the job and gave lots of job opportunities. lastly, what i had learned from here was it team work can go so far and also how helping yourself can teach you a lot.
Pros
the breakes
Cons
late nights
Nice people
Assembly Team Member (Former Employee) –  Columbiana, OHFebruary 19, 2015
I worked swing shift, I learned a lot about assembly work, the managers where nice people and I enjoyed working with them and the other workers. The hardest part about this job was trying to lean the different machines and keeping up with the production rate.
Pros
close to home and great pay
Cons
swing shift
Able to learn and grow with the company.
Bilingual Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAOctober 10, 2012
It was a fun and learning experience. They are family orientated company that considers employees situations. You are able to work and be productive in an enviornment that feels like family. I enjoyed working there eventhough it is a stressful at times. But this is due to the industry.
Pros
our recruiter team was awesome!! i love them all!!
Cons
lunch time was sometime hard to manage due to the work flow, had to work after hours to complete the job orders.
no work
Temporary Help (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2014
they had no long term work they were never sure of how long any assignment would last.
Productive and fun place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, GADecember 31, 2013
A typical day at work includes scheduling wildlife service appointments for current, new and previous customers with wildlife issues. I learned a lot of different wildlife issues. My co-workers are very helpful and fun to work with. No part of my job is hard. The most enjoyable part of my job is hearing the customers talk about their wildlife issues.
Pros
free treats
Cons
short breaks
Do not have enough work in the area of Admin/ Clerical
Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, GADecember 14, 2012
They have been unable to match my skills to an availible assignment.
Pros
always paid on time. office management were very nice and professional.
It was a shampoo company called white rain
warehouse packer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 27, 2012
My day was not always working they call you when they wanted to some of the managers their did not speak to good of english but of it all it was my first time ever working in a warehouse and some time it was fun it was a great experience for me
Pros
we had a 30min lunch
Cons
and when product was down they let us go home
Nice company
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Typical work days where never dull. Small family atmosphere. Really enjoyed the time working under such i nice company
Driveing forklifts short & long tem assignments
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas,GaDecember 30, 2012
I enjoyed driveing forkilifts for various work assignments I especially liked driveing a standup lift.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
didn't last too long my assignment
Loved the place, loved the people, loved the job
Receptionist/Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 6, 2012
This place and the people were like family to me and took care of us.
Loved being paid to help other people.
Pros
family
Cons
life happens
great
Temporary Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 3, 2014
working nights was convient for me at that time because I was in school. made great money. loved the co-workers and staffing agencies
Pros
the pay
Cons
it was hot in those warehouses
Experience
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAApril 8, 2014
I had some good experiences. I met some great people and stayed busy during the day.
temp agency
Stower (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 8, 2014
sent to assignments but they were very short and i was sent home early due to not enough work.
C
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJAugust 31, 2013
Not good at getting back to workers about work. they tell you that they contact you and don't.
Horrible Experience
Client (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 15, 2012
I was with a temp agency in Newport earlier and I'm not sure which experience was the exception. Everyone there, including the recruiters and receptionist, was polite and quick to assist you. However, when I got to this location, the receptionist barely managed to give me an application in between talking to her friends on the phone. Whenever I would ask her a question she would rudely blow me off. However, as a former receptionist I tried understanding that everyone has their off days...
Once I made it to my appointment with my recruiter, she asked me one question and then furiously started typing away. Although I was at first excited about the possibility of jobs she was finding for me, I became a little hesitant when she started printing directions to a place I had no information about! When I asked her for information she quickly described a little bit of the job. I was only able to get a better understanding of the company after I heard the recruiter behind me explain to her client about this same company.
After both NAILING my interview and starting immediately after :), I left work several hours early for the expected 30 min drive back. However, it ended up taking me 2.5 hours to get back home. After some thought, I decided that the FIVE hr total trip to work was not worth it, especially since it would take longer to get back home had I stayed the full 8 hr shift.
I called my recruiter and she seemed confused about some details, like when the company wanted me to start and go back to work. She may have had other things on her mind but I thought this was a little unprofessional.
  more... Once I told her I no longer wanted to work there, she accepted my answer and told me she would handle everything. Five minutes later, she calls me back and sounds angry with me and demands a (different) reason. Once I scrape up an answer that she deems acceptable, she tells me I still need to come in and bring in another form of ID (which I would have done on the interview had I known this was necessary).
I emailed her today and she instructed me to call her. I wasn't able to reach her but got the receptionist instead. She kept interrupting me and tried to discredit everything I said with a mocking tone. There was a discrepancy between the hours I should have been paid and the time the computer showed me clocking in and out. I tried to explain that because I got hired immediately after, they were not able to set up my computer account. Once they did, however, I told the IT guy I started around 9:30-45 and he said he would just clock me in at 9. However, I guess he wasn't able to do so and the computer just registered me in at the time they set up my account. I TRIED telling the receptionist this but her constant interruptions and irksome attitude did not leave me in a good mood. I told her I would call the company and figure everything out when she interrupted me again and said she would handle it.
I understand I did not leave a good impression on StaffRight as I did leave my job after one day. However, the commute was overwhelming for a small amount of pay. I also don't think it warranted this type of attitude from the receptionist. Overall, I wish the company would be more forthcoming with info about job opportunities and I hope the receptionist learns how to be professional and do her job correctly.
Cons
receptionist is unprofessional