Staff Solve Employee Reviews in United States

Kind Recruiter
Admin. Assistant Receptionist (Temp Assignment) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 20, 2014
Recruiter always kind and had my back on where I was placed, when things didn't go right she made a point to correct them
Pros
kept me close to home
Temporary placement
Ocean Export Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 25, 2014
Good company for temporary placements. They have good customers.
Great staffing company with opportunity.
Contract worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TxOctober 18, 2013
I worked on several different assignments through this company. Filing, A/P work, shipping/receiving. I learned how to adjust to different work environments easily and to learn new skills as needed. My co-workers at all of the assignments were great people and easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was the fact that it was only temporary. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to learn and do new things.
Pros
great management.
Cons
healthcare, temporary assignments.
Proactive and professional
Accounting/Office Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 8, 2013
This is the second time I've worked with this team. They placed me about 15 years ago with a company. When I wanted to get back into private industry, I had a very hard time with other agencies in that I could never reach a recruiter, they never returned messages or phone calls, and there was NEVER any follow up or feed back from job submissions. I signed back up with Staff Solve and got to work with my original recruiter. She put me to work immediately. The entire office team has been professional, pleasant and very helpful in resolving any issues. I inform them of my availability and they have assignments set up. I have referred people to Staff Solve and will continue to recommend them in the future.
Pros
paid weekly, direct deposit, flexible schedule, helpful staff
Cons
haven't found one yet
Horrible Staffing Service
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Houston txJune 11, 2013
Rush you through everything, do not explain policies and procedures. Do not have an employee handbook. No code of conduct is ever discussed.

You must call in for availability requirement is used only when they remember or have an issue

They appear to Fly by the Seat of Their Pants

Drug testing - gave me a cup and told me to walk down the hall to a public restroom with no supervision
Cons
almost everything i know about them

Comment – July 3, 2013

I read this review and it was the opposite of what I experienced. I myself thought everyone I met was very professional and polite. The recruiter I worked with was very thorough in explaining all the company polices and procedures and went over in detail when timecards and payday were. She found me a job same day too!! I too had to take a drug test, but walking down the hall to a public restroom wasn't a big deal. If you are honest, why care?? My experience was good and I have sent several people to meet my recruiter and she has helped them too.

Comment – July 16, 2013

I have something very different to say about this Staffing Agency. First of all, they are wonderful, hands down. If you are looking for work in a specific area, they will find it for you. Staff is very courteous at all times and always willing to listen to you if you have a concern or question. I have made many recommendations to them and will continue to do so because they have helped me and will help me if I decide I want something different. I was explained everything about policy and procedure and if in doubt, I just asked and no one turned their nose up at me. Friendly,Smart and Knowledgeable is all I can and will say about this group of Staffers. If you want a good position with good pay, look no further, Staff Solve is the place.

Small Staffing Agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2013
Assisted with reviewing resumes and job postings.
Set up testing and scoring of potential clients.
Run background check on new hires.
Set up interviews.
Great place
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 31, 2012
Great place to work at it has levels to grow and to show your skills.
Pros
great place to work at shoes skills, team work and resposibilities
Cons
not everyone is a team players