Staffchex Employee Reviews

Staffchex
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 12, 2017
They keep me working when work was available. Manager was always helpful and supportive. Some of they work place environments were not the best but grateful for work.
Mixer Operator and Packing
Packing and Mixing Operator (Former Employee) –  Wentzville, MOJuly 13, 2017
The Management is pretty easy going with staffing and wont punish you for saying that you are not available at certain times of the day.But overall very good company to work for in general.
Pros
Great staffing Agency
Cons
Very difficult work environment.
Gone
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJuly 3, 2017
This company changed its name several times and As far as I know it has again. I feel bad for the branch manager and the recruiters, they were marvelous at their job but hardly recognized. I know for a fact that one of them is doing an outstanding job and achieving so much more at a rival agency.
Able to help people find employement
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJuly 22, 2016
open the office, call customer to assure workers arrival ,prospect potential customers, payroll 100 plus workers, customer service, set up accounts for new customers
Great people to work with
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Medford, ORJanuary 25, 2016
A typical day at work is simply meeting deadlines and finding work for people who are looking. I learned more into data entry, payroll and human resources. Trying to contact no call no shows was the toughest part. And my coworkers were the best part.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Only two people in the office.
Receptionist/Scheduler (temp position)
Receptionist/Scheduler, Orchard Assisted Living (Former Employee) –  Medford,ORSeptember 10, 2015
Answer phones, greet all customers, residents and vendors. Scheduler all appointments and travel for residents. Monthly billing and maintain daily deposits. Assist in all aspects of our residents needs, help support the administrator.
Pros
Enjoyed working with the residents
Cons
temp position
Every job was exciting and new
Server (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJune 16, 2015
This was a great job to go to different winery's and experience all the different cultures. Every time I was asked to go out onto a job was like going to your first day of school. I was very scary and exciting at the same time. I never new what was going to happen, but it was the most exciting thing.
Pros
worked with wonderful people
Cons
not a full time job
a day in a factory
packer (Former Employee) –  Moscow, IDJanuary 23, 2015
A typical day in a factory job was packaging cookies and sending them down the line, i also did sanitation and cleaned everything in the factory. What I learned at the factory is factory work isnt easy but it was very rewarding. The management in there gave me a lot of hours and i worked my butt off for them . My coworkers was pretty nice, we all stood and did our job and all got close like a family. The hardest part of the job is when we got backed up and the most enjoyable was getting a lot of hours.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
short breaks
Work great job
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CASeptember 23, 2014
I got paid every week and i liked it, it worked for me more than any other job. i can stand to work there everyone was great.
Pros
great pay
Cons
seasonal
find you work
crew (Former Employee) –  White City, ORApril 21, 2014
they find you work as fast as they possibly can and they are temporary to permanent jobs
place to work
Machine Operator/Assembler-shipping/recieving-inv (Former Employee) –  Monrovia, CAMarch 6, 2014
fast paced work enviroment. poorly managed filled with difficult associates.
Learned how to download
downloading (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, CANovember 18, 2013
I learned how to download software into device.
The toughest part of the job was when I had a lot of pressure on me and had to get the job done
hard working, face paced, tested my skills
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAAugust 9, 2013
had to finish econ orders by a certain time so there was a little pressure but I got thru it, shipping and pulling econ orders is what I did every day. the hardest part would be that I was somewhat timed. most enjoyable I would have to say is being challenged every day seeing what I could or couldn't do.
Pros
would get overtime, good hours!
Cons
really hot in the warehouse
Hard work and motivation
Sanitation Worker, food production (Former Employee) –  CAJuly 25, 2013
There was a lot of work which i liked cause it kept me occupied. A typical day would be clean up spills, wipe down machine parts, take parts to wash room to be sanitized. Do a parking lot sweep empty trash bins.Clean flower room, stack pallets and recycle broken pallets.I learned how to be part of the team and together we did a good job.
Pros
I got to relax for my breaks
Cons
no cons
good work
Receiving and shipping associate (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAMarch 15, 2013
it was a good work area but are lead changed and people who wanted to actually work would get laid off because others made it seem like they weren't.
Pros
work time
Cons
no advancement
Very good company to work for
Onsite Manager (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 12, 2012
I enjoyed working for this company very much although it was some long hours to work i always enjoyed my day at work
StaffChex
IT Director (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAOctober 1, 2012
Minimum 8-10 hours a day. Great people to work with, fun environment. Very hands on in all aspects of technology; hardware, software, client relations, operations, data center, custom reporting, accounting, etc.

Management is ok, great personalities.

Hardest part of the job is having no budget, no weekly, monthly meetings, unorganized.

It is very gratifying to complete a wide variety of special projects, having our branches revere and say good things about my work performance.
Pros
fun environment.
Cons
unorganized
staffcheck
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAAugust 28, 2012
The company is a great one to work for. People are all friendly and management is very efficient.
Pros
management
Cons
hours