Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Very professional agency
HR Office Administrator (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great compensation and benefits
Cons: not enough training ahead of time
While working at Staffing Network I realized a lot went in to pairing job availability and serious candidates. The staff took pride in their efficiency at filling job vacancies. On a typical day I answered phones and scheduled interviews. Provided candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining – more... temporary staff from agencies.Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.

Unfortunately for me, I was brought on to the team at the last minute to cover for a maternity leave and was not able to replace her 100% within the 2 weeks I was given. It was just wrong timing as I had learned I was pregnant as well days after starting and suffered a miscarriage due to the stress and overtime.
But other then those difficulties, work related was challenging and exciting for me. If I was given another chance I would accept working along Susan Sandoval and Thomas Benson again. It was a very promising comany – less
More experience
On-Site Representative (Former Employee), Industry, CAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: The Great Management in Global
Cons: The Manager on site
At this Great Company I was working for a little time as the Customer sold the company DDI and they did not need my services any more. Staffing Network Main Office is in Illinois and they do not have more companies in California. Was a ver y good experience.
Productive work place
Production Worker (Former Employee), Ceres, CAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Paid every week
Cons: Worked on days
Great place to work I got to do a lot of different tasks and meet a lot of people some jobs I wish they were hiring so I could have stayed on with them.
Good Environment
Human Resources Supervisor (Current Employee), Pomona, CAMay 20, 2015
Good Life and work balance
Employees are knowledgeable and friendly.
Hardest part of the job is not enough work hours being offered
Terrible management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lemont, ILMay 13, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Low salaries, overworked employees, lack of support
Very stressful work environment. They have bad clients they keep around because they wouldn't have many clients if they didn't. Offered minimum wage across all temp jobs which made staffing and dispatch difficult and stressful- especially for last minute requests. They have many on-site managers that are unprofessional and lack proper experience.
Sorter (Former Employee), livingston caApril 27, 2015
it was a boring job that i had it was no future in the work place my duties were as floowed stand in one place an pick rock no chance to show my talents
love the warehouse work envirerment
Forklift Driver/Order Prep/freeze dryer (Former Employee), Modesto, CAApril 25, 2015
order prep, quality control, product inspection, boxing and packing, shrink wrapping, palletizing, line operator. ensured safe work area, sanitary work stations.
productive
training and development (Former Employee), Ceres, CAMarch 16, 2015
.they get you to work and show you about saifty and other recuaierments

they care about there workers saifty and the way the are treated in a company
on call job with various responsibility's
Laborer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 11, 2015
love the fact that never knew what was to be expected or where or what the job was going to entail meant people from all walks of life and learned something new daily
Active Educational
Onsite Manager-American Promotions/TNT Fireworks (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: positive learning
Cons: temp work
I learned to help customers resolve banking issues. Up sale products and information as well as learn how credit effects car and home purchase.
fun and very productive work envirnment
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 27, 2015
I learned a lot about new healthcare laws, state and government laws, insurance and more. It was an awesome opportunity in knowledge as well as compensation.
Very cool equiptment.
Temporary Agent (Current Employee), TempeJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: extra hours
Cons: the co- workers didn't speak much english bummer!
A typical day at work. I show up on time. I get assigned to a machine that makes and spits out plastic molds that are for all sorts of things you see in the world today. I am to trim off any extra plastic, place each individul piece in a plastic bag and then place about 500 parts in a box correctly. Boxes are walked to the back and that is where we place them on a pallet and start the process all over again. Which is nice and neat. I learned that I tend to work harder than everybody else in the buliding. Management loves to tell people what to do. Co- workers were okay. The job was easy overall. TOTALLY. I enjoyed getting paid every Friday and being asked to do over time. THAT WAS NICE!
productive place to work
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Gurnee, ILJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: not enough money and no benefits
They always said that I was very fast and good with my hands. I liked the work hours and it was a very clean place to work.
Positive Work Place
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: watching basketball games on lunch break on 75" t.v.
Cons: temporary
Any day of this job went well I learn that I could build my skills and learn things that I have thought about being involved with. I stayed with my co-workers laughing and surrounding myself around nothing but positivity. There was nothing hard about this job but letting it go because of it being Temporary.
Busy Environment
*Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Lombard, ILJanuary 13, 2015
Pretty Busy Environment on daily basis.
A lot of customer service done.
Bilingual, Always a plus.
Payroll trainee and very good experience.
Visiting clients from time to time.
Traveling to diff employers to provide the best information about jobs to clients.
Fast paced
Operator (Current Employee), City of Industry, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: very busy - learning new responsibilities
Cons: many supervisors with different work ethics
Work on assembly line. Communication is most difficult as most individuals are Spanish speaking and I do not. I enjoy the satisfaction of seeing my finished work. Each part of production is broken into different cells and on a typical day you can be moved to 3 cells working on different products or different phases of a product.
Assembler, Inspection (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIJanuary 4, 2015
I had learned to work with others.Fast paced work place, everyday you'll get to be rotated to a different work assignment inspecting jounce bumper parts for main cars companies on a visual line or offline also assembling parts . We also do re-inspection, training, we are high focus on safety.
Ehh
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Modesto, CADecember 4, 2014
Pros: workout
Cons: pay
I've been here off and on for the past 6 years.. Its nothing set in stone as in job wise. If you need a job just to get by for the month or two they will put you to work. But a real job you will not get hired with any of the companies that you work for, because that first day you apply at the agency there's a section that states you have to be away from the temp agency for at least six months. And to me that's a line of Bull S***.
Staffing Network
Welder (Former Employee), Ceres, CADecember 3, 2014
I worked there for a short period. I was told I would be placed in a long term position.
People seemed to be out for themselves
Administrative Assistant/Runner (Former Employee), Cooper, COSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: lunch was provided every friday
Cons: management was not helpful
Training by staff was not good. When I wasin training the trainer always got pulled away. The first week left me on my own to do the job i was still training for. But the people within the company for very nice and outgoing. I guess just bad timing at the time.