Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Rude manager
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Antioch, ILSeptember 20, 2016
I go there for a job of a machine operator and i was having car problems, my friend give me a lift the manager some blond chick i think is russian she had a heavy accent was so rude to me and told me to get out. The other two girls were really nice but the russian or polish whatever was mean she not professional she wearing running pant to work. I feel bad for the two girls there she is really rude to them.
Pros
nice recruiters
Cons
mean manager
very slow moving work place
Warehouse work (Former Employee) –  2345 S Laramie Ave, Cicero, IL 60804September 12, 2016
On a normal day you would come in and sign in, Then you would have to wait an hour for the bus to come pick you up. I have learned how to fold/brake down boxes and how to work with food. The hardest part of the job was trying to get a spot to go to work.
Cons
short brakes
Productive Workplace
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CASeptember 1, 2016
A very great company to work with if you're seeking entry level positions. they have a open door policy and i have always had employment when i was working through this temp agency.
Company in Transition
Director of Training and Onsite Operations (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILAugust 29, 2016
Staffing Network is a company in transition in I would say most facets of business. I had the opportunity to be on the ground floor during some of the growing pains. I really enjoyed my job! I developed a significant bank of knowledge in my career and was fortunate enough to share it through creating a knowledge data base, E-Learning course development, instructor-led training and operational support for employees at a national level.
temp to hire sound packaging
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 24, 2016
The ladies at staffing network were excellent in the field of connecting skilled tradesmen with companies hiring locally. They do all the leg work for you and set up the interviews for you. I was hired on the first interview I went on the reason being the staff at staffing network knows how to match skills to company needs. I would highly recommend for any skilled tradesmen looking for employment to contact Kathy in the Chandler Az office to see what she cab due for you as well.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
lots of overtime
great
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 19, 2016
my job at Fridays was absolutely great I received an opportunity to learn multiple positions and to interact with a variety of customers every day. I also received a couple of raises based on my performance and met some life long friends.
Nice company to work for
Welder (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 17, 2016
Help me understand how to work in a high productivity area. Made sure I learned skills to take me to the next level of employment. great place to work for.
Work place
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 24, 2016
They were very fast pace and you had to keep up because the lines were fast. But it was fun packaging and stacking different size boxes at a nice pace. I later go use to the workplace and how everything works.
consistent with finding work for employees. whether on the job site or different location
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 5, 2016
there is always something to be done. and room for excelling in the company. if you have a skill in the field they will place you in the right setting that will help the company and yourself.
Pros
always work
Cons
whenever they lhave a lay-off season they really lay people off.
Lots of hours and great work environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 26, 2016
I received plenty of hours and the work environment was relaxing and made you enjoy being a part of the company. Additionally, I learned how to box car parts, label boxes, and many other things.
Pros
Many hours
Cons
N/A
It was a nice work place enviroment.
Stocker, Packer and Inspected Medical Supplies (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMay 14, 2016
I really liked working for this particular company. The people were very nice and friendly. The job sites were nice and clean.
Good environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 27, 2016
currently work flow is slow on my accounts

co-workers are hard to get along

management could be better

At the end of day work does get a bit busy on a daily basis
mo good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 22, 2016
dont get me wrong the money there was good no it was good at first they place me at a ten dollar a hour job win that job was over instead of finding me a job with matching hours an pay they found me one with lower pay an instead of finding me a first shift they put me at third an win i realize i needed to go back to first shift they wanted to act like i had not been with the company for four mouths doing outstanding work its the the people there the people
Pros
money
Cons
people
Enjoyable workplace
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 24, 2016
My opinion about a typical day at work was that it felt like i haven't left this workplace, even though it's been seven years since I worked there and that this was only a three week project. My co-workers were fun to work with as usual because they were the same co-workers I worked with, when I was there. I learned to assemble a different type of machine from what I usually assembled. There was actually more to assemble than just assembling a touch screen. Like assembling two doors for the scanner and receipt printer for the two screen monitors to place orders, connecting the cables to the monitors, power sources, speakers, and dressing the cables neatly so that they're not just hanging. The management was awesome on the assembly line with the explanation of the project, getting the parts we needed, and scheduling the number of products that needed to ship out. The hardest part of the job was standing in one place for the 10-12 hour work days, but I did really enjoy the job because I was a part of a new project and working with great co-workers again.
Pros
Just being back in that environmet again
Cons
Was only a three week project
Job opportunities for all
CSR & Payroll and Billing Procesor (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILFebruary 3, 2016
The work environment was very comfortable ,the support of my boss to do my job was very important. I learned different skills that will serve me in the future; teamwork was very important and the relationship with my co-workers was very good.
if your any other color besides white don't go this place
staffing network (Former Employee) –  Forest Lake, MNJanuary 28, 2016
The overnight supervisor is a racist warning if u not white not apply here the company Teamvantage it's a nice company they need to get all the racist people out of there then it would be great
i liked my job site.
Production Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Cicero, ILJanuary 25, 2016
i liked my hours i worked overnight shift so that was a good schedule for me. i liked getting to see all the events that was going on.
Pros
n/a
Learned a lot about full cycle hiring.
Lead Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILDecember 28, 2015
I worked for a short period of time in this company. My manager was great, but left the company and things begin to change. I have great coworkers, they all eventually leave too.
Pros
I worked with a great team of ladies.
Cons
No family balance at all.
Temporary work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 2, 2015
Staffing was I good temp service they kept me working when in between job's and when I was attending school. They did provide transportation to and from the places they sent people out to.
Pros
work
Cons
would be gone from 5am to even get sent out to about 1am the next day
Enjoyable and a lot of labor
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Lincoln Park, MIOctober 29, 2015
Being in a temp service it's a different job almost everyday of the week depending on who is short staffed. I ended up staying at a watch company for quite a while. It was very fun because of all the work it involved. It wasn't boring or hard work unless you aren't able to lift fifty pound boxes. It was usually in the morning in which I had all of my coffee energy and I would run up and down ladders finding watches to put into boxes. I even ended up working at a catering company which was a fun experience. The managers were very understanding and outgoing.
Pros
Free transportation.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.