Staffing NOW Employee Reviews

Fun environment to work for
hospitility (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 6, 2017
The staff was always caring about where you live and what kind of way you getting home. Understood the difference between me and someone else. I always can go to the staff if I had a problem with anything
Pros
Good events
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 28, 2017
They don’t seem to have too many leads for a Permanent jobs. They will set you up with whatever they have regardless of whether it’s a match or not. You feel like you’re wasting your time
Pros
Temp positions -if that’s what you want
Cons
No advancement
Temp work is just not for me
Concierge / Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 25, 2017
I was looking for temp to hire and they sent me on jobs they knew would not lead to being hired. I liked the locations property managers and the residents though. They were nice and welcoming.
Pros
Experience
Cons
No stability
it was a very fun place to work with nice employees
Peer Qualifier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 23, 2017
It was a part-time job. I was not trying to make it a future job. It was marketing. I was on the phone through an automatic dialer I would give information about Colorado Technical University.
Pros
Not fast pace
Cons
very comfortable
Temporary
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Malden, MASeptember 22, 2017
Its a great place to work for. However I need a steady, permanent income and job security. You will not find that working for a temporary agency even. They are a great bunch of people to work with
Pros
Quick responese
Cons
Nothing is permanent
Great place.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 13, 2017
I have applied to Staffing Now twice. Each time, I was hired by the company and able to advance as well to a higher position. I have loved each place I had an assignment. The assignments definitely helped with progressing in my experience and skills. I highly recommend Staffing Now to anyone looking for a change in career, or other career opportunities.
Friendly management staff
Internal Response Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILSeptember 6, 2017
A typical day working for Staffing Now was to be professional at all times. I was given the opportunity to develop my skill on each assignment I completed. The workplace culture was frienldly environment. The hardest part of the job was working various short term assigments and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting paid weekly.
Simple Staffing Agency
Receptionist and other general responsibilities (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 17, 2017
This place is great if you are looking for temporary work and are ok with low wages. The pay ranges from $10-12 an hour assuming you can work in an office. If you are looking for warehouse positions, pay may be less. If you are looking for something more skilled, then this is not the place. They really conduct their business atthe secretary/administrative assistant and warehouse job levels. They will place you fast if this is what you're looking for, but will not be too ready to help if you want more.
professional
Receptionist Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAJune 26, 2017
morning routine tasks, followed by a structured day.
They found a temp position for me at Non Contact Lens Examiners - American Board of Optometry . Was a clean office.
Pros
found a shift for my availability
Cons
few jobs found for me
Typical Staffing Aency
Payroll/AP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAMay 29, 2017
Staffing Now is a typical Staffing Agency. They don't necessarily pay attention to your skill set and want to send you on whatever job they have available.
Communication is great
File Clerk (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 15, 2017
Work related and ensuring that tools are in place for improving job performance. I have learnt to be a better person because the work environment is all about business. The management is great, communication is easy, not hostile. The culture is getting the job done, not easy going. The work attire is business and communication is verbal and written. Response is on-time, real time and computer friendly. The hardest part of the job is making sure my timesheet is submitted on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is just enjoying the job.
Pros
Being apart of a recognized establishment
Cons
receiving my pay on time.
Productive Temp Service
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 30, 2017
I still today would call Staff Force Temp Service the company is great at helping you find jobs that meet your convenience i really do appreciate Staff Force Temp Agency
Great support from management, decent benefits
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Easthampton, MAMarch 15, 2017
Management were very helpful in assisting me to find the right full time job. I eventually landed a job where I worked for ten years until I moved out of state.
Pros
Management communication, health benefits
Great Recruiters
Customer Service Coordinator at Freedom Health (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 21, 2017
Work her was great the recruiters was great at finding great opportunities for me and the all ways kept in contact with me.
Staffing agency was quick to find assignments for myself.
DATA ENTRY KEYER (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MA 01040February 13, 2017
Very polite, respectful and helpful.

The assignment that was found for me was a company who did order entry's for catalogs submitted by different schools, was quite interesting, and fast paced.
Staffing Now
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAJanuary 28, 2017
When looking for work I went to Staffing Now. The intake person was wonderful as was the entire office staff. They secured me what was supposed to be a temporary assignment however it lead to permanent employment.
Even when there was a change of staff at Staffing Now I was treated with the utmost consideration and respect. I think they were great to work for.
Wouldnt go back
Benefit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MANovember 16, 2016
Staffing NOW got me a position at Silverlink Communications. During my time there ive seen half of the staff get cut without any heads up. Management isnt great since all the well rounded supervisors and human resources employees left.
Pros
Snacks, good hours, easy work
Cons
management, uncomfortable
Great way to enhance resume and find a job
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAJune 21, 2016
I love the way they tried to match my skills to the jobs they had open. Since, I am very strong in accounting and working with spreadsheets the find the perfect temporary position for me.
Pros
Enhance resume, find potential job
Cons
no benefits
Verisma Systems, Inc.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAFebruary 28, 2016
This is a great company to work for. I had no problems while employed with them. My supervisor was great and my schedule was flexible. I enjoyed all my co-workers. The hardest part for me was the employees of the client at times.
Pros
Good benefits, easy to get time off when needed
international banking, good place to work
Administrative Assistance, (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJFebruary 22, 2016
Worked in Investigations Department, We worked as a team to meet dead lines, The hardest part of the job for me was it relocated from New York to Jersey City. Commute was long and expensive
Pros
excellent salary
Cons
commute