Staffing NOW Employee Reviews

Great people to work for!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm, FlJune 1, 2013
My days were different, depending on where I was sent to Temp Work. I learned a lot working in the many different offices. I always got along with management and co-workers and gained great friendships. The hardest part of the job was finding the office I was being sent to, without getting lost, The most rewarding part of the job was working for a great agency! They were always so kind to me. They would work with me to get the jobs closest to me. And if I ever had any problem, they would correct the situation within minutes. Very nice people.
Pros
meeting and working with so many kind people.
Cons
getting lost while looking for the address of the temp position.
Sometimes you simply have to be grateful that you have a job.
Claims Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJMay 21, 2014
I enjoyed learning new concepts at the office sites

The agency is ok but not always professional

Co-workers felt that this particular agency was not one to stand by their employees side, I was under the impression that we were very much disposable, which is not a good feeling.

Most difficult part of the job was the Director, I felt that if I did not take out quality time at work to participate or listen to his jokes I felt uncomfortable

Most enjoyable part was making a difference, contributing to society and the pay check.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
an extreme amount of work for a small pay
Fast paced, always a new challenge
Accounts Payable associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaDecember 11, 2013
This was a temporary position at a waste management firm. It was a very quiet office, everyone kept a low tone while doing their job. Every day there was a list of invoices to be processed that day. Sometimes there were problem invoices with amount discrepancies that needed to be researched and corrected. Very repetitive tasks with attention to detail, which is what made it interesting.
Pros
different daily tasks.
Cons
position was eliminated due to an employee returning from maternity leave.
Excellent Company to work for
Contract Recruiter, Temporary (Former Employee) –  KOP, PADecember 5, 2015
My Recruiter is very dedicated.
SNI is both an established and a growing organization. Next to its in-market and upcoming software products, which include its heavy-duty tax research groups and the data they provide, SNI biggest assets are its compassionate president and staff. You'll work your butt off, contributing to teams and to projects, learning all the time.
Pros
great assignments
Cons
too short notice of ending assignments
Unprofessional staff, not truthful about the requirements for the assignment
member service representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 17, 2016
I have worked for previous Temporary agencies previously but unfortunately this is about the worse. They are very unprofessional and not truthful about what the assignment entails. I would not recommend this company to even my worse enemy!!!
Friendly, fun team oriented enviroment.
Admissions Peer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 9, 2015
I was part time at Staffing Now. My day started early so that i could be as productive as i could. I learned to be patient with different people in order to get my job done. My co-workers were very helpful. and pleasant to work around as a team. I enjoyed speaking with different people from all backgrounds.
More about experience
Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 5, 2014
Data entry. payroll and answering telephone calls. most jobs lasts anywhere from 3 months up to 2 years and if you find a good recruiter they will give you what you are worth especially if you represent the company well with good work ethic.
Pros
learned a lot.
Cons
tempory
Variety of Assignments
Administrative/Mail Room Assignments (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 2, 2014
Work as needed at companies that are in need of temporary assistance on a short notice basis. The hardest part of the job is not having assignments on a regular basis. The most enjoyable part of the job is having variety in assignments and the people I work with.
Kept Busy
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 30, 2013
• Operated telephones on multi-lined switchboard to answer, screen, and forward calls• Directed and coordinated the supportive services department of a business, agency, or organization• Managed executive team’s calendar, including planning client meetings
A great place to get experience working in a variety of environments
Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Concierge (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 25, 2013
Good management team. Most weeks I was kept busy, and I enjoyed the majority of assignments.
Pros
would have liked to have more assignments that paid a little higher
Cons
flexible work schedule
Productive workplace
Baptist Hospital/ construction accountant (Former Employee) –  Miami FlApril 17, 2015
This company helped me to have experience and I learned from the places that I worked in Staffing now. I did not have the time to make a long relationship with the coworkers because the jobs were temporally.
Pros
experience
Cons
experience
Not a Professional Branch in Iselin
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 18, 2014
The staff in Iselin is unprofessional and will keep the good jobs for their favorites. If you are not a favorite you will not get a good assignment. The do not stand with their employees.
Cons
the conly pick their favorites
They do not tell the truth/They are professional liars
. (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAOctober 28, 2014
Their job descriptions are fake. They cherry pick who they like. Management are professional liars and do not support their employees. Not a good company to work for or with.
Cons
they do not know what they are doing
Consistent with work assignments and encourage promotion
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 20, 2014
I enjoyed working for Staffing Now. I worked a couple of long term assignments. The pay is well and there is room for promotion.
Pros
long term assignments
Cons
unpredictable
Interesting job
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Devens, MAJanuary 3, 2014
This job was in a prison working with different doctors. I learned how to deal with different individuals and the legal system.
Pros
great pay and gaining experience
Cons
it is only a temporary job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 9, 2015
They were always very good about getting jobs close home, and had another job ready as soon as the previous one ended. Great support system.
Pros
Great employers
Cons
Not enough temp work.
churn and burn operation
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VADecember 18, 2014
Small company with little room for growth, pay is below industry standard, several managers have very little management experience and it shows
Cons
low pay, poor management
Bilingual Driver Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILDecember 9, 2015
Fun co-workers, company has to much politics in order to move up,
they are all about the numbers, no consideration for personal life.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
short breaks
teacher
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAApril 7, 2015
This job is for the passionate when I say passionate that means the ones who who have a passion to work with kids. If you love to teach and nurture then this is place for you.
Productive, fun, family structured environmnet
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 19, 2014
Worked in a very family, fun, goal oriented environement. Paying very colse attention to detail was the most critical part of the job.