Staffing Partners Employee Reviews

Staffing Partners
Customer Service Rep/Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIApril 13, 2017
Indeed requires me to write a review about this company. I do not feel comfortable writing a review about this company as Indeed's privacy policy does not protect its applicants from adverse action taken by employers if their review is negative.
Experience while working there
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 11, 2017
My experience working there was okay. The pay rate wasn't for me. Also, I didn't really get to do work applying to my certifications. Job security was another issue for me, too.
Have the hours if you want them
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMarch 23, 2017
I enjoy the flexibility of working for a staffing company. Being able to make my own schedule is a definite turn on when deciding where you want to work.
Account Executive / Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 22, 2017
All day I was recruiting new personnal in person in the middle of the day I reported with the vise president robert to notify the progress and to visit the companies which I was in charge and was onside by reaching the company I supervised my temporary employees and informed me and guided with the managers of the plant to see how they work and what new projects are here or come for new employment offers etc..
Pros
Everything is fine.
Cons
Everything is fine.
It very okay working for them put you work fast.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 18, 2017
I learn by working for them you have to have team work lots energy. The work is very easy. Respectful if you don't have way to get to they will find away. This temp service is number one in my book.
Staffing partners is A-OK agency they have jobs but most of them are for
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 8, 2017
Staffing partners is A-OK place to work they have jobs but a lot of them are for and a lot of the warehouse is or pretty hot and expect you to do a lot they act kind of shady want something goes wrong they act like they don't know was going on
Did not enjoy the work hours or pay
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 10, 2017
Staffing partners would be a place to work as a send job as they are a temp agency. After my time of being employed at Staffing partners, I was never given a regular schedule or a pay raise
Pros
n/a
Cons
low pay low hours
A Staffing Agency That Really Cares !!!!
Certified Nursing Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 25, 2017
This is my second time working with this Staffing Agency I think the staff that run this agency are truly amazing . They have done nothing but help provide a great financial staple for my family.
I am a single mom of two boys and the staff has done nothing but accommodate my needs .
Best company to work for !!!!
Pros
Works with your schedule, really cares about you as a person, helps find your strengths and fits you with a matching job
Meredith Leslie
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 23, 2017
I am diligent, reliable, and an efficient employee. You can rely on me to work hard, be depended upon to be punctual every day, and meet scheduled deadlines using time management skills. And with your company, I will bring years of productive work experience, and customer service. Knowing, hard work is part of a team effort. Or independently, I will work to add to the growth and success of your organization, with my skills and qualifications.
Pros
Was helping or assisting customers.
Cons
Is someone having a bad day wants you to have one too.
not enough pay
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 19, 2017
I come in and get on a bus that's 45min away from the temp job. When I get to work I put stickers onto a paint brush and put them onto a machine. The work place is very diverse and I some times fell out of place because majority of the people that work there are Hispanics. The hardest part of my day is when I get on break and then 10min later I have to get off of break.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
No Dispute Procedures
Administrative Office Assiatant (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OhioJanuary 10, 2017
They use deceptive tactics in placement. Often have longer than usual temp periods before being hired in. You may be lied to about the company's intention to hire in at all. As a temp you have no rights within the company you are placed at. Staffing Partners has no dispute procedures. If something happens it is your word against the company, and they will side with the company.
Pros
Placement can be quick
Cons
Temp to hire isn't a promise, even if they tell you it is. No dispute procedures.
Okay
wharehouse worker picking (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 3, 2017
Staffing Partners Is An Okay Job to get easy money but not a Place to be working Full Time because nobody that works there really cares about the employess
Fast Pace
Clerical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 3, 2017
Great place to find. jobs they place you with great companies.
temp for hire are available. pay was great. great place if your looking for a temporary postition
Pros
Great Positions
benefits
good place to start
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHDecember 31, 2016
Staffing partners is a great place to start for seeking professional employment. The people there are very patient with working to help you succeed instead of fail.
productive & fair
Assembly/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 30, 2016
I love working with staffing partners because they always find me work the staff is fair and equil they always find me work close to home and give me the shift i disire
Nice and productive Work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 9, 2016
Very productive environment ,nice supervisors and also friendly coworkers good for new experience builders also an clean and ,fast work place the job was fairly easy and enjoyable
worst ever
Warehouse Worker (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 13, 2016
I have been at staffing partners for a year the never have work assignments and when they do you have to show up early with a bunch of other people and when you get there they pick people out the crowd and bus them out to different locations the pay is alright hard work isn't the problem but after several months of doing this they just stopped picking me and started picking others when I questioned why they said to give others a chance to work that is silly what about loyalty and arriving on time and skills not to add the majority of the people were clearly on drugs on smelled like liquor it was a mess
Pros
pay was never messed up
Cons
having to work with drug addicts and drunks
Havent been with these people for years..
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHNovember 3, 2016
Not another very good place they don't help people get good jobs they are very rude they don't help out like they should so not to good at all so I don't recommend these guys at all...So I need to say stop going through temp services....And I love going straight through places....
Pros
pack lunch
Cons
short breaks always
good temporary job placement
Temporary Employer (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHSeptember 21, 2016
Being a temporary job placement company it will change every day. They got me a full time job that hired me in. Management was very good at the office i was at.
Pros
got a full time job
Cons
temporary job
Never the same day at the Office
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 16, 2016
Everyday is different in the recruiting world and I could say that something new is learned everyday. I started out just as a receptionist and went on to learning recruiting, payroll, account management, and some sales. It keeps you very busy and at sometimes away from your family which is the hardest part.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffing Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9