Staffing Plus Inc.

Staffing Plus Inc. Employee Reviews

Good overall agency that gives you options and flexibility.
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee), Haverford , PAMay 26, 2015
Staffing Plus is good company, very flexible with hours. Good pay, and numerous locations of where you could be employed. They also provide training which helps out alot.
I am an IC and the agency is very organized and have good partnership with the IC's
BSC (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAMay 19, 2015
Pros: you are responsible for your onw schedule
Cons: sometimes there is shortage of cases
Good staffing agency. Work well with the IC's. Sometimes the recruiter can be bit slow in getting you cases. But most of all they are responsible and reliable.
Temp
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee), Bryn MawrMay 6, 2015
Cons: Stability
Able to gain experience in different settings. The pay was good but no benefits. Over all temp agency found me work in a timely fashion that fits my needs
Staffing Plus
Mobile Therapist (Current Employee), Haverford, PAApril 2, 2015
Working for this staffing agency, affords great flexibility with works hours and continuous opportunities of professional development.
flexibility
Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: options
Cons: behavioral health field pays poorly for direct care workers
Staffing Plus is a great company with a supportive employment team offering flexible job options; meet many interesting people with unlimited opportunities.
Pretty engaged and busy place. Some how client oriented.
Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) (Former Employee), Haverford, PAFebruary 20, 2015
They pay not quiet well, client oriented. They draw a fine line between their client services and other staffing or Staff related issues.
Very professional
Behavioral Health Worker (Current Employee), 551 W Lancaster aveFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: recruiters will find you assignments.
Cons: no benefits, little stability, 44.00 a month insurance fee
I have worked with Staffing Plus Inc. for the past 8 years. The recruiters are professional and I have had consistent employment as a contractor through out the years. I am very satisfied with their services.
Enjoying working with people with Intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Direct care professional (Former Employee), Elwyn CampusFebruary 17, 2015
My day at work has always being challenging. The people I/we work with need lots of help, but its important to understand them. This is the place where the job becomes easy and hard. If you understand them it is easy to work with them. If you do not understand them your day become difficult and frustrating. Overall they keep you laughing!
Lucrative but Annoying
Behavioral Health Worker (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: decent pay
Cons: delayed money
Staffing Plus pays well, but they don't always pay on time. Otherwise you control your schedule and who you work with. Overall, a decent place, but not perfect.
Great place to work!
Human Resources Representative (Former Employee), Haverford, PAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: staff, benefits, work
Family owned built from the ground up. Very busy working with other departments. Always felt appreciated. Great team building environment.
Workplace
Health Care Recruiter (Former Employee), Haverford, PADecember 18, 2014
I loved the culture at staffing plus. My co-workers were great and i learned something new each day.I had a typical day and did not have to wait to be given instruction. I was able to be a self starter.
Productive work place, fast paste
Warehouse/Temporary Staff (Former Employee), Springfield, MODecember 10, 2014
Pros: advanecment, schedule, co-workers
Cons: pay, unorganized, miscommunication, benefits
Staffing Plus is a temp agency. I worked multiple different jobs. I worked catering dinners, preparing tables, food, catered to customers, cleaned up. I loved it i was always busy, loved interacting with – more... people. I then also worked in an organic rice and dog food production warehouse. I also enjoyed that job. Fast paste, always busy, i learned new things everyday and i was always advancing. All my supervisors liked me. – less
Getting to know differet people
Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) (Former Employee), langerster PaNovember 17, 2014
High in energy all day, I learned that people can be so private that they can not get the help they need or their child needs. management has much to do, while the same goes for co-workers and the hardest part is not to take all of my work home with me. I enjoy work at my job.
Understanding fun work place.
Caregiver (Former Employee), Haverford, PANovember 3, 2014
Pros: everyone get a hour lunch breaks
Cons: caring for elderly people.
I enjoy working with everyone, my coworkers and i understand each other and i make sure to get the work done on time, i enjoy what i do.
Nice place to work
Residential Aide (Current Employee), Haverford, PAOctober 6, 2014
Very professional and friendly staff and company. Would definitely refer to someone.
Productive workplace, good place to gain experience with special need children.
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee), Haveford, PennsylvaniaJuly 7, 2014
Cons: short breaks
I enjoy current job at staffing plus, provides a good learning environment, sometimes situations can become challenging due to some of the complexities with clients. Most co-workers are a privilege to work with, you learn quickly to work together to make the job more productive.
very productive and positive place to work
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee), Haverford, PAJuly 6, 2014
Pros: great environment to work and descent pay
My experience working for Taking Time to Care has been great. I love working for this company.
somewhat helpful
Temporary Job Placement (Current Employee), Olean, NYJune 19, 2014
Pros: helped find placement
Cons: low pay, short jobs
Depending on what job was given, very short term, never really have long term work with advancement avalability
Placement agency for independent contractors
Special Education Teacher/Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Havertown, PAJune 10, 2014
Provided necessary training for IC's; prompt with paperwork
a place I worked for 5 years
Behavioral Specialist Consultant (Current Employee), Haverford, PAMay 5, 2014
Pros: scheduled my own hours
Cons: lacked cost of living increases.
a place I worked as a independent contractor for over 5 years.