Staffing Plus Inc. Employee Reviews

Temp agency
Teacher's Assistant/ Job Coach (Former Employee) –  Haverford, PASeptember 19, 2017
Compensation/Benefits non existent. This is a Temp agency. You may just stay a 1099/independent contractor or if you are lucky enough you will be placed in a temp to hire position.
Pros
Variety
Cons
No benefits
School
Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS) (Former Employee) –  Haverford, PASeptember 11, 2017
Overall not a bad company to be employed for. If you enjoy being a one on one aide then this is a job for you. You work closely with the teachers and students. Only thing is you are contracted out for so many hours.
Cons
contracted hours, pay drastically varies
will gain necessary knowledge of behavior health/human services
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Haverford, PAAugust 15, 2017
Staffing Plus agency placed me in different work environment settings.
I was able to receive many important and beneficial certificates though Staffing Plus that enhance my work experience.
Pros
pay rate
Cons
lack benefits
you get what you can out of it
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Haverford, PAAugust 7, 2017
its a contact job so it all depends on you and your client and you. its not much to say it is what it is for the most part it is a job summertime if your client don't have a summer program then your out of a job.
Pros
its a job
Cons
its a contracted job
Valuable work
THEREPEUTIC STAFF SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Haverford, PAAugust 7, 2017
The company provides valuable work. I had a great supervisor but he moved on from that company. It seemed like a very professional organization. I would work for them again.
Loved my job
Therapeutic Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Haverford, PAJuly 31, 2017
I really enjoyed the work I did for this agency, especially the relationships I gained within this title. My client whom I worked with, was a joy to be working with, even the others within the school were great. I really enjoyed working for this company.
Pros
Placement Great
Cons
Compensation
Nice place to work
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Current Employee) –  Havertown, PAJuly 28, 2017
Nice place to work. People are friendly, and available if you have any questions. You are paid on a weekly basis. They make sure that all of their contractors have the training they need.
cool story
Personal care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 26, 2017
when I need a job they were there for me when I was relocating from Baltimore to Philadelphia. I learned a lot about patience and appreciation of life
productive and fun work environment. i learned a lot about myself
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Haverford, PAJuly 24, 2017
I would arrive by 7;30 am. my kid bus got there by 7:45. and we would start her day at school. She was very well behaved, and it was a great experience to see how much the school system has changed. it was a great way to freshen up on some skills that i have lost aftyer years of being out of high school.
The environment is good to share the help to others.
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Haverford, PAJuly 21, 2017
My experience working at Drexel High Middle School has been rewarding to me, because the students there was always glad to see me there for them its great.
Pros
Office Management very nice
Cons
Breaks for lunch is good
Respectable company
RN Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Haverford, PAJuly 13, 2017
Good healthcare recruiters, readily available, work hard to get you the hours you need. Like most staffing agencies you may need supplemental income to get 40 hours, depending on your back ground and experience. However, there are opportunities to branch out and gain new experience within different specialties
very productive and rewarding
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 12, 2017
Staffing plus has been a great place for me to work thus far. I have no compliants since i have joined there company. There pay is great and they keep me busy. I have been sented to some very nice places to work.
Program Specialist (Former Employee) –  Haverford, PAJuly 12, 2017
Staffing plus is a staffing agency and does not have much incentives. Base on your experiences or your resume, they can find jobs that you would love. I didn't have the necessary job experiences and through them, I was able to gain the experience that enable to find the job I work at now.
nice place to work
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Haverford, PAJuly 5, 2017
Not a bad place to work--- people are helpful and work to see you in a good place. Supervisor was accessible and honest. I always felt supported and felt I was being listened to when needed.
Pros
nice supervisor
Cons
people can be rude to temp-staff at times
sfl,;sfr
Residential Advisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 3, 2017
This company was unorganized. There was no clear answer when needed. They threaten your crendentials when they cant make you work and when you leave they blackmail you to the insurance company
Great Agency
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Haverford, PAJuly 3, 2017
Great recruiters to work with. They get you Full time schedules and are consistent. This is a independent contractor position. Many times you are on a set schedule but other times they will work to fins something that works for you.
Excellent work place
Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) (Former Employee) –  Haverford, PAJune 14, 2017
This place is an excellent place to work. The staff are friendly, they take their time to help you, and make you to feel that you're part of their team .
Pros
Training
Cons
No breaks during work time
Flexible
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Haverford, PAJune 8, 2017
This was one of my first positions after relocating from New York to Philadelphia. I learned a lot about myself and what I was able to contribute to the mental health field.
Productive and fun working with children
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Haverford, PAMay 25, 2017
Staffing plus is a good company to work for especially if you love working with children. I enjoy what I do. That's supporting kids and giving them the help that they need.
Staffing Plus Review
Independent Community Behavior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carteret, NJMay 24, 2017
This agency for very good to work with. They provided a steady flow of clients for in-home therapy. I gained a good understanding of clinical principles that developed my current position as a therapist and business owner.
Pros
Good working with youth and families
Cons
None noted

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffing Plus Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.