Staffing Plus

Staffing Plus Employer Reviews

very productive and positive place to work
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee), Haverford, PAJuly 6, 2014
Pros: great environment to work and descent pay
My experience working for Taking Time to Care has been great. I love working for this company.
Crisis Manager
Crisis Manager (Current Employee), Haverford, PAApril 29, 2014
I answer support calls from 7 am to 2:30 pm. I de-escalate situations when the children get out of control. I love my job and the staff.
Working with children with mental challenges
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee), Media,paApril 2, 2014
Pros: working with children
Cons: no benefits
I am a one on one with an autistic child, I make sure the child stays on task and completes their work. I also handle their behaviors and calm them down.
Good temporary work placement.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 26, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no perminate work availible .
I found that all though I found A number of work through Staffing Plus, it was not A siginficant place to find A stable permanite job.
Over all its a great oppertunity to get your foot in the door.
Laborer (Former Employee), Bradford, PAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: the people i have met.
Cons: not enough money in this job.
Truthfully, it really depends where your working at. Cause I have put together appliance stands, made tables and now I work in a craft factory making children's crafts.
Not what i expected from a temp agency
Temp (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: hours, money, and certain places to work
Cons: the people to work for and with
A typical day at work is just going in whenever you are needed and end whenever youre not or until the job is done. I learned that you do not try to make friends with anyone you work with. The management was not fair and had a ton of favoritism. Some of the co workers were pleasant others were crazy and not functionable to work with, mostly because – more... of age difference. The hardest part of the job was just getting along with people you work for or with. The most enjoyable part of the job is having work and making money. I did enjoy all of the University Plaza work i did. – less
Learning Experience
Therapeutic Staff Support (Former Employee), Haverford, PAJanuary 14, 2014
Typical day consist of working amongst children with behavioral issues. It was very interesting and I became very motivated to help those children in need. I mostly worked with my child never interacted with co workers.
Great recruiters who work hard.
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee), Villanova, PAJanuary 9, 2014
The company itself is great. Contract work is not for everyone. It's ok pay with no benefits or security.
Staffing Plus
PCA (Current Employee), Darby, PAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: doesnt take out taxes, and no security
Great company, but they just don't communicate well with their employees.
Great work environment with friendly people.
Personal Care Assistant, The Davidson School (Current Employee), Haverford, PAJanuary 2, 2014
A typical day at work would consist of interacting with children of different kinds of demographics. They are provided with one to one assistance in the classroom. As a PCA, we also monitor how the children interact with peers as well as the teachers and other staff in the school.
The work environment is very friendly and the staff in the building are – more... always willing to extend a hand to help or even a smile to brighten your day.
The part that can be most difficult about the job is when the children have a traumatic episode. De-escalating a situation is not always easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the children look forward to seeing you on a daily basis. It also becomes even more enjoyable when you realize that you are making a difference in a child's life. – less
productive and great work place
Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS) (Current Employee), 551 w lancaster aveDecember 10, 2013
the hardest part of the job is getting used to a child and having to switch clients.
High productive environment
Junior Recruiter (Former Employee), Haverford, PADecember 8, 2013
Very fast paced work days and one must be able to work under pressure and multitask.
You make your own schedule
CNA (Current Employee), Haverford, PANovember 24, 2013
Pros: they dont take taxes out your pay
Cons: not having stable hours at times
I really enjoy working with this agency because you are able to work at you own schedule
Disappoitment
Behavioral Aid (Former Employee), Haverford, PAOctober 28, 2013
Cons: waste of time and money. save your time and money
I would not recommend to anyone this agency. In my experience you are better of locating employment on your own. They(recruiters) are evasive, lack of following through and at times rude. I think this just a tool for the agency to make money out of desperate individuals.
Team work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 18, 2013
Pros: work with you
Cons: health care
I worked with youth adults, and mental health patients everday. I reported any change in patient sometimes bathing, and feeding. the harest part was bathing and the enjoyable part was working with new people.
A Behavioral Health Staffing Agency providing required trainings
Therapeutic Support Staff (Current Employee), Haverford, PAAugust 16, 2013
Pros: i've learned new skills and interventions, work can be rewarding
Cons: independent contracting isn't steady or secure
The pay rate is better per hour than the day care teaching position I had previously, but as an independent contractor I was left to manage my own taxes, as well as provide my own benefits.

The recruiting staff kept up on my trainings, clearances, and other requirements in order for me to be able to stay on the job.

Unfortunately, once recruited out – more... to a behavioral health agency for a specific case, keeping multiple parties (the behavioral health agency, Staffing Plus, myself, the client's family, the client's teachers) on the same page was difficult. – less
Professional and a great way to expirence professional opportunities that might not other wise be available within ones personal skill set.
Blended Enriched Case Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia PAAugust 15, 2013
Pros: the ability to learn new skills sets as an independent contractor.
Cons: no health care provided.
I recommend Staffing plus as they are a professional organization that works diligently to find employment opportunities.
Awesome job
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Haverford, PAAugust 6, 2013
This was a very nice place to work at. I had some fun times. We had potlucks and other types of parties every so offing. I wish I could get a job there again. I made some very nice friends and we stay in touch one way or an another.
Productive and rewarding place to work
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee), haveford, paJuly 9, 2013
Staffing Plus is very good at placing behavioral/mental health workers. I've learned de-escalation techniques and how to deal with unruly/unproductive behaviors effectively. I have never had any problems with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is dealing figuring out which methods are most effective for my client and the most rewarding part – more... of the job is seeing the progress that my client makes. – less
Going to school to school helping mental disable children stay on task
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 2, 2013
Pros: steady pay check
Cons: moving alot
Have to be an active person who like what you do. I learned never to judge anyone without knowing their situation. The management was ok never really have to deal with them except for going to the office. if you are a people's person you don't mind going from school to school. I enjoyed the job.