Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
ensuring all products get out on time
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILSeptember 11, 2017
by being the the last end of the line, i had to pack and inspect product. place on pallet with correct location and any other labels that the customers required.
Temporary Position
Legal Assistant and Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 10, 2017
Legal manager no longer there. Assignments were fair, but they were temporary and I am looking for full time permanent work. I just kept being put in bad situations.
Pros
quick turnaround of assignments
Cons
bad assignments
Not good place
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 31, 2017
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. This business is very unprofessional . The schedules are inconvienent. They are changed often frequently. However the salary was nice.
Pros
The money was alright at the end of the day
Cons
Not enough hours
worried every day if i had a job the next day
Surgical Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 25, 2017
waiting for a call from staffing to tell me today is my last day it was not a relaxed or fun place to work it was a hard and complicated job did surgery procedures and amin
Pros
on the bus line
Cons
worried every day
productive workplace
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 20, 2017
helpful staffing agency, good work hours, decent salary for temp jobs. management was very helpful and encouraging. help relocate you to a new job if laid off
Pros
decent salary, helpful
Cons
temp service
Temp
Temp (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 20, 2017
It's a temp agency, there's not really much to say. The management was pretty bad, about the only thing they did right was to pay their employees on time, and most of the time the check was the right amount.
Great Company
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  South Pittsburg, TNJuly 18, 2017
Job hunter for numerous companies. Loved the people i worked with, the hardest part would be staffing for this area. The culture in this area is much different.
Pros
my co-workers
Cons
pay
temp service
Light industrial temp for Viam (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNJuly 12, 2017
My days usually consisted of production and quality. I learned how to do data base entry and inventory for a factory. Management at the factory I was placed at was ok. Hardest part of the job was heavy lifting from time to time. It was definitely a competitive work environment. Most enjoyable part of the day was the lunch break and achieving the daily amount required.
Pros
lunches, hours
Cons
pay, no over time
Opportunity as a temp
Property Management Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJune 25, 2017
I wasn't there long enough to be able to move into different areas. where I was placed for work used my skills to their advantage and challenged me to learn more.
Pros
they work on placing you according to your skills
Cons
some assignments are short term
Great opportunity
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 18, 2017
The position provided a great opportunity to increase interviewing skills with job applicants. Also, management gave many opportunities for advancement within the company.

Want to know more about Staffing Solutions?

Ask a question
It was a great place to work.
Child Nutrition Worker (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSJune 14, 2017
Working at staffing solution was a great experience. The staff was very helpful with placing you. The work day was sometimes tiresome but you get to learn new things everyday.
temp agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 12, 2017
they got me started with Tech Group where I worked for 90 days and got a chance to be hired on. they give a chance to find a job. I would recommend people to go to them.
Always staying on your feet
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 31, 2017
scan barcodes and pack packages. Sometimes with appropriate sized box with proper packing products. Lifting up to 50 lbs. restock items in appropriate place.
Good assignments-poor culture.
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 24, 2017
The job assignments were consistently satisfying, spanning everything from R&D to manufacturing production.

Unfortunately, Boulder Colorado has a mile high elevation and the result is stunted brain development due to the lack of oxygen for the indigenous population. That results in exposure to strange intellectual anomalies including unpatriotic attitudes and weak political and cultural values. Boulder is uniquely UN-American in its socialism and very high taxation, "tolerance" and left-wing extremism. Too bad; the geography is spectacular.
Pros
High-Tech hotbed.
Cons
Antagonistic work peers with low skill and high self-regard.
A great place to work.
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Air Gas, Twinsburgh, OHMay 23, 2017
While employed by Staffing Solutions, I enjoyed a pleasant work environment at the job site where I was placed. I learned quite a bit about heavy duty trucks. My employer at the job site was very flexible as far as lunch hour and breaks were concerned. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know different folks and their personalities.

My employment was enjoyable. The people with whom I worked at the job site (five guys and one female) were always very cordial and willing to help if I had a question, or encountered a problem.
Pros
Cons
No health benefits
Shipping and Receiving packer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 13, 2017
Packing shipping manger was nice did job very well I learned how to stack palates I got out skills n training n factory work stacking packing order pickin
workplace harassment
Denso temp associate (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNMay 12, 2017
After making a complaint they fired me instead or working with me. I just wanted to be moved to another line and instead they held me out of work and then let me go.
Pros
job placement
Cons
management
good place to work
Temporary hire (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 4, 2017
prepare billing for all services provided by company, billing an invoicing for all services, research all errors on billing. Friendly management and staff
Not too bad
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2017
This was my first job after Incarnate Word. My manager was awesome, as well as the lead recruiter. The pay was not so good, and I was laid off when we lost a major client. Once they received additional business at the branch, they hired another female and never gave me the opportunity to come back; thought that was pretty sad considering I stuck with them through the rough times.
Productivity at work place
Equipment operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 24, 2017
I learned as a team lead and manager the ceremonious ways to work with a team of employers/co-workers. Treating people fairly, while holding one accountable, has been my most improved asset.
Pros
Managerial experience that I will be able to use anywhere
Cons
Looking for ways to further advance in the world business management