Staffing Technologies Employee Reviews

Took care of their people, would work for them in a minute.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  THD AtlantaMarch 7, 2017
Great staff,placed me in my dream job, full benefits package, would work for them again. When I had to change to another staffing company in order to stay on site with THD, they totally understood and facilitated the transition.
Productive and fun place to work
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 15, 2017
As a recruiter there is always plenty of assignments to work on. I never came to work wondering where my next opening to fill was coming from. They have a couple premier sales professionals and a solid management team. There is plenty of opportunity to grow and earn more based on production. There is a great company culture there where everyone works together. No back biting but collaboration...very refreshing! Recruiting can sometimes be a grind, but the interaction between associates is wonderful. The most enjoyable part of the job is the encouragement we shared regarding our successes. If you are successful and have the opportunity to work there...I highly recommend it!
Pros
Collaborative environment
Cons
The drive to the Alpharetta office....but I did chose to work there
Review of Staffing Technology
Senior Project Manager Consultant - AT&T (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 14, 2017
Good company just doesn't have the client base for contracts. Does not have a lot of req. available to them.

They have a great foundation but need to work to expand and provide better benefits for they staff to participate in.
Wonderful place to work because of the people
LEAD TECHNICAL RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 3, 2017
It is the people and the support they have that makes this a great company. Very professional, ethical and most importantly, genuine group of people with vast amounts of experience and passion for IT Staffing. An absolute pleasure to show up for work every day and be among the finest in the business. High standards are expected at all levels of employment and hard work is rewarded.
Pros
"Excellent, like-minded, and most knowledgeable professionals I have ever had the honor to work with"
Love the Professionalism
WMS Consultant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 1, 2017
Staffing Technologies is fully vested in their consultants. They always listen, and they give optimal support when issues arise.

Absolutely Positively
Great place to work!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 24, 2017
Staffing Technologies gives you all the resources to not only be successful, but to also successfully manage your relationships. Whether it be events, dinners, or a chili cook off, Staffing Technologies treats their consultants the same as their internal employees.
Very informative and organized methodologies used in order to gain and retain valuable candidates and clients.
Senior Technology Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 5, 2017
Staffing Technologies goes beyond the extra mile to accommodate candidates, clients and team members.
Pros
Great growth opportunities
Great Company
Major Incident Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2014
Great company to work for. always ready and willing to resolve any issues